main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ROTS - How Do You Rate It After Seeing It?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Garth Maul, May 18, 2005.

?

ROTS - How Do You Rate It After Seeing It?

Poll closed Mar 23, 2012.
  1. Zero Stars

0.6%
  2. One Star

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Two Stars

0.6%
  4. Three Stars

2.5%
  5. Four Stars

15.3%
  6. Five Stars

25.8%
  7. 8 Billion Stars

55.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
    I tried to post this earlier, but at the time, the boards were screwed up, so I copied it to word, and now I'm reposting it once more! :p

Saw it twice as of this ranking.
    8 billion, but only because I wanted to go with the highest ranking. Not because I'm left with an adrenaline rush, or that I think 8 billion is a rational ranking. I would go with 6 or 11 though...
    Special effects were great.
    I thought the five principals were at the top of their game (seriously, where was Portman's supposed wooden acting? There's a difference between wooden and soft spoken at times you realize?)
    I thought the secondary characters (Grievous, R2, Bail) were great fun. Actually, Bail kicks all kinds of ***. Truly one of the noblest men the wretched galaxy ever produced. I know I'd trust my daughter to him... We need a Bail thread!
    The pacing grips you and never let's go. I can't particularly spot future moments that I think would go by too slow.
    The moments that sting, sting hard. The moments that kick you, kick hard.
    For future audiences who get to see them 1-6, it's gonna be heartbreaking seing their heros fall. Mace's death really get's to me and I dunno why...
    The climax is bar-none, the best God**** climax I've ever seen. It goes to Hell in a handbasket as soon as Anakin shouts out 'Liar!'
    I listed a few problems in my initial reaction thread. One is already getting ironed out. The music prob will be forgotten like with AotC. But I don't see myself liking Palpatine's Gollum 'no' anytime soon ;)

2. Jabba_The_Hutt_123

Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 29, 2003
    Current Poll Results:
    0%
    Zero Stars (1 votes)
    0%
    One Star (0 votes)
    0%
    Two Stars (1 votes)
    2%
    Three Stars (4 votes)
    15%
    Four Stars (25 votes)
    25%
    Five Stars (42 votes)
    55%
    8 Billion Stars (90 votes)

Stupid question but why dont hte percentages equal 100?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.