main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA ROTS Hype!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediSoccerDad, Mar 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSoccerDad

JediSoccerDad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2004
    I know everyone is like me & has watched the new trailer frame-by-frame. [face_hypnotized]

::tears form, knowing the end is finally here::

:_|

So.. Reactions? :confused:

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    My reaction? Well, to tell you the truth it didn't really do all that much for me. I was kinda disappointed. Then again, I'm one of those people who weren't overly thrilled with the whole Prequel Trilogy thus far.

However, I do admit that some things did look really interesting. The thing that turned me off the most was the dialogue and some of the renditions of well-known OT characters(Chewie, Palpatine). Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a total loss, I just wasn't all that impressed. I'll still be there opening night, though. ;)

3. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    Best line ever, "Are you threatening me Master Jedi!?" -Palpatine. I got chills, this movie is gonna rock and how about the clones marching behind Anakin with that evil look on his face.

4. xavierrr01

xavierrr01 Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2004
    yeah it looks like lucas wasnt playing around this time. the trailer gave me chills 2.i cant wait to see it on the big screen.hey J.S.D let me know when the next meeting is so i can attend. by the way congrates on your promotion in ranks.and i will be attending the midnight madness at toys r us in whitehall. if anyone else will be there pm me. may the force be with you.

5. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    I agree totally Jedipete33!!

That was a KICK-A@# part of the Trailer! :cool:

6. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    If this doesn't get yuo excited about the future of Star Wars, nothing will!!

Listed today as a Force.net Headline:
    (Referencing the upcoming Live Action Tv Series)

- 100 episodes
    - 1 hour each
    - Based on a spinoff character
    - Lucas will direct first season
    - Write season one at one time
    - Film season one at one time
    - Takes place between ROTS and ANH

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Some people are really having a hard time of Star Wars moving to TV - not me. I am really psyched for this to happen. Hopefully we'll get to see some classic characters returning. Like a younger Han Solo. [face_love] :p

8. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    I'm getting more excted every minute!!! [face_dancing]

There is a new Update on Force.net mentioning a possible character / actor (or actress) that may be used in the series. I won't say who becuase it would be a spoiler for ROTS. [face_shhh]

9. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Hey folks!

Wanna get even MORE excited!? [face_dancing]

Pick up the ROTS Soundtrack/Score. I was planning on waiting till after I saw the movie, so I can hear the misic for the first time in the theater, but couldn't pass up a good sale. [face_money_eyes]

Walmart is selling it for $13.88!

Anyways, besides being impressed with a VERY WELL DONE score (as I expected) I was VERY IMPRESSED with the Bonus DVD. [face_hypnotized]

The Bonus DVD has something like 12-14 different pieces (Score Selections) from all of the Movie Soundtracks/Scores. Each one is made into a music video featuring clips from all of the movies, sounds, & dialogue. Each also has a very nice intro by Ian McDiarmid.

I felt very sad as I watched it & as the idea of a final movie begins to sink in.. :_|

Trust me. Get it!

10. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    OMG! The soundtrack blows me away! Definitely the best of the Prequels. I can't stop listening to Battle of the Heroes. I've said this many times before, but it won't hurt to say it again - this has got to be one of the most emotional pieces of music to appear in a Star Wars film. I love it!

The DVD was also really good, I agree with you. I forget the name of the video, but the one featuring Light of the Force caused me to shed a tear. That was really emotional. They did a really great job with this set. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.