main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ROTS Collectibles / Figures : Store Reports

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by civicsi99, Aug 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axelay

Axelay Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    Well, the Toys 'R Us in Cary has been blitzed as far as Star Wars Lego sets go. The "buy one get one 50% off" sale has completely cleared the shelves of all sets save for 3 of the UCS AT-ST's. I was so hoping that they would get the new sets out before the sale ends, but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

The same store has some of the new TAC vehicles, including the newest Transformers. I saw the AAT, but no Vader JSF. They also had every single new Saga figure save the one I was looking for - Endor Luke. I have yet to see this one anywhere.

2. Axelay

Apr 4, 2005
    I reckon I'm still holdin' this thread down, eh? ;)

The Super Wal-Mart on Wake Forest Road has ALL of the newest Titanium figures. I picked up Darth Vader's Sith Starfighter, Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter (Aethersprite) with Hyperdrive Ring, and the Battlestar Galactica Classic Viper. There are several more on the pegs, so hustle on over there and pick 'em up if you're into these.

3. Axelay

Apr 4, 2005
    Found the first sign of the new Lego sets at the Super Wal-Mart on Wake Forest Road. Unfortunately, all they had was one each of the Y-Wing and the Imperial Landing Craft. I really badly wanted to pick up both, but thought better of it this close to Christmas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.