1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

ROTS - Just saw it tonight !!

Discussion in 'Japan' started by Chris_in_Japan, Jun 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris_in_Japan

Chris_in_Japan Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2005
    I just saw ROTS tonight in Dina City Odawara City Kanagawa.....Fantastic !
    I tried to take some photos of Darth Vader and a Sandtrooper that were greeting ticket holders but too many people were hanging around...

The place was full - but no THX sound system (only DTS) - THX is in Theater 1...and towards the end the print was getting darker so the Tant IV looked alttile dark...

Anyone else see it
  2. Harrier

Harrier Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2005
    Yeah, I've seen it twice so far. It is indeed visually stunning and the emotion of the story pulls you in and doesn't let go. A superb set up for Episode IV. Obi-Wan's anguish at Anakin's betrayal as he left him for dead on Mustafar was very well done. I for one think Mace Windu had Palpatine beat, but the slaying of a helpless Dooku in the begining was great foreshadowing...
    Looking forwad to seeing it again sometime after July 9th.
    Take it easy,

3. roguegirl

roguegirl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2001
    Hi! Greetings from the Philippines.We got a kick out of Episode 111.It is as great as I thought it will be when I first heard that GL and Rick McCallum would do it.Will make you come back for more.Enjoy the movie!

DARTHMOM76 Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2005
    I am of Japanese decent and I just absolutely am glad that there are fans in Japan. I have always been a Star Wars genious and my kids are now into the Star Wars trend that he and I had started. Of course we were the first ones there the day it opened to the public here in the US, but did you enjoy? I hope so...I'm just responding to you, because Tokyo is my home city and I haven't had a chance to return since I have had my 5 babies in the past 6 years. I miss being there...take care and may the force be with you!
  5. below

below Jedi Youngling

Jul 19, 2005
    this pic was emailed to me recently, its hayden christian in jedi vader make-up, use the link below. is it a deleted secne from ep3 or from the tv series???
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.