main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ROTS DVD Deleted Scenes

Discussion in 'Archive: Ann Arbor, MI' started by Idgie, Oct 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    According to a recent article on starwars.com,there are going to be 6 deleted scenes on the ROTS DVD(the bonus disk).There will be 3 involving the formation of the Rebellion:eek:ne in Padme's apartment,one in Palpatine's office,and one that takes place in Bail Organa's office.Also included will be the death of Shaak-Ti at the hands of Grievous,another scene involving Yoda,Mace and Obi-Wan in Yoda's apartment,and Yoda's arrival on Dagobah.Also of note is that nothing new has been added to the film itself;the version on the DVD will be the same as the theatrical release.

Sounds like a good mix.Any thoughts?

2. YodasBrownEyedGirl

YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2003
    I'm just itching to see the movie again. Now that I've been away from it for a few weeks, (I can't believe it's only been a few weeks since I last saw it), I am looking forward to the Nov 1st release. That's going to be one tough day at work. This is one of those times I really wish I had a big screen TV, does the movie more justice.

I, of course, will be looking most forward to the Yoda sequences. We get to see the little green guy land on a planet that he's gonna hang out on for a long time waiting for that fateful day when Luke crashes his X-wing in the swamp. "Help you find your friend."

I was extremely pleased with the movie and glad to see there will be no alterations to it.

Just my thoughts!!!

3. Qonas

Qonas Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2003
    I'm most interested to see how the Rebellion formation scenes play out, and how much resemblance they bear to the scenes from the novelization. Not to mention how much facetime Mon Mothma gets in these scenes, heh.

4. Morrigan_McKnight

Morrigan_McKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    I'm looking forward to the Rebellion scenes as well. I was disapointed with the deletion of them in the movie. Wow, only two weeks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.