main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RoP Reminder! UPDATED! YET AGAIN! PICS!

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Anrev_the_Jedi, Jul 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Hey guys just a reminder that you need to request Sat the 26th of July off for filming.

More details as we get closer.

Everyone please confirm this and post here.

Also.... :D
    [image=http://homepage.mac.com/anrev/.Pictures/cast%20pics/RoP%20Legocron.jpg]

2. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    As of today, I now officially have Saturday off.

That Lego poster RoXors! I'm making a poster out of that lol. You know I want my very own Dante Silex Lego keychain now, right?

3. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    I need to know when everybody goes back to school. We need to shoot at the castle again and a Thursday morning in EARILY Aug would work good. Like the 7th or 14th. Basicly Eric and Drew this will effect. Will you should be ok for an am shoot right? Like we should be done by noon.

I need to know if one of those days is ok SOON so we can plan for it.

ALSO.... :D
    [image=http://homepage.mac.com/anrev/.Pictures/cast%20pics/RoP%20SP%20poster.jpg]

If anyone wants individuals of themselfs I have them.

4. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    "Oh my god...they killed Random!"
    "You b#######"

5. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Should I be scared? [face_plain]

;)

The 26th is okay for me.

Bret, I have a craft show on August 30th that I can't really get out of.

As for school, I haven't checked to see when I go back.

6. DarthZome

DarthZome Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Yeah. Early August is fine with me.

7. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    I should be ok for a morning shoot, because on weekdays my managers prefer I take the closing shift anyhow.

8. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    Thats fine Cindy. Check on the earily Aug dates for me would ya please?

9. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    Eric!
    Would this work for you?!

10. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    A Thursday morning would be terrible. I don't want to take off after having to take off for my dad's wedding and moving... a weekend day would be much better to film on. Sorry.

11. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    Ok well then we wont be shooting in earily Aug. When we shoot on Aug 30th I will need everyone there at 7am so we dont have to deal with ppl walking around. July 26th lets meet at the castle at 9am. We'll shoot the running stuff first and the stuff at the tree after that.

12. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    Ok well then we wont be shooting in earily Aug. When we shoot on Aug 30th I will need everyone there at 7am so we dont have to deal with ppl walking around. July 26th lets meet at the castle at 9am. We'll shoot the running stuff first and the stuff at the tree after that.

13. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    I'll be there on the 26th, just not on Aug 30th.

14. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
  15. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Bret, before we do any construction for the interior of the Klaymore, you might want to come check out my new house. See, I live in the basement, and I have my own bathroom. Neither of these two rooms were originally in the basement; the previous owners constructed the walls themselves. I really think that my bathroom would be a perfect place to shoot some of the interior scenes of the ship because it has a toilet, shower, and sink, which would give it a realistic "refresher" (the SW equivalent of a bathroom) look. If we could spray paint cardboard sheets silver and black to make it look metallic, then we could add the details you wanted with lighting and other features. Throw down a cot, and it will be good to go. There are even pipes and houses already hanging down freely from the ceiling. I really think it would make shooting easier, and you'd have less to do at your own house, plus it would look hella cool.

Oh, and how is Alex doing? Feeling any better?

16. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    The Mullet is returning from August 2nd-August 10th.

17. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    Well check it out Eric thanks. And Alex is doing fine thanks for asking.

And as for the Mullet returning....SWEET!!!
    We will set something up. What are your plans while in town? Meaning what day or days are you free? Sorry I forgot to PM you back.

18. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Dude, will you be 21 when you come back? We can hit up some bars or something. I'm glad you'll be back! It's almost been a year! Warning: the following is from my lil bro:

"mullet is coming back, sweet."

19. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    The Mullet is returning from August 2nd...
    Awwwww, you mean we're going to be in Columbus your 1st day back? Frell! Any chance of ya flying in early? We could use your lightsaber in the coming battle!

In case anyone didn't know, the much anticipated All-Ohio Fanforce Cookout (last year's Celebration II.5) is August 2nd.

20. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Bad and not-so bad news. If you see the Saloon thread, you'll see that there's been a plumbing problem in my new house. We had a disaster and my bathroom got flooded. Therefore, my dad ripped out the shower, so that may take slightly away from the look I was going for for the Klaymore interior, but the good news is the toilet and the sink are staying, so it might be still somewhat like what you are looking for. Just thought I'd update you.

21. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    OK Eric thanks.

DONT FORGET GUYS ABOUT THIS SATURDAY!

weather permitting that is. If it rains then we'll go rent a move or something...

22. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    Also Thursday Aug 7th we will be doing some bluescreen work. Jedi Mullet will be in town and wants a cameo. I just got off the phone with him in LA. :D I dont have a time or place yet. I will be seeing Scott tomorrow and will see if his place is available. If not then it will be at my house. So if anyone wants to tag along and see a "real" Hollywood actor....well you get the picture. :D

And Mullet....Drew & I did figure out a charactor for you. Now I just need to work on your lines...

23. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    That posting was freaking hilarious dude.

24. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    EDIT: *DOH! DOUBLE POST!

25. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    I just wanted to say great day of filming everybody... we didn't have too many flub-ups, and I was really pleased with the amount of shooting we got accomplished. AWESOME JOB GUYS!!!

Hey Bret... I suggest we use Filter- Hey Man, Nice Shot for the compilation of footage of all the saber breaks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.