main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ROTJ Hoodie

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by admiral_Jim, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. admiral_Jim

admiral_Jim Jedi Master star 3

May 7, 2004
    Hi guys, this is an odd request but it's slowly driving me insane so here goes. A while back a dreamt up a hoodie and naturally presumed that when I Googled it, someone, somewhere, would surely be selling one.........months later I've become somewhat obsessed with tracking one down but with no luck. Fellow star wars fans, could anyone please help me track down a black ROTJ hoodie with the vintage red logo, I've seen plenty of other colour combinations but never this one. I would be eternally grateful. I'm based in the UK but willing to pay postage from the US if necessary. Thanks :)

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Have you taken a look at Zazzle? The site was suggested by someone over in Collecting for a person looking for a Wraith Squadron t-shirt. They do black hoodies so all you'd need to do is find an image of the emblem you want.

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  3. admiral_Jim

May 7, 2004
    Brilliant.....thanks very much for this! Might go all out and get a tshirt too!! :)

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Glad to help. Just a note that I've never ordered from the site - my mention of it is based on a Collecting post. If you get a hoodie be sure to post a pic!

5. admiral_Jim

May 7, 2004
    I can't work out how to post a pic from my phone so I've added a pic of the hoodie as my profile pic. I'm really impressed with it....you can't see from the pic but it's a 2 tone one so the inside of the hood is red too. Thanks again for the tip....I really appreciate it. The cost was £25 inc delivery ($39.50 in US $'s). All I need to do now is convince my wife that wearing it in public is fine! :)

V-2 likes this.
  6. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Just to confirm - have you gotten it OK? If so I'll add the site to the shopping thread in Collecting.

7. Sistros

Sistros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 24, 2010
    to post a pic from your phone type the url with

[IMAGE] [/IMAGE] with no spaces

admiral_Jim likes this.
  8. admiral_Jim

May 7, 2004
    Thanks Sistros. I have the hoodie yes. I got it from yourdesign.co.uk in the end as they were cheaper. I must ssy they were extremely helpful and really quick too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.