ROTS Digital Screening Road Trip!

Discussion in 'Idaho Falls, ID' started by Oscar_the_Gungan, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    It turns out there is one theater in the Gem State that is showing ROTS digitally! It is in Meridian and we have been talking about making a road trip to catch the Saturday matinee this weekend. Not completly sure about the logistics of it, but it looks like four of us are heading out for it.
    Let us know if you'd like to go and if you have ideas about where to stay.
    We will leave Friday night and likely return Sat. night or Sunday morning.
  2. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    I would like to go, but you already know this. I'm wondering if maybe some of us could crash at Ryan Valentine's house. He lives in Boise, and I haven't been over to see him in a while. I'll give him a call tonight and see what's if it's cool to crash there and then post back.
  3. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    that would be cool, i just worry about too many invading my brother's place. But, mainly i'd like everyone who wans to to be able to go.
  4. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    O.k., a quick follow-up:

I talked to Ryan on the phone, and he said it would be cool if some of us crashed over there. The really cool thing is that he lives like 5 minutes from the theater it's screening at. We just need to keep in touch and let him know what the plan is.
  5. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey guys, you should come to our BBQ at Cody's house and then we could all catch the movie together. That just happens to be the same night as our meeting/BBQ so might as well do a joint thing. You guys interested?
  6. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sounds like lots of fun. I would love to come, if it is possible. I work friday until 9, but I have the weekend off.
  7. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    We discovered that our meeting ia actually in two weeks not this week. Sorry for the mix up.
  8. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, sorry guys, my bad! However, we'd still like to all go to the digital screening together. What time are you guys looking at to do this? If you need the showtimes I'd be happy to post them.
    Thanks!
  9. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    We are still working out the particulars. Russell showed me the showtimes so we are looking at a matinee right now.
  10. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Let us know...or have Russ contact one of us with the particulars. Thanks.
  11. spiralpadawan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Erin you should bug off early and come with us! We'll figure out the whole car thing, but you should come, it will be fun.
  12. nordicgal Jedi Knight

star 2
    I don't think Alan and I will be able to go. We're getting ready for my sister's visit in a couple of weeks, and our dog is still nursing his "battle wounds."

Plus, there's that small paper I've been working on..... ;)

Tell us how it goes! Have fun!
  13. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    So is it just us four?
  14. spiralpadawan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Unless Erin gets off early, then I think so.

I'm excited! This will be a fun road trip.
  15. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I can't get off early, sorry. It just isn't in the cards for me to go. Adam, I expect details on how cool it was.

I guess I just might have to settle with seeing it at the drive-in this weekend.
  16. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    if you have not seen it in digital it is the Way to see it I have already seen it 7 times in digital and can not wait to see it again. Yes please let us know when you all are coming we can make it a Grand Time and to help you all out the showings have been selling out so here is the website to purchase your tickets in advance if you register with them it is only 1.00 more like fandango per ticket. Majestic

click on showtimes and there is a drop box just make sure you select for the day of the showing you want. It is located near the top of the page! the best time would prob be 3:00 pm for the last mantinee showing.

can not wait to see you all here in our home town

17. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I have seen it 9 times myself in digital. Just a warning though, you will never want to go back to regular cinema after seeing it in digital. Its that good. Hope to see you all in Boise.
  18. spiralpadawan Jedi Knight

star 1
    We'll miss you Erin! The drive in will be fun though! Might have to see it there next.
  19. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    It looks like we are playing this trip by ear cause of the different things we want to do while we are there. we will probably hit a matinee.
  20. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm most likely doing the 6:30pm with family. If people end up going at this time, all the better.
  21. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Wasn't there to meet and greet anyone but thought I'd ask how everyone liked the digital presentation?
  22. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    One word: beautiful!!
  23. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Good to hear back from someone...and good to know that you enjoyed it. Sorry you guys don't have a digital down there. It's nice to be able and drive down the street and go see it...
    Just out of curiosity, someone mentioned that one of your previous fanforce members lives near the theatre.
    Is he still a huge fan, because we are always looking for new members!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.