ROTS Collectibles / Figures : Store Reports

Discussion in 'Raleigh, NC' started by civicsi99, Aug 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. civicsi99 Jedi Knight

hey guys if you missed out, SWS.com has the covert ops back in stock again.......i already got 2 but when they arrived i wanted more bc they look so awesome, especially the card. so go order one before they are gone again if you want!
  2. Axelay Jedi Knight

star 1
    Picked up 2 Shadow Troopers from the Target at North Hills yesterday. :D

There was one Commander Bly left on the pegs as well, so grab it if you haven't gotten one yet!
  3. civicsi99 Jedi Knight

ughhhhhhh........found the remnants of the final 5 wave today at N. Hills target minus the best 3. i picked up the corrected sticker r4 and the wookie gunner, but someone had swiped ALL of the holos and 501st. oh well at least they are hitting now and maybe ill track down these htf 501st clones.
  4. civicsi99 Jedi Knight

sorry forgot to add that there were a few r4's and wookie heavy gunners left on the pegs. also 2 red guards and c3po. please help me find holos and 501st!!!!!
  5. Bodo_Janx Jedi Knight

star 1
    I finally finished my ROTS basic figure collection (#1-#68). Hooray!!!

How is everyone else doing with your collections?
  6. Axelay Jedi Knight

star 1
    I still have yet to see a #65, and I'm getting pissed about it.
  7. civicsi99 Jedi Knight

BODO : where did you find the final 5? like axelay i cant find any 65's or the holos......:_|
  8. Axelay Jedi Knight

star 1
    Of all the people in the world to give me a hot tip, one of my 6th grade students told me this morning that he got a Tactical Ops trooper at the Target at North Hills. I took a quick break and went over there (since it's right across the street) and they have indeed put out the latest wave. Can you guess how many #65's there were, though? ONE. I went through every single peg of about 100 figures, and there was ONLY ONE. Talk about getting annoyed. I suppose the good news for the rest of you, though, is that there were several holos. I saw at least 3 of each. Better go snatch 'em up real fast, eh?
  9. Bodo_Janx Jedi Knight

star 1
    I found the last 4 figs at the Target in Garner near Best Buy. I did a little DCPI shopping for these figs. I noticed that the general Collection 2 DCPI code (087-06-1328) will show if there is any stock in the back. But the problem with this code is that it shows all Collection 2 figs and NOT a certain box of collection 2.

I just got lucky! I put in the code and it said there were Collection 2 stock in the back. I asked an associate to help me out and luckily he was able to find the box I was asking about. The breakdown of the box is this: There are only 2 Vader Legion clones per box, only 2 R4-droids, one holo fig per character, and one wookie gunner. The rest in the box are repeats: C3PO, red royal guard, young jedi, and Meena Tills.

Try using this code, but I make no guarantees. I have use this code at other Targets, and the only thing in the stockroom are repeats that are on the shelves.

Good Luck with your hunt, and remember Walmart should have them shortly.

Happy Hunting,
    Bodo Janx
  10. civicsi99 Jedi Knight

thanks for the heads up axelay!!! i finally got the last figure (holo aayla) i needed and i am officially DONE WITH CARDED ROTS!!!! wow it feels good to say that. now i just need a few #65's and the seperation of the twins and ill be happy.
  11. Axelay Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, here in Rocky Mount (where my parents live), there isn't a single store which honored the specials which were reported on Rebelscum. No $8.00 lightsabers at Wal-Mart, and no buy one get one on figures at K-Mart.

Has anyone seen any more #65's? I will pay graciously for them...
  12. Bodo_Janx Jedi Knight

star 1
    I got a lead on Friday morning from my contact at a local Walmart that the Collection 2 figures were on the pegs. There was only one box shipped from Hasbro. I was able to pickup only one #65 fig. (Axelay, I have two #65 figs if you are interested in them? PM me if you are!) Every needs to keep a look out at your local Walmarts! No guarantees to this report on your finds since there seems to be only one box being shipped out.

Also rebelscum has reported that the Separation of Twins are starting to hit Walmarts pegs. I did not see any while I was out, but you never know when they are going to hit! Please report if you see any of these!

Happy Hunting,
    Bodo Janx
  13. Axelay Jedi Knight

star 1
    Definitely interested. PM sent.
  14. Bodo_Janx Jedi Knight

star 1
    TTF Collectors and guest:

Just wanted to post that the new Separation of the Twins are currently in the Triangle area. I scouted two Super Walmarts tonight, and both had the sets. Also the Unleashed Battle Packs were out at the Super Walmart-Clayton, and the new Attackix gift pack set were out! I noticed that both Super Walmarts had remnants of Collection 2 (R4-figs). These R4's are the error cards with the #68 on the side (#64 are the corrected ones!).

Happy Hunting,
    Bodo Janx
  15. civicsi99 Jedi Knight

BODO......can you PM us w/ the location and how many were left? thanks. all i need to be done is these twins figures.:D
  16. civicsi99 Jedi Knight

FINALLLLLY!!!!! i am DONE w/ ROTS!!!! found the twins at my local wal mart via BODO's hot tip......thanks man!!! also, i just happened to see a figure under the display aisle and i bend down to see, its a Tarkin!! i rescued him of course =)

now hopefully i can resist SAGA =)
  17. Sidiously-Darth Jedi Padawan

Resistance is futile!

Oops! Wrong galaxy. Anyway, you get my point. There are some really nice looking figures coming next year. I really don't know how you'll do it.

In collecting news, I picked up the Sep of the Twins last week. I've seen a couple of Tarkin's, a Blue Guard & a 3P0 sitting on the pegs. Thankfully, I found 3 of the 501st when they first hit. They are really hard to find. Seems the Shock Troopers dried up also. Although, their all white counterparts #6 and #41 have hit hard as of late.

Here's to next years crop of new and exciting sw figures.[face_dancing]
  18. Bodo_Janx Jedi Knight

star 1
    On Saturday, I went out holiday shopping and saw a few new SW things out in the stores. I did see a bunch of "Separation of the twins", the new SW choppers (Vader & Luke), and a few Tarkins out at the Walmart-Cary! Also at the TRU-Durham, they had the new SW legos (Slave 1, B-wing, & A-Wing)! If you are interested in the Legos, I would check your local TRU or call TRU-Durham to see what there stock is!

Happy Holiday Hunting,
    Bodo Janx
  19. Bodo_Janx Jedi Knight

star 1
    TTF Collectors:

I hope everyone is doing well and has everything they need from the ROTS line. If you are looking to protect your figures, Target has got there 5-pack collector cases on clearence! (Be aware that some of these packs could be the recalled ones, check rebelscum for details!) Both Targets in Garner have them for $2.48 (was $9.99). This is a great deal for protecting your figures! You better hurry before they are sold out!

Also, Wave 2 "Battle of Hoth" is also out on shelves at Target, but it looks like this wave hit in the middle of the week and these are going to be hard to find. So there may not be that many out this weekend. But I did see alot of Wave 1 "Battle of Carkoon" at Target-Garner Station.

Happy Hunting,
    Bodo Janx
  20. civicsi99 Jedi Knight

ugh.....i resisted as long as i could and i couldnt take it anymore. hehehe, but im only collecting certain figures from this line as i am done with the completist disease =). i found the enitre carkoon wave at target in garner per bodos tip (thanks for another one man!). now from the hoth wave i only want the at-at driver, snowtrooper, veers, and maybe the vader. i did see the remnants of this wave but it had been picked over pretty good. perhaps i will start a new thread w/ the SAGA name in the title since i cant edit this one. good luck everyone!
  21. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Did anybody make the toy show this past weekend? Pretty good show, but I managed to control myself and came out unscathed. Couple of really nice tables and some decent vintage stuff was available.
  22. civicsi99 Jedi Knight

any signs of the geonosis wave in the triangle? i went out yesterday to quite a few stores and found the usual peg fodder, but no new stuff........any luck with you guys?
  23. civicsi99 Jedi Knight

is anybody out there??? TTC target had the remnants of the geonosis wave tonite........i always seem to miss good stuff by a day. any reports guys?
  24. civicsi99 Jedi Knight

wow did you guys all crawl under rocks or what? geez, when rots was here you guys couldnt shut up and now this? oh well, ill keep this thread alive myself if i must [face_tired]
  25. Axelay Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well... I'll be completely straightforward when I say that I feel like the nature of Star Wars collecting has changed tremendously. Certain things are so hard to find nowadays that people are loath to share information about where said things can be found. It's almost like this pasttime is becoming so intensely competitive that it has completely sucked the fun right out of it.

Last time I attempted to trade through here my trade got ganked, and I don't mind saying that I'm still quite annoyed about that. It really just feels like the more information people share about trades, the more likely they are to be headed off at the pass. I despise that this happens since I still really enjoy collecting, but I guess now I have to be all "secret society" about it. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.