main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA ROTS DVD Release Party- details inside

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Oct 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    As discussed in our last meeting, we are going to have a party to view the DVD together on Saturday, Nov 5th at 6pm
    Cate?s (My) Place

Just wanted to give a heads up to those who weren?t at the meeting since this will be happening one week after our next regular meeting to give them time to see if they can come

PM me for address and directions if you need them

I pre-ordered this via Amazon.com, so I am hoping it arrives in time, but JIC, if anyone has a copy could they bring it with them?

Also, we will be doing a potluck dinner/snacky-food thing, so bring anything you want to share

2. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    OOh foooooddddddddddddddddddddd........

Yes, I would HOPE Amazon would get it to you in time - otherwise there will be mass e-rioting!

3. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I'll be there and I'll bring food. don't know what yet though.

4. Darth_DOHBOY

Darth_DOHBOY Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    Well ill try and make it, ill need directions and what not first, but ill get those and hopefully tomrow ill make it up to wal-mart and pick up a copy of it for my self :) hope to see every one there

5. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    Hi Long time no see huh? Well, I really want to come up but traffic is a bear and Seattle is a bit of a far pace. But I definately hope to come to the next meeting. See everyone soon! And enjoy your Star Wars weekends. I know I will! :)

6. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    I just got off the phone with my aunt. My grandfather just passed away. He was 89 years old. He had just given up the will to live after my grandma died 2 years ago and his health has been going down hill from there. His body just stopped. This was not unexpected for me, I knew it was coming, I was just not prepared for it to come so soon

I don?t know when the funeral will be, and if it is late in the day on Saturday, then the DVD party will have to be cancelled, so please keep checking back here (or our Yahoo group) for news. As soon as I know anything, I will post it

I don?t want to cancel unless the time of the funeral conflicts with the time of our get together because I could use the company of friends

7. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Good news, of a sort

I talked to my Aunt today; she tells me that Gramps memorial will not be held this weekend, so we are good to go for Saturday then

8. Darth_DOHBOY

Darth_DOHBOY Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    Crap i comletly forgot i had a Raid going on in World of Warcraft at 8pm and was looking forward to that and completly spaced out the time before hand, any way did it even happen?

9. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    Yes. Five of us met at Cate's last night for food and movie. It was fun.

10. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    7 if you count the mascot and her friend, 9 if you count Luke and Mara Jade (but I don't think the last two could see the movie from their spot in the chair at the computer desk)

11. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    Ack! I forgot the mascot! Oops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.