main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ROTS Events/Activities

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by Rebel_Spook, Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    And it is still raining!

It was great to see ya'll even for a short time.

I went to Target by the Galleria, this morning and there were only a few people in line when the store opened, so I had no problem getting the exclusive Lava Reflection Vader. Target didn't have much difierent from TRU or Walmart, though I found the red Guard figure. They also had the ROTS glass and figure sets, one with a clonetrooper (I picked this one up), one with Grievous, and 2 others that I don't recall.

The Kmart in Columbia had NOTHING! And I literally mean nothing ROTS (except for the Preview Anakin's Fighter) this afternoon. I don't understand how this happened as they had two separate times when ROTS merchandise out on the shelves in the last few weeks, that they refused to sell at that time.

2. Xanthe_ShHarr

Xanthe_ShHarr Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2003
    We all need to start plannnig for the midnight release. It would be great to go as a group. I think most of the cinemas just started releasing tickets for ROTS so we have to get moving to reserve our tickets.

3. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Regal Manor Cinemas which is the best theater in this area has not released it's showing times that far in advance yet. Fandango.com will have times available on the 20th, so I for one will be ordering them as soon as I can get my laptop set up at my hotel in Indianapolis.

I would be interested in hanging out before the midnight premiere, around say 10PM?

4. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Turns out that the tickets for the midnight showing at the Regal Manor Cinemas are available for sale on fandango.com. I just got my and my wife's tickets purchased.

5. Droid4sale

Droid4sale Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2004
    Who all here is going to the midnight show at Lancaster Regal?

I have tix for Saturday w/a group, but I want to go on opening day as well.

(Like I could see this movie once!?!) pfft!

-D4S

6. Droid4sale

Droid4sale Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2004
    I have tix for Wed/Thurs 12.01. Hope to see you all there!

7. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    Just to let everyone know I won't be attending any of the midnight showings. I will probably just see it that weekend.

8. Asyr Handor

Asyr Handor Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 1999
    Finally got tickets yesterday evening! Yay!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.