main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rose From The Titanic Movie Is Actually Ysanne Isard! shocking truth revealed

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Dark_Sith_Alf, May 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Sith_Alf

Dark_Sith_Alf Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2000
    It could be a slight modification to the Lusankya's hull. Forget the superlaser. Instead of the cargo hold the place would be the weapons armory. How about Thrawn as Calvin Hockley?
    Isard gets into the shuttle(women and children first you know) then Isard jumps out of the shuttle because she won't leave Palpatine.(lets skip ahead a little bit) Thrawn sees that Ysanne loves Palpatine. Pelleon pulls Thrawn away. The start to walk away when Thrawn grabs Pelleon's blaster out of his holster. Thrawn fires blaster. Palpatine: "Come on! Move Ysanne!"
    Then there is music during the staircase chase on Titanic but instead it's the imperial march theme. Then after the chase.
    Thrawn laughs.
    Pelleon: "What could possibly be funny?"
    Thrawn: "I put the krayt diamond in the coat. And I put the coat on her!"

2. Darth_Kettch

Darth_Kettch Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2001
    LOL! Yes, the Imperial march is probably one of the few things that could've saved a movie like Titanic :D
    but...
    With imperial shuttles, which by my memory have a limited capacity, the death toll of the disaster would be catastrophic! [face_shocked]

3. Dark_Sith_Alf

Aug 30, 2000
    What about Palpatine's lightsaber(or in the Sith case darksaber)?
    It could be the blue diamond in Star Wars.

Thin about this.
    When Rose is trying to find help to get Jack's handcuffs off, that one guy that starts pulling here along, when Rose yells "Listen!" the guy stops walking and turns to listen then she punches him. See Rose evil.
    Then after Titanic sinks and Rose is in the water, that one guy that is pushing her under water, if you look closely it Rose's hair is caught in the guy's lifebelt. Then Jack punches him. BAM! More Jack evil.
    See how much they're like Palpatine and Isard?

4. Asyr Handor

Asyr Handor Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 1999
    Ahahahah. That is quite hysterical!!!!! :D

5. Dark_Sith_Alf

Aug 30, 2000
    If you watch the part of "Titanic" where Rose cuts the handcuffs off Jack with the ax, pit the VCR on slowmotion. Look closely at Jack's hand. The ax hits his hand.
    Obviously a rubber ax from the props department.

6. Dark_Sith_Alf

Aug 30, 2000
    I can't stand it! Everytime I watch Titanic now I keep thinking of a young Palpatine and Ysanne as the main characters.
    Ysanne and Palpatine in space suits at the bow tip of the Lusankya while it travels through space.

Ysanne: "I feel like I'm flying."
    Palpatine: "What else do you feel?"
    Ysanne: "I feel fear."
    Palpatine: "Good."

So after the Lusankya was taken over by Rogue Squadron, Corran Horn found the pictures in the weapons control center.

7. Dark_Sith_Alf

Aug 30, 2000
  8. peregrine

peregrine Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Then don't watch Titanic! It's not really worth your time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.