main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ROTS AU Action ObiWan/Anakin/Sidious/Yoda/Grevious/Dooku/Padme UPDATE 3/17 CHAPTER 25

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Master_Jedi_Singh, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Jedi_Singh

Master_Jedi_Singh Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2005
    Chapter 23

?Asajj can you hear me?? Darth Sidious asked.
    ?Yes my lord?? Asajj answered slowly. ?Where am I? What happened??
    Sidious replied in saying ?You are safe, but you was involved in an unfortunate incident with young skywalker. You are terribly burned and need this suit to survive?

Anakin awoke with a big shock. His mind quickly remembered that happened until he was knocked out by the chancellor. O the chancellor Anakin thought. How I want to kill him. Lying to me for 13 years. 13 years I was like a son to him. He was like a father figure to me. Like Obi-wan. What happened to his former master? Then the images of Pablo-Jill, Ki Adi Mundi and Cin Drallig appeared. His anger was started to get the best of him when the dark figure appeared.

Anakin thought they it was a dark sider. He was beginning to charge and kill them when the figure bought its hood down. There was the face of Depa Billaba. He froze and looked at her. The former padawan of Mace Windu. She was user of the lightsabre form Vaapadd. A great jedi she was. Until she disappeared.
    ?Don?t be scared young Skywalker, I am not here to hurt you.? Depa said.
    ?What am I doing here?? Anakin said looking around.
    Depa filled in the details of what occurred and how she treated him and the other jedi.
    After she finished Anakin asked ?How?s he doing?? Nodding to the young Jedi that saved his life.
    ?Well at the moment not so good, but I am fairly confident that he will live.?
    ?Well I suppose the Jedi are going to come after me.? Anakin quoted.
    ?What makes you say that?? Depa asked and she pulled a knife out of her pocket. Anakin backed backwards but ran straight into a trap.

Bolts went around his wrists and ankles. He couldn?t move. Depa walked up to him cut his cheeks and passionately kissed him.

2. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    :eek: Ok, I'm really lost. But did she just kiss him. I didn't know she had a thing for him!!

Thanks for finally posting and please post soooooooon!!!

Thanx for the pm[face_peace]

3. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    I am still reading.
    :) You haven't lost me either. DRL is kicking me in the behind and I haven't had time to post alot on your story.

I can't believe that you left us hanging with Depa kissing Anakin. Whoa...
    I like how you made Asajj wear the dark suit too.

Can't wait for your next post.

4. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    Great update! That Depa is a creep tho. :D

5. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    I just wanted you to know that I am still reading and enjoying this fic. Sorry that I haven't had a chance to post for a couple of chapters. I can't believe she kissed Anakin. :eek: What is he going to do? [face_worried]

6. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    Mebbie he'll break through and escape. On his way out he'll yell:

ANAKIN AND PADME FOREVER!!!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

7. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    Upies [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

-Commander Tharen-

8. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    I might update on friday or saturday but i am going up near northampton for christmas on saturday morning and i will be back on wednesday so it depends.

9. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    Okie dokie. We'll wait it out. :D

-Commander Tharen-

10. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    anyone stil reading this?

11. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    up! waiting for an update

12. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    o ma bad
    didn't realise there was
    ill try to get a update up

13. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    ME!!!

I'm still reading this!

[face_really_rather_quite_indignant]

An update would make me pretty happy tho. :D

-Commander Tharen-

14. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    ye ok i might update within next week

15. FitJedi

Jan 14, 2006
    up up up.

16. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    WOW! 4 months since an update well here it is. Tad short though.

Chapter 24

?I see you have nice lips.? Depa said as she pulled away. Anakin?s face was turning a purple colour. He suddenly threw up on the floor.
    ?Don?t worry.? Depa said with an evil smile.

The remaining Jedi arrived at the Jedi temple. They were all tired. Everyone found their chambers and went to sleep except Obi-Wan. He was torn. His best friend was lost. He knew what he had to do. He had to find him. Quickly. He rushed out to his quarters and found his ship.

?We?ll first things first. Where am I going to go?? Obi said to himself. He scanned his galaxy map. Then something clicked. Where would Sidious go? A remote planet? Possibly. Or maybe a planet in the outer rim. Or a planet he knows well.
    ?Well may as well start at naboo? He said and moved quickly into his fighter. He then took off and set of for Naboo.

Anakin was barely conscious. Drool dripped out of his mouth as he struggled to stay awake. He heard some whispers in the corner. He looked around to see Depa talking to someone.

?What did you do to him, Depa??
    ?I kissed him.?
    ?You kissed him??
    ?Yeah, but because I put toxins of my lips it?s done this to him.? As she nodded towards him.
    ?You have done well. Soon you will be my apprentice. And he will be one of us. Dooku will soon be dead.? As the figure let out a sinister laugh.

17. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    Whoo-hooo! An update alrighty!!!!

?What did you do to him, Depa??
    ?I kissed him.?
    ?You kissed him??
    ?Yeah, but because I put toxins of my lips it?s done this to him.? As she nodded towards him.
    ?You have done well. Soon you will be my apprentice. And he will be one of us. Dooku will soon be dead.? As the figure let out a sinister laugh.

That explains why the poor boy was tossing his cookies. Looking foward to more!!!

-Commander Tharen-

18. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    Wow!!! A post!:)

That was excellent and well worth the wait(I know courses, they get to be a drag:rolleyes:

Thanx for the pm, and more soon please:D

19. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Thanks for the pm about the update.:)

Poor Anakin[face_devil]

I know that this was a short update but it makes me want more.
    I hope you update this soon. Pretty please.[face_praying]

20. FitJedi

Jan 14, 2006
    Thank you... an update. I hope Obi-Wan gets there fast to help save him.

21. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    wow didn't know everyone was reading
    well nearly everyone
    well obi won't find anakin for a long time

22. Iaranon

Iaranon Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 30, 2005
    Hey here I am, a Johnny-Come-Lately to this story, and I have to say that it's pretty great. Now if we could see this made into a movie that would be really great. Lightsabers galore in this combat fest of a fic! And this is just my personal opinion but I don't think Depa needed the poison to make Anakin hurl when she kissed him. I think he probably would have done that anyway. I mean the Dark Side seems to have an inherent turn off in it. Ladies ask yourselves: would you really want to kiss Sidious? Unfortunately I don't have an equivalent example for men because there were no female dark siders in the movies, but I imagine women would be equally grotesque. And I think maybe the Jedi will have to reevaluate their loyalty tests, especially in light of all that betrayal earlier. But thankfully Anakin stayed on the straight and narrow when it mattered, so maybe they got something right. Now I'm going to shut up and wait for the next sure-to-be-intense installment.

23. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    Chapter 25

Obi Wan landed at Naboo. He jumped out and gazed around. He realised this was the 1st time he could think all to himself. He thought about Anakin. The lost of his padawan had ripped a hole through his heart. He tried to hold back his tears. But they just came pouring out. He sobbed quietly.

Asajj Ventress, Qui Gon, Pablo-Jill, Dooku and Cin Drallig stood around a holographic image. They were looking at Obi Wan.
    ?He is here.? Said Dooku.
    ?Think any other Jedi are here?? Asked Pablo-Jill.
    ?No.? Replied Qui-Gon. ?It doesn?t look like he is here to find anyone. Maybe he wanted to get away from the troubles of his life.?
    They continued to watch him.

?Leave us.? Darth Sidious said to Depa.
    ?As you wish? She said as she bowed. She walked out the room.
    ?Well Skywalker, look where we are.? The dark lord said.
    ?You disgust me. All this time you were using me. Using the Jedi. Using the republic.? Anakin said.
    ?No. I was saving the republic. The Jedi had to be stopped.?
    ?What?! The Jedi protect the republic.? Anakin shouted.
    ?It was that protection that caused the republic to plummet into war.?
    ?WHAT! YOU CAUSED THE WAR!? Anakin roared.
    ?No, I just helped it along. Look I won?t lie to, but you have to understand what I did.?
    ?Understand! I?ll teach you to understand.?
    The bonds holding Anakin began to shake. They were breaking apart. Anakin roared in anger. The bonds ripped apart. Anakin charged at Sidious with all he had. Before he could reach the dark lord Black Lightning struck the Jedi, sending him crashing to the floor.

24. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    Obi Wan landed at Naboo. He jumped out and gazed around. He realised this was the 1st time he could think all to himself. He thought about Anakin. The lost of his padawan had ripped a hole through his heart. He tried to hold back his tears. But they just came pouring out. He sobbed quietly.

Aw man...I just gotta say that first part was touching. *Sniffles*

The bonds holding Anakin began to shake. They were breaking apart. Anakin roared in anger. The bonds ripped apart. Anakin charged at Sidious with all he had. Before he could reach the dark lord Black Lightning struck the Jedi, sending him crashing to the floor.

Rats. I was hoping he had him there.

Cool update! Keep 'em comin'! :D

[face_good_luck]-Commander Tharen-[face_good_luck]

25. Iaranon

Iaranon Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 30, 2005
    Ouch, poor Anakin! Hopefully he'll beat Palpatine up anyway. And I wonder hwat mischief the Dark Jedi cabal are planning for Obi-Wan? Will it be survivable? Or will he follow his master's unfortunate example and also die on Naboo at the hands of a Sith? Great post, although quite short, still very intense. Please keep up the good work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.