Rose From The Titanic Movie Is Actually Ysanne Isard! shocking truth revealed

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Dark_Sith_Alf, May 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Sith_Alf Jedi Master

star 4
    Observe the similarities.
    Isard:eek:ne blue eye and one red eye.
    Rose: If you look closely at the elderly rose on the sub in the movie, every once in a while if the camera angle is right, her right eye will be a light reddish amber and her left eye will be blue.
    Isard: Lost her boyfriend(Palpatine) when she was young.
    Rose: Lost her boyfriend(Jack) when she was young.
    Isard: Character first introduced as old lady.
    Rose: Character first introduced as old lady.
    Isard: Caused innocent people to die.
    Rose: Caused innocent people to die.(Now before I get a lot of heat over this comment, think about this: Rose got in a lifeboat before the ship sank and then rose climbed out of the lifeboat onto the deck because she couldn't leave Jack.(Rose's space on the lifeboat could have been given to someone else but she got on the lifeboat then got off to be with Jack, wasting a space on the lifeboat that could have been used for someone else. And the lifeboat she got off was the one Molly Brown was on in the movie, and that lifeboat did nothing to help save the people in the water later, so the lifeboat space was left empty. And remeber how Jack died in the water so Rose could survive floating on whatever that thing was? If Rose had gotten in and stayed in the lifeboat earlier, Jack would have had the floating thing to himself and Jack would have survived too. Also remember Jack and Rose in the cargo hold? The employees that came after them were drowned when the ship hit the ice berg. If Rose and Jack hadn't been down there the employees might have survived later.
    See a few of my points people?

Here's an idea. Remember the ending of Titanic? Picture this. Space above planet Endor, and space debri. Suddenly the Death Star II comes back together. Ysanne Isard rides the turbolift up to the Emperor's throne room. And(just like in Titanic) everyone is there! Emperor Palpatine, Moff Tarkin, Moff Jerjerrod, Admiral Piett, General Veers, Admiral Thrawn, Bevel Lemelisk, and all the auxillary personell. Just add the Titanic theme music. "Near, far, wherever, you are. Palpatine is safe in my heart and I know that my heart will go on and on. You're here, there's nothing I fear, and I know that Palpatine lives on."

Always remember, Palpatine is still alive as long as we remember him in our hearts.

2. Matthew Trias Force Ghost

star 6
    errmm come my child..Moffell awaits...
  3. Dark_Sith_Alf Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Mastadge Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Ummm...she's flowery units about the lad herself...major lacks true pepper...let birds go further loose maybe...shout easy play...round the turbulent quick...
  5. Grand Admiral Wettengel Jedi Youngling

star 4
  6. Dark_Sith_Alf Jedi Master

star 4
    Thought about this idea a few months ago after seeing Titanic on NBC. While Algore was yelling at people in Miami Daide.
    There are more similarities I was going to post but I forgot some of them. :( Think brain! Think!
  7. peregrine Force Ghost

star 4
  8. Dark_Sith_Alf Jedi Master

star 4
    That's the whole point behind this thread. To be funny. Now listen to this. At the end of Titanic when the camera tilts up and looks at the chandelier or what ever that light thing is, notice it looks a lot like the part of the Death Star where the super laser comes out.
  9. darthjarjarbinks Force Ghost

star 4
    good connections :) but,

"Isard: Character first introduced as old lady."

I don't believe that that was the case was it? Her first appearance was, I thought, Xwing: Rogue Squadron when she was in her late thirties (wasn't she?).

The only time we really see her younger is in the comics and in interlude @ darknell, and thats only a decade or so before.
  10. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7
  11. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7
  12. Dark_Sith_Alf Jedi Master

star 4
    I rechecked The Rogue Squadron book and you're right. It says Isard was middle aged. So forget the age similarity.
  13. Darth_Kettch Jedi Master

star 3
    And how do you explain the clone (let's call her Ysaanne)? I don't remember Rose having a twin sister...
  14. darthjarjarbinks Force Ghost

star 4
    ... and the cracks widen...
  15. Darth_Kettch Jedi Master

star 3
    ...but then again, there's Rose's Titanic to Ysanne's Lysankya...
  16. jadesaber2 Force Ghost

star 5
    But the Titanic wasn't captured by an enemy. It sank.
  17. Darth_Kettch Jedi Master

star 3
    well... no, but... erm...
    Okay, I give up.

Edit: Maybe we can slap an infinities label on titanic? After all, Leo was considered for Anakin in ep. II...
  18. Dark_Sith_Alf Jedi Master

star 4
    This thread you see, is just a comedy statement. You can't count on everything to be accurate. For instance:
    Isard:Black hair.
    Rose:Red hair.
    See, it's not all the same. But check this out.
    Lusankya: Large area of ship hull open to space vaccum after proton torpedo impacts. Some imperial troops died from the vaccum(Michael A. Stackpole's "The Bacta War").
    Titanic: Large area of ship hull open to water after iceberg impacts. We saw in the movie people drown from the water(James Cameron's "Titanic").
  19. Darth_Kettch Jedi Master

star 3
    And it wouldn't exactly be much of a feat to color her hair. Maybe Rose is really Isard clone number x(fill in preffered number), let's call her Ys(xa+a)nne, and is hiding out on earth? She could have used Vong galaxy-jump technology to escape the NR, cloning herself x-2 times whilst in transit, ,arrive here ca. 1900 and figure:
    Hey, Terrans are morons! They'll never catch on to me!
    Sadly, her Spaaarti cloning sylinder goes down with the ship, and Ys(xa+a)nne 'Rose' Isard is last in the proud line of madwomen. Oh, well, it made a decent movie :D

(am i ranting, or is it just me?)

Edit: Grammar
  20. Dark_Sith_Alf Jedi Master

star 4
    Think about this. If Ysanne Isard is Rose, than who would be Calvin Hockely and his assistant?

Obviously Admiral Piett would be the captain.

And Bevel Lemelisk would be ship designer Mr Andrews.
  21. Darth_Kettch Jedi Master

star 3
    Who gives an Ewok's behind about extras? But for the sake of it, yes, I can totally picture the designer-dude as Bevel Lemelisk... Maybe Ys(a+xa)nne took Lemelisk with her, cloning him as well along the way? Maybe the Titanic was the Empire's last superweapon? ...sunk by a Rebel Iceberg...
  22. Dark_Sith_Alf Jedi Master

star 4
    Darth_Kettch's Yub Nub cry signature is from Wes Janson in the X-Wing book Wraith Squadron on Folor Base when Wes and Wedge were recruiting pilots for Wraith Squadron. Then Wes made a joke about an Ewok named Kettch that he had considered recruiting.

Back to the main subject. I originally didn't plan to talk about extras in this posting but I thought about Bevel Lemelisk and just had to post it. All right. Here is my written parody. Live from Coruscant Ysanne Isard singing about her love for Emperor Palpatine.

Every night reaching out through the force I sense Palpatine, I feel his presence.
    That is how I know Palpatine goes on.
    Far across the galaxy, space above Endor between us, Palpatine has come to show he goes on.
    Near, far, Palpatine wherever you are, I believe that the Iceheart does go on.
    Once more, Palpatine opens the blast door, and Palpatine you're here in my Iceheart, and my Iceheart will go on and on.
    The dark side of the force can touch us one time and last for a life time, and never let go till we're gone.
    Love was when I loved Palpatine, one true time I hold to, in my life we'll always go on.
    Near, far, Palpatine wherever you are, I believe that the Iceheart does go on.
    Once more, Palpatine opens the blast door, and Palpatine you're here in my Iceheart, and my Iceheart will go on and on.
    Palpatine you're here, there's nothing I fear, and I know that my Iceheart will go on.
    We'll stay, on the Death Star 2 forever this way, Palpatine is safe in my Iceheart, and my Iceheart will go on and on.

Beautiful song. Makes you want to cry doesn't it? I want to see a Star Wars version of the Titanic ending. Where all the Imperial characters are there. It would be a great ending. I'm a guy and usually don't show my emotions, but I get misty eyed thinking about a Ysanne Isard and Emperor Palpatine ending. That would truly be great. Enough of that. Now let us theorize about this, what would the blue diamond be in the Star Wars universe? An access key to the Super Stardestroyer Lusankya maybe?
  23. peregrine Force Ghost

star 4
    ''my iceheart will go on'' LMAO!!!

This is really great stuff. The blue diamond might be the self-destruct key for the Lusankya, so that Rebels can never put their dirty hands on their lovely little love ship. It's so full of memories!
  24. Darth_Kettch Jedi Master

star 3
    It's probably that force-enhancing crystal-thingy from SotME. That's why Anakin/Leo wants it, to be the ultimate power in the universe! (no, it doesn't look like he wanted it, falling in love and all, but was his intention, I tells ya!)
  25. peregrine Force Ghost

star 4
    Darth_Kettch, are you talking about a love triangle? Vader-Palpy-Isard?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.