1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars Rostu's Renegades: Return with the Jedi

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by The Loyal Imperial, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Loocem Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jul 25, 2011
    star 1
    IC: Octro Bazak

    "And now that comms are down, exactly what is the plan since it could be days before Napp can contact us? I mean, there is a plan for what we all knew was an inevitability, right?"

    Plan? Like hell there was a plan. There hadn't been a plan the whole time they were out here. There was rarely a good idea, much less a plan. Octro wasn't going to speak up though, he didn't have a plan and wasn't too excited to come up with one. Better to let them figure something out on their own, they weren't to happy with Octro, and he didn't care much for them either. He would come up with one if asked though, but they wouldn't follow it. They didn't care for his ideas unless they were spoken through the mouth of another. That was the way he liked it, however. It took the blame from him.

    Octro tossed his sniper aside and looked at the two companions, waiting for an idea.

    TAG: Trieste, UR
  2. UnknownRogue Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Oct 17, 2008
    star 1
    OOC: Codru-Jii may have four arms, but they are not insects, see?

    IC: Bo Yinko
    Location: Moorjay

    Yinko listened to the Ion storm roll into Moorjay. The benefit of the Ion storm, as opposed to a thunder storm, was that his hypersonic link to his sister would be less impeded by the Ion storm. He shifted his weapon but stayed in his seat.

    "Our partners will meet with the patron at the cantina. We will wait for them to contact us when they have the...information. My sister is with them, we will know if they need help. For now, we still sit tight." Yinko said evenly.

    TAG: Renegades
  3. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

    Game Host
    Member Since:
    May 20, 2008
    star 8
    IC: Napp
    Moorjay, Moorja

    Napp entered the nearby apartment, his body soaked by the downpour of rain outside. The apartment structure didn?t look inviting at all; on the outside, they looked very rickety, and the inside wasn?t much better. Well, as long as it remained standing for as long as the three would have to stay, that would have to do. Several tables and chairs sat in the empty room, probably left behind in a hurry by the old owners. Even though the room was rather barren, at least they didn?t have to sit on the floor. Napp sat down in one of the chairs and put his hands on a nearby table. ?This ion storm is going to cause havoc with our comm. units. We?re going to have to find the others without any kind of contact; in other words, we?re flying blind in a storm.?

    He pulled his comm.. unit out of his pocket. Sure enough, it was dead, a victim of the ion storm. Most of his weapons were going to be useless until the storm passed, which could be several hours or even days. Who knew what kinds of things they would run into during that time? Napp knew that he could take out some enemies with his brute strength, but the sniper and Bosht could not. They would have to stay here until the storm passed, but there was something lingering in Napp?s mind. This mission was time-sensitive; they would have to regroup at some point and strike soon. The entire campaign could be resting on this sequence of events. The Major hadn?t been kidding when he said this was important, was he?

    ?Since we don?t know exactly where that cart was headed, we can?t tell exactly where the others ended up. Eventually we?re going to have to go out into the elements, so I suggest that you both get some sleep and then prepare to move out. The longer we stay here, the smaller our window for rescuing the General becomes, and the more vulnerable we are.? He mused on this thought for several seconds, waiting for a reply from the other two.

    TAG: tjace, GM
  4. Trieste Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 10, 2010
    star 4
    IC: Corporal Talnar

    "Our partners will meet with the patron at the cantina. We will wait for them to contact us when they have the...information. My sister is with them, we will know if they need help. For now, we still sit tight."

    Talnar's head whipped around. Say wha?

    "Hold on, did I miss something while I was knocked out there?" Talnar asked, "What's this about a sister? And exactly how is she gonna get in touch with us through...this?"

    Talnar whirled a finger around in a circle to indicate the ion storm. She was much too preoccupied with this sister thing to think up words like "ion storm" at the moment.

    Tag: UR/Insect Man :p
  5. UnknownRogue Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Oct 17, 2008
    star 1
    IC: Bo Yinko
    Location: Moorjay Warehouse district

    Yinko smiled evenly. Codru-Ji were a rare sight in the galaxy and their lifecycles were even less well known.

    "When Codru-Ji are born, they are born as six-legged wyrwulves. The canine you saw me with earlier was my sister, Lika. We can also communicate on a hypersonic level. The Ion storm will interfere with that, but it will do us better than comm units." Yinko explained.

    TAG: Renegades

  6. The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus

    Member Since:
    Nov 19, 2007
    star 6
    OOC: Surprise!

    IC: Maj. Nick Rostu
    Outside Moorjay, Moorja
    The ion storm was moving quickly and would not trouble the city for long, but a far more terrible and destructive tempest followed in its wake.

    Thunder rumbled, and Moorjay shook, but this was no natural storm.

    The Republic was attacking!

    Thousands upon thousands of clones rushed the Separatist front lines with no regard for their own safety or lives. Titanic mass drivers propelled chunks of durasteel at incredible speeds, pulverizing the city's defensive fortifications on impact. Low Altitude Assault Transports descended from the rapidly-clearing sky in swarms, their laser turrets spewing death down upon any foe unlucky enough to catch their gunners' eyes. Remaining pockets of ion energy left over from the storm brought many to sudden and uncontrolled landings outside the city, but for every crash two more made it through unscathed.

    Panic filled the streets of Moorjay as Separatist troops scrambled from their barracks to take up arms against the invading Republic soldiers, while the city's native residents and resistance fighters abandoned their homes and took up their own arms to stop them. Looters descended upon the warehousing district, intent on stripping them of everything of value while the rest of the city was in chaos. The planetary administrator, a Gossam in the employ of the Commerce Guild, attempted to transmit desperate requests for urgent aid from the Separatist fleet, but found herself thwarted by both the Republic's signal jammers and the planet's own storm clouds.

    Major Nick Rostu, commanding officer of the 44th Division, surveyed the rain-soaked battlefield from atop a hexapedal sumpter. Much to his surprise, and relief, High Command had finally granted his request to launch an attempt to retrieve the captured general. Given how suddenly they had changed their tune, he suspected the hand of the Jedi Council in the matter, but he was grateful for the opportunity no matter who was responsible for it. The manner in which the attack was being handled was certainly less than ideal: a full frontal ground assault posed nearly as much risk to the general as leaving him in Separatist hands, but he would gladly take it over inaction any day of the week.

    Adjusting his new comlink (his eighth this week) to match the 44th's frequency, he raised it to his lips and spoke. "Rostu to rescue team, come in. Rostu to rescue team, come in!" Static responded, and the only voices he could hear belonged to the soldiers fighting and dying around him. The center of the storm was still too close to the city, and their comlinks might have suffered permanent damage from the ion energy. If they were still alive, he could only hope that they would be able to adjust to the circumstances and see to it that the Jedi came to no harm in the ensuing chaos, if they had managed to find him.

    As he lowered his comlink, an explosion threw him from his mount, and he knew no more.

    TAG: JEDIGUNSHIP, tjace, Trieste, Loocem, UnknownRogue
  7. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

    Game Host
    Member Since:
    May 20, 2008
    star 8
    IC: Napp
    Apartment Building, Moorjay, Moorja[/b]

    A loud BANG! Awoke Napp from his sleep. Woozily, he lifted his head and looked around. The others two had sensed something else as well; whatever it was, it was not the ion storm. Over the howling winds, Napp could hear something familiar . . . BLASTER FIRE! He ran to a window, making sure to only peek around it in case someone down below would be taking a shot in his general direction. In the distance, he could see thousands of bolts of blue energy fired off. The Republic forces were mounting an assault! It seemed stupid to do this, especially in the middle of an ion storm. However, Napp figured that the Major had gotten sick of waiting for them. It was time to find the others and get the Jedi General out of captivity.

    ?Come on!? Napp said to the other two. ?We can?t stay here any longer! We need to find the others, get the General, and then get the hell out of here!? He picked up the rest of his gear and started to walk outside, making sure to stay out of the sights of any cannons or enemy troops. Separatist forces were running everywhere in an attempt to slow down the Republic assault, but none of them took the time to look in his direction. So far so good. Now the three of them would need to find a safe place to hide until they could regroup with the others and then squeeze information out of Bosht. He would be crucial to this mission, because only he really knew that inside of the city. Well, he was the only one with much experience, anyway, so they would have to trust him. It figured that he would be a drunk, but they had no other option. It was either him or going blindly into an ion storm deep in enemy territory. Damn Republican agents and their untrustworthiness . . .

    Napp looked at his comm.. unit. It was still dead. The ion storm was wreaking havoc with the system, and was going to force the group to join up without knowing the whereabouts of the other group. The Renegades were split on opposite sides of the city during a battle and fearsome storm. Rostu certainly knew what he was getting them into, didn?t he? ?We have to get to the Warehouse district!? he shouted to the sniper and Bosht. ?Hopefully the rest will be there, and we can then proceed to the next part of the plan. This battle should be enough to preoccupy the Seps, so we should be able to get further into the city if we hurry. He stepped outside after saying this and started running towards the warehouses, trying to blend in with the Separatist troops readying themselves for battle with the clone forces.

    TAG: tjace
  8. Trieste Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 10, 2010
    star 4
    IC: Corporal Talnar

    BOOM.

    The same noise that had broken the peace of the warehouse before prevented Talnar from replying to Yinko?s information regarding the fact that the dog?wolf?furry thing wasn?t just a companion, but Yinko?s kin. Except it hadn?t been the same sound. It was different. It was familiar.

    It was the sound of an invading army.

    Talnar went back to the pane she?d cleaned the grime off of and peered outside. She could see what looked like Republican drop ships descending?some not entirely under their own power thanks to the ion storm?in the distance outside the city limits. In much closer proximity, citizens of Moorjay appeared to be taking advantage of the sudden assault to help themselves to the contents of warehouses. It wouldn?t be long before they?d want to find out if there was anything inside the Renegades?.

    The Khil swung the rifle into her hands. ?Well if I were you Yink, I?d see about doing some hypersonic communication right now because the cavalry has come to town and we?re running out of time. We?ve got to head for the Jedi ASAP. The Republican primary assault might draw troops away from?wherever the Jedi?s being held. This could be our best shot at getting him out. We need to reunite with Napp and Hepsera. Now.?

    She turned to Bazak. ?We?re going to have to stay close in the chaos. We can?t afford to be further separated. And Doc?...thanks for taking care of the rifle while I was out. I think it?s gonna come in handy.?

    Talnar was buckled down and ready to go. She?d keep her serape on. Better to be anonymous in the chaos than identify with the Republic. Separatists would now be looking for someone to shoot. Hopefully the bits of her armor that were visible wouldn?t stand out in the crowds. She glanced at Yinko, hoping they?d get some direction so they could get a move on.

    Time was not on their side.

    Tag: UR, Loocem
  9. UnknownRogue Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Oct 17, 2008
    star 1
    IC: Bo Yinko
    Location: Warehouse District

    Yinko jumped to his feet as explosions rocked Moorjay. They weren't quite explosions though...mass drivers...of course, because turbolaser towers would have been useless in Ion Storms. He slung his heavy repeater over his shoulder and went to his speeder bike. They were resting on the floor, the storm had knocked out the repulsors. He grabbed his second repeater and carried it, ready to fire. He moved to the door and cracked it open a bit. The Sepps were rushing around, seeing to their defenses. In the distance he saw explosions of matter, huge chunks of durasteel would be ripping through the defenses. Very primitive, very deadly.

    Yinko opened his mouth, his lips moved slightly but no words that the others could hear came from his mouth.
    <Lika...whats happening...need to find friends>
    The sounds of the battle would interfere more than the Ion storms with his hypersonic communication but hopefully his sister would get the idea.


    IC: Lika

    Lika had been bounding up and down streets and alleys. She had received a few shouts and stones tossed in her direction but she never stayed long enough to warrant any serious trouble. She had been following the tall ugly one and the small one with the big gun, trailing at times from two to four blocks behind. When they had reached the small housing area Lika got closer, sitting outside.
    When the battle broke out she heard a calling from her brother, just as the ugly one came outside. She bounded over and barked at him and gestured with her head up the street towards the warehouse district. She started walking and barked again.
    She lifted her head and opened her mouth, whining on a hypersonic frequency.

    <Coming...meet...where we left>


    IC: Bo Yinko

    Bo Yinko waited patiently for several minutes before he heard his sisters reply.

    <..ming...mee....we left>

    Yinko had spent enough years communicating with his sister to know what she meant.

    "Lets go, we walk. Lika will lead Napp to where we split up. The Ion storms knocked out our speeder bikes so we walk. Corproal, you better keep the serape in place." Yinko said, sliding open the door.

    TAG: Renegades, GM

  10. Loocem Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jul 25, 2011
    star 1
    IC: Octro Bazak

    Octro had dozed off fairly quickly after the storm came. The sounds of thunder always soothed him. He dreamed about a great storm on Courscant. Lightning was striking the large skyscrapers, and they toppled over. Octro floated overhead, somehow safe, cackling.

    Then the dream abruptly changed. The thunder was changed to gunshots and explosions. Octro was leading a war against the republic. There was a great battle outside the Jedi temple and he was winning. The men at his command charged into the temple and brought the Jedi out on their knees. One by one he had each of them executed. Stupid Jedi, he kept thinking to himself. What are they without their precious Republic? They're errand boys.

    Outside, the explosions continued, but Octro did not awake.

    TAG: Renegades, GM

    OOC: If you forgot me, it would be an interesting twist. It is up to you two.
  11. Trieste Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 10, 2010
    star 4
    IC: Corporal Talnar

    Talnar missed the lack of reply to what had been intended as something of a compliment for the Doctor, so focused was she on getting out on the chaotic streets.

    "Lets go, we walk. Lika will lead Napp to where we split up. The Ion storms knocked out our speeder bikes so we walk. Corproal, you better keep the serape in place," Yinko said.

    "Roger that," Talnar replied as she readied her rifle for action. Looters were likely going to give them trouble, "You lead the way. I'll cover the Doctor. Hey Doc, let's--"

    Talnar turned and found the Rodian not there. Where was he? "Doc?" Luckily there wasn't much in the warehouse, so she could easily find him snoozing on the floor. Talnar trotted over, the clack of her boots echoing off the walls. She bent down and shook his shoulder with one hand, the other holding the rifle, which was pointed up towards the ceiling.

    "Wake up Doc," Talnar said urgently, "Time to go. Wake up." You stupid Rodian, she added mentally, Seriously, how could anyone possibly sleep through an invasion?

    Tag: Loocem

    OOC: Sorry, no way Talnar's that distracted as to notice one of two other people missing before they even leave the warehouse. :p
  12. tjace Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 11, 2008
    star 4
    IC: Jai Hespera
    Apartment Building, Moorjay, Moorja

    The storm raged outside. Lightning filled the sky, and thunder shook the building where Jai and her companions were staying. She sat near a window taking her turn at keeping watch. An ion storm, just like any other on Moorja. And then it wasn?t. The thunder changed timbre, from lightning to cannonfire. The Feeorin awoke, shouting orders and running in circles. ?We have to get to the Warehouse district!? he shouted to the sniper and Bosht. ?Hopefully the rest will be there, and we can then proceed to the next part of the plan. This battle should be enough to preoccupy the Seps, so we should be able to get further into the city if we hurry.? Hurry they did.

    As they were running, Jai checked her rifle. It wasn?t a blaster weapon, so it didn?t have the same vulnerability. Still, it wouldn?t do to find something wrong in the middle of a firefight. In the middle of a crossroads halfway to what they thought was the Warehouse District, she was jostled by a mercenary passing in the frenzy caused by the Republic attack. She went down, and her hand slipped to the trigger. The shot rang through the square.

    Terrible weapon discipline. At least the rifle worked. She set the safety, carefully making sure that it locked, then got to her feet, looking about to see if anyone had noticed.

    TAG: JEDIGUNSHIP, GMs
  13. The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus

    Member Since:
    Nov 19, 2007
    star 6
    Moorjay, Moorja
    The shot struck a passing Neimoidian in the side of his head, killing him instantly.

    A half-dozen of his comrades spun around and began advancing on his killer.

    A drunken Yarkora fled in search of cover.

    TAG: tjace, JEDIGUNSHIP
  14. tjace Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 11, 2008
    star 4
    IC: Jai Hespera
    Moorjay, Moorja

    Six Neimoidians stalked toward them. Leaving the Feeorin to take care of the fleeing agent, Jai stepped to meet them. Her rifle was slung, but with one smooth motion she could bring it to bear. She clicked the safety back off, and let her left hand settle on the large knife at her belt. Even if they did just want to talk (very unlikely), it would be best to be prepared.

    ?I?m sorry about your friend there. An accident, you know? I have nothing against any of you. Nor, I hope, will you give me reason to.? Neimoidians were known for their cowardice, but even such as they would have to like their odds against one small opponent.

    TAG: JEDIGUNSHIP, GMs
  15. The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus

    Member Since:
    Nov 19, 2007
    star 6
    Moorjay, Moorja
    True to their reputation, the Neimoidians allowed themselves to be swept away by another group of mercenaries rushing toward the battlefield. They had been unarmed and disliked their chances, especially if they got themselves caught up in an indiscriminate crossfire.

    A Yarkora's head popped up from behind a trashcan, checking to see if the danger had passed.

    TAG: tjace, JEDIGUNSHIP
  16. Loocem Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jul 25, 2011
    star 1
    IC: Octro Bazak

    Octro jolted awake. He was too heavy of a sleeper, he thought to himself, one day it would be the end of him. Luckily it had never happened to him on a bounty job, however, but it had happened occasionally in the clinic back on Coruscant. The clinic he started at always bored him, runny nose here, broken finger there. It was dreadful. That's why he moved to the hospital and worked in the ER. That was where the real excitement was, no falling asleep even possible. Octro's thoughts were dispersed by the sound of an explosion and the rain of gunfire.

    "What the frakk is going on out there? That's one hell of a storm!" he exclaimed, looking towards the girl for explanations.

    TAG: Trieste, UR

    OOC: Don't think you'll get off that easy, my monkey wrench is coming soon, Trieste. ;) I'll find a way to mess something up. [face_whistling]
  17. Trieste Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 10, 2010
    star 4
    IC: Corporal Talnar

    "The Republic's invading the city!" Talnar shouted over the din, "Well, I think it's them anyways! We've got to meet up with Napp and Hespera. This is our best shot of grabbing the Jedi!"

    Talnar pulled Bazak to his groggy feet and looked to Yinko. "Let's go!"

    Tag: Loocem, UR
  18. UnknownRogue Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Oct 17, 2008
    star 1
    IC: Bo-Yinko
    Location: Besieged Moorjay

    Yinko nodded. While he wouldn?t have shed a tear if the Rodian got left behind he had sworn an oath to the GAR. That didn?t include leaving teammates behind. With Talnar and the Rodian on his six, a repeater in his hands and one strapped to his back he pushed out into the chaos of the street. Seppie mercs and freelancers were running in every direction. Some to defend, some to escape.
    He turned back to his fellow Renegades.
    ?Keep close, we are moving fast and moving hot. If anyone stops us, they go down.? Yinko said sternly.
    Without a second word Yinko stepped into the street. He used his four arms to clear a path for himself and his team. People were initially irritated but Yinko was a large, imposing figure without his heavy repeater. They moved steadily towards the spot where they had split up, hopefully Lika was leading Napp that way too.

    IC: Lika
    Lika stood at the small women?s side as she confronted the big heads. In all the confusion of the attack it seemed they weren?t ready to avenge their friend. Lika growled softly as the big heads hesitated before moving away. Lika turned and barked at Napp again, motioning up the street.

    TAG: Renegades, GM
  19. BobaMatt TFN EU Staff

    VIP
    Member Since:
    Aug 19, 2002
    star 6
    Somewhere...

    Talvian held the Gossam by the throat.

    "Let him go, sir," the younger man hissed to his commender in Mando'a. "We gain nothing by ticking off the Separatist leadership."

    "The Separatist leadership," Talvian replied, hissing in Basic so the Gossam would understand him, "care nothing for Moorjay's municipal government officials. I could apply just a tad more pressure and end him." The Gossam squealed. "Why," Talvian continued, "didn't you warn us? Why couldn't you? This planet is worthless."

    There was a snapping noise. The Gossam administrator's body went limp. Talvian tossed it aside. The younger Mandalorian removed his helmet, scowling. "Visla will not be pleased. Dooku will not be -"

    "Dooku will understand."

    "We should kill the Jedi."

    Talvian was silent. For a long time. The Jedi was, in fact, incapacitated. Killing him would be easy. And yet...there was another option.

    "The storm is clearing. It must be if the Republic is able to attack. This means we can make it offworld. Load the Jedi into the shuttle. Once I break atmosphere, I'll comm the ships parked outside the system. You," he glowered behind his helmet, "take the troops and engage."

    * * * * * *

    Amid the firefight, an AIAT/i blasted off, buzzing the rooftops.

    From hidden points in the city, heavily armored men in jetpacks careened from buildings and hidden placements arching high before coming in low once more to menace Republic troops.

    TAG: All
  20. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

    Game Host
    Member Since:
    May 20, 2008
    star 8
    IC: Napp
    Moorjay, Moorja

    Things had happened pretty fast since leaving the apartment building. The sniper had accidentally, in the rush of motion, gone and shot a passing Nemoidian in the head with her rifle. Meanwhile, Bosht had run off to find cover. Napp would have to go get him, which just figured. Non-military types just weren?t reliable in these sorts of situations. As the sniper was approached by several enemy combatants, Napp ran after the Yarkora, making sure where he was headed.

    Finally Bosht stopped behind a trash can. Not a very reliable source of cover for sure, but it was better than nothing. However, the Renegades couldn?t afford to lose their contact, because he was their only source of information about what lay inside the city. Napp grabbed Bosht by the neck and hauled him out into the street. ?We need to keep moving,? he said in a flat tone. He looked back to see the sniper freed of the other enemies. She must have been successful in fending them off. It was now to get to the warehouse . . .

    It was just then that that six-legged dog appeared. Napp had no idea what it was doing here, but guessed that the four-armed man was behind it. So this dog had been following him; secrets indeed. It was pointing its body in a direction that seemed to the naked eye to be the way the two Renegades had previously come. Maybe it knew where the others were, and would get the group together for the final assault. While he knew he couldn?t trust the dog, what other choice did he have at this point? He began to follow the dog creature; doing so was probably going to be an important aspect of the mission, he figured.

    TAG: tjace, Renegades
  21. Trieste Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 10, 2010
    star 4
    IC: Corporal Talnar

    Talnar took up position behind the Cordu-Ji as he cleared a path through the crowd. It was chaos out there. Utter chaos. Talnar was working overtime to do threat assessment, but who was she kidding? She was one soldier in the crowd. Sure, Yinko was a trooper with her, but a situation like this could only be handled by a riot squad. The one thing that they had going for them was that they might be able to lose themselves in the chaos...if they didn't have a big Codru-Ji leading them. Well, at least nobody knew that they weren't anyone other than the mercs already in the city--and like any good mercs they weren't going towards the fighting by away from it.

    The Khil was trusting that Yinko was right, that he could talk to his sister, that they were going the right way...Talnar just had to trust. Trust in Yinko, trust in her team. That was what you did as a soldier.

    As they moved through the streets, Talnar kept her head on a swivel, trying to catch any threats coming towards them before they could do any damage.

    Tag: TLI, UR, Loocem
  22. The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus

    Member Since:
    Nov 19, 2007
    star 6
    Moorjay, Moorja
    A massive Neimoidian brute wielding a double-headed vibro mace plowed through the crowd, flinging friend and foe alike left and right. Crush. A skull fragmented under his enormous strength. Smash. Ribs fractured. Kill. The weapon's vibrogenerator, damaged in the ion storm, sputtered to life just in time to bisect a trio of Arcona. The brute's primitive mind could barely discern his fellow soldiers from the enemy, sparing only those recognizable as his own kind, but even he could tell that the three aliens that had just stepped into his line of sight were no Neimoidians, and that was more than enough to warrant killing in his mind.

    The brute raised the vibro mace above his head, and charged.

    TAG: Trieste, UnknownRogue, Loocem
  23. UnknownRogue Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Oct 17, 2008
    star 1
    IC: Bo Yinko
    Location: Besieged Moorjay

    Yinko was shouldering his way through the crowd, using his four arms to move the stubborn people. Talnar and the Rodian were on his tail, moving quickly. Suddenly a raging Nemoidian was in front of him, swing a massive axe. Yinko didn't think much of him, even massive nemoidians weren't much compared to the Codru-Ji.

    Yinko dropped into a crouch, using two of his arms to keep people away from him and with the other he spun up his heavy repeater, firing at nearly blank range.

    TAG: Renegades
  24. The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus

    Member Since:
    Nov 19, 2007
    star 6
    Moorjay, Moorja
    The repeater rounds slammed into the brute, instantly stopping the towering Neimoidian's approach and dropping him face-first on the ground. His vibroweapon suffered no such fate, however, as his grip had loosened while he fell, sending the weapon twirling rapidly over the heads of the alien soldiers and into the wall of a nearby building, which was promptly brought crumbling down by the force of the impact and the effects of the vibrogenerator.

    TAG: Trieste, UnknownRogue, Loocem
  25. Loocem Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jul 25, 2011
    star 1
    IC: Octro Bazak

    The small Rodian followed swiftly behind the big bug boy, who cleared the path fairly well. The Rodian drew no attention to himself and probably looked more like a scared civilian rather than a mercenary or Republic soldier, he was always a bit groggy after a nap. He could hear some great ruckus, even greater that the ruckus going on around them up ahead. Suddenly his guide stopped, whipped out his gun and crouched down low enough that Octro could just barely see over his shoulder a huge Neimodian with a vibroblade. He was no match for the bug boy though, as he mowed him down at point blank.

    The Neimodian toppled over tossing his blade through the air. Octro had no need to duck as it flew well over him and into a nearby building, which imitated the Neimodian's reaction to being attacked. The Rodian, still waking up, had trouble processing what was happening. So he panicked. He scrambled up the Codru-Ji's back trying to find some sort of safety as the building crumbled down.

    TAG: UR, GM, (Trieste)
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.