main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG ROTS Charity Premiere Roll Call

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Darth_Eagle, Feb 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Guess I'll have to pay... **ck it...

2. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    sorry for not replying any sooner. nick's gonna be paying for me first. i'm in financial woes, but i hope i would have enuf to get a costume by then. and welcome back shawn. looks like the oldies are back. heh heh. it'll be like a reunion of jedis who have gone their seperate ways to discover themselves, onli to unite once against in a final battle against evil.
    I LIKE

3. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    xeno - I thought you don't need to pay?

4. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Haiz... I helped out a friend, so now I don't have ticks to go on the 16th.

5. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    thats a good thing of u to do xeno. :) always nice to have ppl like that in the world. Ur friend must really appreciate it.

6. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Xeno, I have to delay the deposit for my Shield till later too okay. :( And the stupid sword is coming out this Summer so around Autumn it'll reach Singapore. :( Guess got to work full time this Dec at you-know-where to earn back enough money to pay back for my UC stuffs and probably put my non-movie costuming (or rather cosplaying) to an early retirement.

Hai....the things we got to do for our first love. ;) At least we are seeing the movie earlier rite? :p

7. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Hahaha... GUYS ! ON THE 15th ! HEARD THAT MY BRUDDA'S N SISTA's ! On the 15th ! WAY BEFORE ANYONE ON EARTH CATCHES IT !... Well, other than Lucas that is...

8. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Haahaa Xeno. The Charity Premiere in Washingston is actually on May 12th so they are the first.

9. njuist

njuist Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2005
    1. Darth Crovus
    2. GetzJedi
    3. JediJean
    4. Sidious_101
    5. Darth_Eagle
    6. Nick
    7. Faiz
    8. JaZzYjaZZ(?)
    9. Lukedecop(?)
    10. JediClare(?)
    11. njuist(2 tickets)

count me in for the $150 premiere. can i have 2 tickets?

10. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    1. Darth Crovus
    2. GetzJedi
    3. JediJean
    4. Sidious_101
    5. Darth_Eagle
    6. Nick
    7. Faiz
    8. JaZzYjaZZ(?)
    9. Lukedecop(?)
    10. JediClare (confirmed)
    11. njuist(2 tickets)

11. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    The Updated List:

1. Darth Crovus
    2. GetzJedi
    3. JediJean
    4. Sidious_101
    5. Darth_Eagle
    6. Nick
    7. JaZzYjaZZ
    8. Lukedecop
    9. JediClare
    10. Xeno
    11-12. njuist(2 tickets)

I'm sending the e-mail to reserve the tickets to the Children Society tonite since the Film Society is taking forever to receive their tickets and so be ready to sell them. [face_frustrated]

12. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    A little Bad News:
    Children Society had sold out all their half of the tickets so back to get the tickets from Singapore Film Society. :( Hope they got the tickets now.......

13. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Hey DE,

Do keep us updated, ok?

14. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Oh no..hope they have the tickets. :(

15. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    we need covert spec ops now. send out page's commandoes! WE HAVE TO GET THOSE TICKETS!

we need to break into the sg film society HQ and get those tickets. any volunteers? lol those with exp preffered.

16. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    No you kidding! ARGH!!! We have to get those tickets!!! Anyone can Jedi Mind Trick the guys at Film Society!?!?!

Eagle, maybe you want to send out the orders for the ticks like asap to prevent something similar happening?

Getting "kan cheong" now.

=(((((((

17. GetzJedi

GetzJedi Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    I might be able to get the tickets... All 12 of them... Await my good news...

18. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Njuist, please reply to my PM or we won't help to order your tickets for you.

GetzJedi, roger that! :) Just let me get 2 more payments in and arrange with Ted and Derrick. ;) The toll rite now minus Njuist and Xeno is 9 tickets.

19. GetzJedi

Jan 21, 2005
    DE, I've been SMSing you and awaiting your reply to no avail... I'll be overseas from 7 to 13 May so I need to confirm the tickets and pay for them before I go... Please call me... Alternatively, I can link you up with the seller...

20. GetzJedi

Jan 21, 2005
    Update... Down to first 3 rows of seats for sale... I'll have to proceed with my own booking if there's still no confirmation by 6 May, cos I can't make it for the other screenings on 18 and 21 May...

21. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    Heyz any word on the tickets? Getting close to the date (1 week) and I'm getting nervous.

Sorry if i sound naggy
    =p

22. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Sorry for the delay in replying, DarthCrovus... but not to worry, we already have the tickets :)

Please get in touch with DE for more details.

23. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Note to everyone who has bought a Charity Premiere ticket: Your ticket is with Darth_Eagle. :D

24. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Yub, yub! It's with me now. :D The 8 tickets on the F Row, Cinema 1 are for:

1. Sidious_101
    2. Faiz
    3. Darth Crovus
    4. JediClare
    5. Darth_Eagle
    6. JediJean
    7. JaZzYjaZZ
    8. Lukedecop

Those who missed the opportunity are to get their tickets from the Singapore Film Society.

Those who want to pull some "Jedi Mind Trick", make sure you come early. ;)

Oh! The ticket is scheduled to start at 9pm but we are to be seated by 8.45pm. So, can we meet at about 7pm (or earlier) to have dinner, change into our costumes/armor and start having a little photoshoot? We got to be hanging near the event area by 8.15pm, taking photo or just "entertaining" other visitors or trying to do Jedi Mind Trick. :p

25. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    OH MY GWAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OH MY GWAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!
    AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

You cannot believe how happy you have just made me!!! OH MY GWAD!!!! I'm not worthy I'm not worthy!!!!!
    THANK YOU EAGLE!!!!!

Oh by the way, I have a gift for you when you meet up on Monday for helping me with this! Not sure if you have them already, I have those pop up cards from M1 that's decorating all M1 shops right now. I only have like 3 sets! So 1 for you, 1 for me and 1 for me to NEVER open it up. OH MY GWAD!!! Anyone else I need to thank!?!?! Try to get stuff for you all also! Trying to secure the cups they giving away as a gift when you sign new plan from them!!! Will see if I can get an extra set for whoever help secured the tickets
    [face_rofl]))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.