main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO rotk

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by dudeman, Mar 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    Dommie's on TV?! I have a new favorite show :D

and actually, I'm rather fond of one of the extra elves ;)

I think he's one of the first to die in TTT

2. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Who Tabee?...my lovely Haldir, captain of the Galadrim? Craig Parker is my going to be my next husband.

3. CuppaJoe

CuppaJoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 24, 2002
    How dare you say he's an extra :p.

4. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    Apparently, 1/2 way through the interview Dominic and Billy (not sure who else) get the idea to play a joke on good 'ol Elijah and they begin to ask incredibly outrageous and embarrasing questions to him in their best German accents as if they were the interviewers.

That sounds worth the price right there! :D

5. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    Hey, Dajuan, tell Randy that he was right! Some guy that works at a theater in Denmark says that LOTR extended editions are on the list to be shown at select theaters starting in October or sometime around there. Hopefully that includes the US and St. Louis.

6. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Amazing he was right??? Wow I guess the impossible CAN happen. Kidding, I am telling him this as I write it, he laughs.

7. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    Does this include the EE of ROTK?

8. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    All of them.

9. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    Well, it was inevitable. That gorgeous, gorgeous man , Orlando Bloom, has asked Kate Bosworth to marry him. She's apparently smart enough to have said "Yes". There was a $175,000 ring involved in there somewhere.

So...there goes Orlando...I guess Craig is my only hope.

10. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    So does that make him a non-heartthrob now? So we don't have to worry about young teeny-boppers infesting the theaters just for him now? This is a good thing, for him, and for us. ;)

11. JediUruviel

JediUruviel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    [i/Who Tabee?...my lovely Haldir, captain of the Galadrim? Craig Parker is my going to be my next husband.[/i]

*runs away to throw up* that's not right... I'm sorry, it's not that I don't like him, b/c I think he's neat, it's just... ew! *runs away before the abuse starts*

12. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    So does that make him a non-heartthrob now? So we don't have to worry about young teeny-boppers infesting the theaters just for him now? This is a good thing, for him, and for us

Hey I resent that! I am about 4 years gone from teeny-bopperville and I still flock to his movies. :p You're just jealous.

13. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    Uruviel, have you ever seen any pictures of Craig not dressed as Haldir? He definately doesn't have a baby face like Orlando...he's got the rugged, 5 o'clock shadow mountain man sort of look. And, it really sounds like ya don't like him when you speak of throwing up. :)

As far as Orlando--I don't think it'll make that much of a difference with the young girls (or us older girls). We just want to look at him and drool.

14. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    You're just jealous.

I'm done with this. :rolleyes: At least someone I know thinks that I am much better looking than he is. ;) LOL

All I want to say is, I went to PotC 3 times, two of which the theater was filled with Orlando's posse. RotK had a whole section of the theater almost devoted to him with these girls that just went crazy whenever he had screentime. I'm glad I didn't sit next to them... ;)

15. JediUruviel

Aug 22, 2004
    Uruviel, have you ever seen any pictures of Craig not dressed as Haldir? He definately doesn't have a baby face like Orlando...he's got the rugged, 5 o'clock shadow mountain man sort of look. And, it really sounds like ya don't like him when you speak of throwing up.

Okay, I'll admit one thing about Craig. The dude's got muscles. That's it. He just scares me when he's in Haldir mode... something about how he's got that sneer down. *shrugs*

16. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    :D I see. Although I'm sure I have actually used the phrase that Haldir is hot...that is really not true. Haldir is snooty and unnattractive. But his voice is awesome, which is why I even bothered to find out who played him. Lo and behold, I find that there is an attractive man under that wig. They actually pulled the skin around his eyes back with tape to give him the slanty eye effect. But, yeah...Haldir=eh, Craig=hottie.

17. JediUruviel

Aug 22, 2004
    Yea... Oh well. You're the guy's age, so more power to ya. I drew my own variation of Haldir though today. Why, I have no clue, but... I did. I can give the link if you want.

18. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
  19. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    I love me my Faramir.

[image=http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/D1/B2/LadyFeathers/14/181.jpg]

8-}

~H~

edit:/ Warning: this joke only works if you've seen Moulin Rouge.

20. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    Is that David Wenham in that pic? I've only seen a few parts of Moulin Rouge. He's a cutie too.

Also, I just read that a rep of Orlando is saying that the engagement rumor isn't true. I'm guessing that it is, but they're trying to keep it quiet.

21. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    It is. In MR he plays the part of 'Audrey' - it's a very short part, but funny.

~H~

22. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    That's him?!?! I've seen MR about a thousand times and never realized that. How funny.

23. JediUruviel

Aug 22, 2004
    Aw! Diva, that was a cute picture! You aren't by any chance in there, are you?

24. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Katy, thats Haldir.

25. JediUruviel

Aug 22, 2004
    I know that!!! There's no mistaking Craig Parker's face. I was just wondering if Diva was in that pic. I'm weird like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.