main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ROTS Drive In Saturday and How Barry Wasted His C3 Footage

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Jealously_Guarded, Jun 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jealously_Guarded

Jealously_Guarded Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2004
    The 501st gang has tentative plans (based on the weather) to go have a modestly huge tailgate party at the Sky Vu Drive In Saturday Night to watch Sith. Movie starts at 9:30, we are told to be there earlier. We havent decided if we are going to bring the suits (probably wont, this is just to sit back and relax). We are all going to park together, bring the EL sabers, and make a general nuance of ourselves (The SW INSIDER has a hilarious cartoon of General Grevious behind a concession stand demanding money which I am going to make copies of and post all over the lot).

In the meantime, I spent the last 5 weeks pouring over my C3 video footage, hoping to get something presentable out of it. Well I did, and here it is:::

DIRECT LINK:
    2.4 MB Windows Media Format

QUICKIE WEBPAGE WITH PICS (mostly of me)
    Barry's Narcistic C3 pics with another link to the movie

Woo Hoo

2. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Awesome Barry. I especially liked the last five seconds with those "other guys" makeing their appearance at the convention.
    Thanks for sharing!!!

3. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Cool! How was seeing it at the drive in? I have been meaning to see it there but haven't made it there yet. Is it still going to be there for a while?

4. Jealously_Guarded

Jealously_Guarded Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2004
    Since the Drive In pipes in the soundtrack thru the radio, that allows you to bring your own boombox and give yourself surround sound. In the opening battle at Edwards you could feel the **RUMBLE** of the starships flying by, which cant quite happen at a drive-in, but the picture was fine and you can lay down in a truck bed and relax with all the food that you can sneak in. ;)

Whole families were packed into the back of van, and unfurled SW sleeping bags and there were more HAsbro lightsabers flying around than even at opening night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.