Spok, WA ROTS discussion (SPOILERS INSIDE)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Daramin_of_The_Way, Feb 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, it's a new week and I hope everyone had a good weekend; I know I did, even though I didn't get to see you all.
    Anyway, I figured we could get the week going with a little Episode 3 discussion. I know that some of you are trying not to be spoiled so I don't want to do that. I just thought it would be fun to discuss what we think might happen in the movie.
    Who's up for it?
  2. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    Hey Erich, if you are still around can you add "(spoilers)" into your title? That way it is clear that anyone who wants to be spoiler free should stay out of this thread.
  3. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    If someone doesn't know what's going to happen at this point, they don't have any right to call themselves a SW fan :p seriously... who hasn't figured it out yet???

? WARNING: SPOILER ?

Anakin Skywalker is Darth Vader... *gasp*

I will die alone... *sob*
  4. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, but I mean how will it happen?
    I think that Palpatine will slowly manipulate the political system in such a way to convince the people that what he is doing is for their own good.
    There has to be a lot of political manipulation that goes on in order for the people to accept an Emperor.
  5. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Master

star 4
    Nat,
    I don't think I can change the title.
    I don't know; I'm so confused :)
  6. jedilos Jedi Knight

star 1
    Do you want spoilers?? This link I'm posting at the bottom of this post has alot of pictures from EPIII someone sent it to me in the mail and i dont know where they got it from. If you want it deleted let me know
    ************WARNING*******************************************HEAVY SPOILER******************************** **********PICTURES************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

http://www.tpu.fi/~t4jlaaks/ep3/
  7. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    I'm sad that that link did not work for me :(

Don't worry about it Erich, your edit time was up anyway. I just got Matt to edit it in for ya.

And for future reference for any of you wanting to start a thread that contains spoilers, please include "spoiler" in the title. If it is a thread that you want to contain both spoilers and non-spoilers, then it is board policy that you highlight the text in black that contains spoilers Like this so that those wanting not to be spoiled don't have to be.

Also, Here is the spoiler forum for Ep3 if you which to see all the various discussion
  8. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Master

star 4
    I think it should read potential spoilers because I'm not wanting to talk about rumors, what I've heard, what I've not heard. I just wanted to get people's ideas of how they think the movie will progress. Pure speculation.
    Of course, the definition of "spoilers" may be a bit broader than I'm thinking [face_thinking]
  9. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    The Spoilers inside is a way to warn those who do not wish to know of anything (speculation or not) about ROTS to pass the thread up. Otherwise they could mistake this thread as one about what we as a fan force plan to do for ROTS. Basically it is their to warn those wishing to stay spoiler free that this is not the thread for them.
  10. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    I think people need to give the whole "spoilers" thing a rest... honestly, will they be THAT suprised about what happens?? i mean, even the stuff that's not clearly been revealed yet... it all boils down to a few options... unless you force yourself to not think about ROTS at all... then you MIGHT be suprised... maybe.
  11. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    *shrugs*

Hey, I don't mind the spoilers, just enforcing board policy where they are concerned.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.