So NM ROTS DVD Release

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Norvon, Sep 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Norvon Jedi Knight

star 3
    They are calling it a Halloween Midnight Release Party. It starts at 11:30pm. They will have a prize for the best costume plus more great prizes availible. They will also have a demo of Battlefront II to play before you buy. Sounds like it might be interesting.
  2. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Cool hopefully they will let us still have a table.
  3. Norvon Jedi Knight

star 3
    I hope so. I have the fliers ready to print. I need to get some colored paper and print them. I added the new web site to it. I can list it here if anyone would like to see it.
  4. Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Master

star 1
    Wow, I'm glad to hear they're having a costume contest. I am going to be the Grim Reaper, and its' nice that it will be after my Theatre class. Yeah, it would be really good to get as many Alamo people invovled in the fanforce as possible. I wanted to put some posters up at the college, but no dice. Policy doesn't allow it. I'm sure there are a lot of Star Wars fans out there.
  5. Norvon Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm really looking forward to tomorrow nights release. We should have a good turn out at Hastings. Hope we can recruit some new members too.
  6. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    Hope you all have fun.

As for tomorrow I'll be wearing a Star Wars shirt that I bought yesterday at Hot Topic and then I'll anxiously be waiting for the afternoon to come (after school) so I can go home, wait for my dad and then head on over to FYE to get my copy!

The only thing that really bites is I have to wait until the 3rd weekend in Nov. to get around to watching it as I'm out of town for the first 2 weekends.:(But oh well I guess it's worth the wait and more anticipation.
  7. Norvon Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, I picked up my DVD set from Walmart and the PC version of BattleFront II from Hastings. Now to get some sleep so I can play the game after work. I think we might have a new member from tonights DVD release at Hastings. We had 4 of us there. I will post a photo as soon as I figure out how to do it.
  8. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    Got my copy after school today. Also got a free card and comic book that has different comic art in it.

Dude-man it is so sweet!!! I got up to #9 on the web documentaries and they are just sweet. Watched two of the trailers (which I hadn't seen in 3 years as I was avoiding all spoilers). And the deleted were just 'WOW'! Can't wait to see more of it later on.
  9. Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Master

star 1
    Man, sounds like you guys had a good time. I haven't been able to buy the DVD. I will probably rent it and get it later in November.
  10. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    I had a good time at Hastings at the release. There were several people trying buy my autograph pictures. I think we might have gotten two guys to check out our group. We had a few others that thought it was cool we had a group but I doubt they even look into joining.
  11. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    Just posting this in for Mario (Red_8) since he's schedule has been pretty busy.

He got the DVD yesterday [as well] at Target and got a free collectable coin with it.
  12. Norvon Jedi Knight

star 3
  13. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Tell Mario to bring that coin to the next meeting he can make. It would be cool to check out.
  14. Norvon Jedi Knight

star 3
    I agree, I would like to check it out too.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.