Rose Parade

Discussion in 'Orange County, CA' started by Robeewankenobe, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robeewankenobe Jedi Knight

star 3
    As most of you already know the there George and Star Wars will be a big part of the Rose Parade this year. I was extremely lucky and was pick to be in it. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up some cool pics. for everyone one to enjoy and most of all maybe meet some really cool people too. Never the less, I'll do my best to report back and give everyone updates of what went on, what worked, what didn't and most of all the other geeks from around the world who are in this too.
    Thanks Rob
  2. DarthCarcinus Jedi Master

star 1
    Thanks Rob, that will be nice.
  3. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Which float do you want to win the KTLA Favorite Float Poll?

[image=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/jedifan/My%20Inland%20Empire%20Fan%20Force%20Scrapbook/Working%20on%20Rose%20Parade%20Floats/12-31-06/IMG_1681.jpg] or [image=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/jedifan/My%20Inland%20Empire%20Fan%20Force%20Scrapbook/2007-01-01%20Rose%20Parade%20and%20After/IMG_1804.jpg]

TFN is asking everyone to help pull our beautiful entry to the front of the poll. So, everyone take a moment and go here to vote!

Spread the word!
  4. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Does anybody know who it was that spoke on the Mark & Brian show on Friday about the Bob Eubanks comment? His first name was Lawrence. He was very well spoken and did a great job. Just wondered where he was from. Kudos to you Lawrence!
  5. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm wondering if it was "OUR" Lawrence from RL Sunrider Base and 501st Southern CA Garrison (Luke in the Rose Parade Hero Squadron). Not only because of the name, but because of the comment he was "very well spoken."

Also (yeah yeah the ONLY time I didn't listen to M&B) did anyone get a recording of it?
  6. Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Knight

star 3
  7. MandalorFett Jedi Knight

star 1
    Can you give the short version of what Lawrence said? Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.