main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ROTS Levels (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by sithreaper, Feb 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithreaper

sithreaper Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 8, 2004
    ROTS spoilers

Hopefully a ROTS source book will be released soon. But here what levels I think from spoilers I?ve seen.

Anakin ? level 20 GL?s most powerful force user ever, hero of the clone wars, kills dooku, saves palps from mace, slaughters numerous jedi in the temple purge. But loses to Obi
    Sidious/Palpatine ? level 20 ? kills Fisto, Tinn & Kolar. + beats yoda
    Yoda ? level 19/20 I think the level 20 may be ever so slightly to high for yoda but I suppose they cant go back on stats now so level 20.
    Mace Windu ? Level 19 beats palps before getting jumped by Anakin
    Obi wan ? Level 17 in his prime in ROTS kills Grievous & beats AS
    General Grevious ? Level 17/18 slaughters jedi for fun + like maul he has kenobi beat before been killed
    Dooku ? level 18

2. MasterKazur

MasterKazur Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    ROTS spoilers

Anakin ? level 12, Level 13 during the duel. He can't be 20 because 20 years later he's level 18. Do the math :)

Sidious/Palpatine ? level 20

Yoda ? level 20

Mace Windu ? Level 19 could be right. Maybe 18. And he doesn't beat Sidious! No more than Sidious beats him that is. Sidious fights less than him to draw him in. His begging for mercy is "playing to the crowd" (Anakin) Just wait and see.

Obi wan ? Level 13. He CAN'T be level 17, because in ANH he's level 15.

Dooku ? level 18.

3. sithreaper

Oct 8, 2004

Anakin ? level 12, Level 13 during the duel. He can't be 20 because 20 years later he's level 18. Do the math :)

But after his lava bath Anakin loses a lot of his powers GL OT commentary. In game terms Anakin losing limbs will surely have a huge affect on his VP, HP , FP & speed + skills with the saber, surely he would lose enormous amounts of everything. + He will have to relearn how to use & do a great many things now that he is using a robot suit rather then his own limbs. So level 20 seems fine to me. its like revan (KOTOR) when he loses his memory, he has to relearn what he learned.

Mace Windu ? Level 19 could be right. Maybe 18. And he doesn't beat Sidious! No more than Sidious beats him that is. Sidious fights less than him to draw him in. His begging for mercy is "playing to the crowd" (Anakin) Just wait and see.

Motee the spoiler king has said that mace disarms sidious (not literally) and later blocks sidious lightning with his saber until palps basically runs out of steam & surrenders. But of course sidious had for a time fought four jedi at once which would have weakened even a level 20 sith lord. Still mace goes up to level 19

Inactivity, Surely sat in a desert for 19 years will lead to a regression of your skills. Its like saying I haven?t played football for 19 years but if I play tomorrow I will still be as good if not better.

4. MasterKazur

May 13, 2004

But after his lava bath Anakin loses a lot of his powers GL OT commentary. In game terms Anakin losing limbs will surely have a huge affect on his VP, HP , FP & speed + skills with the saber, surely he would lose enormous amounts of everything. + He will have to relearn how to use & do a great many things now that he is using a robot suit rather then his own limbs. So level 20 seems fine to me. its like revan (KOTOR) when he loses his memory, he has to relearn what he learned.

No matter how much lava you get on you your levels will NEVER descrease. It's just not possible game wise! The only effect loss of limbs has is the power of you force points will be reduced wich will explain his loss of power (also his Wisdom and Charisma drop one point making some of his Force related skills drop too). Sure he has to ajust to his robot suit but that doesn't mean he will drop 8 levels. Revan is from a computer game. It's not the same and Anakin doesn't lose his memory. Anakins level is not 20.

Motee the spoiler king has said that mace disarms sidious (not literally) and later blocks sidious lightning with his saber until palps basically runs out of steam & surrenders. But of course sidious had for a time fought four jedi at once which would have weakened even a level 20 sith lord. Still mace goes up to level 19

Mace chops Sidious lightsaber in half. Palps then blast him with force lightning. Both combatants are hard pressed and call to Anakin for help. Palps then "begs" for his life, in order to gain sympathy from Anakin. (This whole scene is ****** up if you ask me). Motee also said we should strike the word "defeat" from any specualtion. But I guess Mace could be level 19 by this point.

Inactivity, Surely sat in a desert for 19 years will lead to a regression of your skills. Its like saying I haven?t played football for 19 years but if I play tomorrow I will still be as good if not better.

It's not the same in RPG. Thats what the Ability Points Age modifiers are for. No matter how long you sit still your levels will NEVER EVER drop.
    He is level 13 by Episode III.

5. NJOfan215

NJOfan215 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 17, 2003
    i would put obiwan at level 14. He really isn't that active from episode 3 to episode 4. He really can't be. He can't risk drawing attention to himself.

6. MasterKazur

May 13, 2004
    Yeah, he's level 14 after "the duel". But from the beginning of Episode III and through-out the duel he's level 13.

7. sithreaper

Oct 8, 2004
    No matter how much lava you get on you your levels will NEVER descrease. It's just not possible game wise! The only effect loss of limbs has is the power of you force points will be reduced wich will explain his loss of power (also his Wisdom and Charisma drop one point making some of his Force related skills drop too). Sure he has to ajust to his robot suit but that doesn't mean he will drop 8 levels. Revan is from a computer game. It's not the same and Anakin doesn't lose his memory. Anakins level is not 20.

It's not the same in RPG. Thats what the Ability Points Age modifiers are for. No matter how long you sit still your levels will NEVER EVER drop.
    He is level 13 by Episode III.

Sorry MasterKazur but thats not true read this little snippet from the wizards of the coast website under kyle katarn.

"One of the Rebellion's most successful intelligence agents, Kyle Katarn also danced on the edges of Jedi greatness for years before fully joining Luke Skywalker's New Jedi Order. In the chaotic early years of the New Republic, however, Katarn grew distrustful of the Force for many years after too many perilous brushes with the dark side. He returned to intelligence work full-time, giving up his Jedi studies (albeit temporarily) and handing over his lightsaber to Master Skywalker.

During this stretch of his career, Katarn willfully gave up many skills and techniques he had learned over years of study. He took to the spacelanes in a new ship, the Raven's Claw, which replaced the Moldy Crow.

By the time Kyle Katarn resumed his studies, he did so as a green apprentice."

So during the stretch between fighting Jerec & desaan Katarn loses levels. because he willfully casts them aside aka he stops using them. Obi wan also stops using then when he?s sat in a desert so his levels will also regress. anakins levels will be forcefully down graded. This article shows that wizards of the coast are willing to reduce levels in special cases to fit the story Anakin & obi are special cases. so lvl 20 for AS & lvl 17/18 for obi..

8. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    I had toyed with the idea of a Lvl 19-20 Anakin during ROTS. Who knows, maybe the lava bath and the posterior reconstruction have a similar effect to D&D's energy drain. ;)

I don't think Grievous should be higher than Level 15.

9. MasterKazur

May 13, 2004
    Thats not what that says, Sithreaper.
    It just means that he stops using his abilities for awhile and needs some "getting in shape" training (Gamewise probably a -2 penalty on Force Skills for two days). Gamewise he wouldn't have dropped any levels whatsoever! It's just not possible!
    And Kyle only had 1 Jedi level and 2 Force skills. And he WILLFULLY decides not to USE them. He can't just forgot how and drop a level.
    Just as Anakin can't just forget how to use 8 levels of Jedi training because his body gets burned.
    The Force has nothing to do with your body.
    His loss of power is clearly spelled out in the Hero's Guide book as being loss of Force Point Power, which gamewise was the power of the Skywalkers: Extremely High Force Point Power.

Bottom line: No matter how much you want Anakin to be level 20, and Obi-Wan to be level 17 thats just not the case.

10. sithreaper

Oct 8, 2004
    Grievous is tough to rank he smashed Ki Adi Mundi, Secura, Kruush, Shaak Ti & two others simultaneously (3 jedi killed the rest wounded) in the CW cartoon. Along with his magma bodyguards he also smashed through jedi (6) + clone troopers (over 40) + royal guards (7) in capturing palpatine (LOE) .add at least another 7 jedi kills from his comic book series + rumour has it that he?s going to add even piel and adi gallia to list of scalps in the next CW series. I expected that he will get a few kills in the film as well + he will have kenobi beat. However in LOE mace windu gets the better of GG who is lucky to survive. + dooku can outduel GG & kenobi eventual kills him. Very hard to rank but I reckon a level 17/18 not sure what classes though

11. JoinTheSchwarz

Nov 21, 2002
    Yeah, he's tough to rank, mainly because the cartoon series was greatly exaggerated (point in case: Mace Windu, level 18, single-handedly devastating a Confederacy army, super-weapon included).

I was just thinking on the power Grievous has in the Miniatures game. He's powerful, but not that powerful. I mean, look at Darth Maul.

Would someone be interested in starting a thread to post home-made CW-ROTS stats? There are lots of new starships, vehicles and characters. With spoilers, of course. dp, would that be cool with you?

12. MasterKazur

May 13, 2004
    Take a look at these GG stats and tell me what you think... Me and some guys from Starwars.com put them together.

General Grievous: Male droid general, Soldier 8/Elite Trooper 5/Officer 5; Init +4 (Dex); Defense 26 (+12 class, +4 Dex); DR 3; Spd 10 m; VP/WP 131/15; Atk +21/+16/+11/+6 melee (2d8+6/19-20, lightsaber) or +17/+17/+16/+12/+7/+2 melee (2d8+6/19-20, two lightsabers) or +20/+15/+10/+5 ranged (3d6 or DC 10 stun, blaster pistol); SQ Uncanny dodge (Dex bonus to Defense), weapon specialization (lightsaber), leadership, requisition supplies, tactics, droid components ? vocabulator; SV Fort +15, Ref +12, Will +8; SZ M; FP 0; DSP 0; Rep +7; Str 18, Dex 19, Con 15, Int 14, Wis 11, Cha 12.
    Equipment: Various lightsabers, blaster pistol, cloak.
    Skills: Astrogate +12, Computer Use +12, Diplomacy +11, Disable Device +12, Hide +14, Knowledge (Confederacy) +18, Knowledge (tactics) +22, Move Silently +19, Pilot +14, Read/Write Basic, Repair +7, Sense Motive +11, Speak Basic.
    Feats: Ambidexterity, Armor Proficiency (light, medium, heavy), Combat Expertise, Dodge, Exotic Weapon (lightsaber), Frightful Presence, Improved Two-Weapon Fighting, Mobility, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Power Attack, Spring Attack, Two-Weapon Fighting, Weapon Focus (lightsaber), Weapon Group Proficiencies (blaster pistols, blaster rifles, heavy weapons, simple weapons, vibro weapons), Whirlwind Attack.

13. sithreaper

Oct 8, 2004
    nice stats. well thought out & put together.

here Katarns stats

Kyle Katarn: Male Human Scoundrel 5/Soldier 6/Jedi Guardian 1; Init +3 (Dex); Defense 22 (+9 class, +3 Dex); Spd 10 m; VP/WP 107/18; Atk +12/+7 melee (1d6+2, unarmed) or +12/+7 melee (2d4+2, vibrodagger) or +13/+8 ranged (3d8, heavy blaster); SQ Illicit barter, lucky, precise attack +2, deflect (defense +1); SV Fort +12, Ref +11, Will +4; SZ M; FP 7; DSP 0; Rep +8; Str 15, Dex 17, Con 18, Int 12, Wis 11, Cha 13. Challenge Code D.

Equipment: Heavy blaster, blaster rifle, thermal detonator, vibrodagger, combat jumpsuit (DR 3), space transport (Raven's Claw).

Skills: Astrogate +6, Balance +3, Bluff +9, Computer Use +4, Demolitions +7, Diplomacy +3, Disable Device +11, Disguise +3, Gather Information +5, Hide +11, Intimidate +6, Jump +4, Knowledge (streetwise) +4, Knowledge (Jedi lore) +4, Knowledge (tactics) +5, Listen +8, Move Silently +14, Pilot +9, Read/Write Basic, Repair +7, Search +5, Speak Basic, Speak Huttese, Spot +8, Treat Injury +5, Tumble +8.

Force Skills: Battlemind +8, Enhance Ability +11.

Feats: Ambidexterity, Armor Proficiency (light), Dodge, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Improved Two-Weapon Fighting, Martial Arts, Mobility, Skill Emphasis (Move Silently), Spacer, Spring Attack, Starship Operation (space transport), Two-Weapon Fighting, Weapon Group Proficiencies (blaster pistols, blaster rifles, heavy weapons, simple weapons, vibro weapons).

Force Feats: Control.

Your telling me that katarn beat jerec (a former jedi knight) & his cronies as a level 1 jedi guardian. the guy lost levels between facing jerec and desaan i recon that he reached about level 6 jedi gaurdian when he fought jerec.
    were does it say that losing levels isnt possible? + im sure wizards will alter whats required to keep in line with the films

14. JoinTheSchwarz

Nov 21, 2002
    Yeah, I like your Greevy stats. I might end using them in my upcoming pre-ROTS series. :)

15. MasterKazur

May 13, 2004
    Thanks. Glad you like them (GG stats).

Your telling me that katarn beat jerec (a former jedi knight) & his cronies as a level 1 jedi guardian. the guy lost levels between facing jerec and desaan i recon that he reached about level 6 jedi gaurdian when he fought jerec.
    were does it say that losing levels isnt possible? + im sure wizards will alter whats required to keep in line with the films

No way Kyle was level 17 at the end of Jedi Knight!! He has like a week of training (He's not a Skywalker :). Jerec himself was "only" level 15.
    The stats you posted are Kyle as of Jedi Knight and also as of Jedi Outcast. He just didn't gain any levels because he stopped using his powers and once you take levels in Jedi, you can't take levels in any other class, which explains why his soldier or scoundrel levels haven't increased.
    Losing levels isn't possible because you just can't "throw away" life experience and training, which is what levels mean. You can gain temporary (or even permanent) penalties to skills, attack rolls, and abilities and such which is likely the case with ANH Ben Kenobi and JO Kyle Katarn, but losing levels simply can't happen.

I'm sure WotC will alter what is required but they will not change the rules of the game just to make Anakin a level 20 by Episode 3.

16. NJOfan215

NJOfan215 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 17, 2003
    nice gg stats

17. Shadowen

Shadowen Jedi Youngling star 3

May 11, 1999
    Kazur, tell me where it says that once you take levels in Jedi, you can't take levels in anything else. I mean, for one thing, Vader would seem to dispel that notion.

18. JoinTheSchwarz

Nov 21, 2002
    Kazur, tell me where it says that once you take levels in Jedi, you can't take levels in anything else.

Living Force ruling, IIRC. I apply that rule during the Rise of the Empire era.

19. MasterKazur

May 13, 2004
    Kazur, tell me where it says that once you take levels in Jedi, you can't take levels in anything else. I mean, for one thing, Vader would seem to dispel that notion.

You can take levels in something else, but you wouldn't be able to take any more Jedi levels from that point on.
    And Vader took Sith levels and didn't take any Jedi levels after that so I guess I proved my point was valid.

I did however find something that I think Sithreaper might be interested in...

According to the Dark Side Sourcebook and Jedi character who falls to the Dark Side can "trade in" Jedi levels in favor of Sith Lord levels (or any other Sith class) when he falls to the Dark Side.
    This means that Anakin Skywalker could be anywhere from level 12 (F1/JG11) to level 18 (F1/JG17) in ROTS. I feel maybe 16 is the ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM he could have achieved, and even that is VERY unlikely. Especially considering he also has 20 years of XP ahead of him.

But still, this should put a smile on your face, Sithreaper.

20. JoinTheSchwarz

Nov 21, 2002
    Damn, I had completely forgotten about trading levels. You're right.

21. MasterKazur

May 13, 2004
    I light of the new discovery of the trading rule I made these stats for Anakin.
    This would be the "Super" version of Anakin from Episode III. The maximum level of power he can possibly posses. This is unlikely but still possible.
    This should fit very well with the Darth Vader stats.

Anakin Skywalker (beginning of Episode III): Male Human Fringer 1/Jedi Guardian 17; Init +3 (Dex); Defense 25 (+12 class, +3 Dex); Spd 10 m; VP/WP 146/14; Atk +22/+17/+12/+7* melee (5d8+1/19-20, lightsaber) or +20/+15/+10/+5 ranged; SQ Force Points use a though three levels higher; Skywalkers get Force-sensitive feat free and ignore the ?Force Level 1st? prerequisite when selecting the Force feats Control, Sense and Alter; bonus class skill (Repair); deflect (defense +4, attack -2, extend defense and attack), block; SV Fort +14, Ref +14, Will +9; SZ M; FP 10; DSP 5; Rep +5; Str 13, Dex 17, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 13.
    Equipment: Lightsaber, Jedi robes, mechanical right forearm.
    *Anakin has constructed his own lightsaber.
    Skills: Balance +6, Craft (lightsaber) +5, Knowledge (alien species) +4, Knowledge (Jedi lore) +5, Knowledge (streetwise) +5, Knowledge (Tatooine) +4, Pilot +15, Read/Write Basic, Read/Write Huttese, Repair +8, Search +6, Speak Basic, Speak Huttese, Spot +4, Survival +3, Tumble +5.
    Force Skills: Affect Mind +8, Battlemind +10, Enhance Ability +12, Farseeing +6, Force Defense +13, Force Strike +7, Move Object +20, See Force +13, Telepathy +14.
    Feats: Exotic Weapon (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Gearhead, Power Attack, Skill Emphasis (Pilot), Starship Operation (starfighters), Weapon Finesse (lightsaber), Weapon Focus (lightsaber), Weapon Group Proficiencies (blaster pistols, primitive weapons, simple weapons).
    Force Feats: Alter, Burst of Speed, Control, Force Whirlwind, Knight Defense, Lightsaber Defense, Mettle, Rage, Sense.

Once Anakin falls to the Dark Side he gains 12 extra skill points as Sith Lords get 6+int instead of the 4+int of the Jedi Guardian.
    These are put in Fear and Force Grip.
    Once he trades his 6 Jedi levels he will also lose his Weapon Finesse feat (as this was a bonus feat from that class) but it will be replaced by Malevolent (which along with the dark side bonus will encrease his Grip and Fear skills t their correct level).
    This means his lightsaber will drop to +20 but with the Sith lord class he now has 6d8+1 of damage. This makes sense as he likely gives up some finesse in favor of damage power.
    His defense will however be raised, as will his reputation and saving throws. His deflect skill(s) are also altered as this point, which suits his new Sith ways as Darth Vader.

Darth Vader (beginning of ?The Duel?): Male Human Fringer 1/Jedi Guardian 11/Sith Lord 6; Init +3 (Dex); Defense 26 (+13 class, +3 Dex); Spd 10 m; VP/WP 146/14; Atk +20/+15/+10/+5* melee (6d8+1/19-20, lightsaber) or +20/+15/+10/+5 ranged; SQ Force Points use a though three levels higher; Skywalkers get Force-sensitive feat free and ignore the ?Force Level 1st? prerequisite when selecting the Force feats Control, Sense and Alter; bonus class skill (Repair); deflect (defense +3, attack -1, extend defense and attack), block, resource access, Sith battle prowess, Sith secret, minions; SV Fort +14, Ref +15, Will +10; SZ M; FP 10; DSP 13; Rep +6; Str 13, Dex 17, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 13.
    Equipment: Lightsaber, Jedi robes, mechanical right forearm.
    *Darth Vader has constructed his own lightsaber.
    Skills: Balance +6, Craft (lightsaber) +5, Knowledge (alien species) +4, Knowledge (Jedi lore) +5, Knowledge (streetwise) +5, Knowledge (Sith Lore) +7, Knowledge (Tatooine) +4, Pilot +15, Read/Write Basic, Read/Write Huttese, Repair +8, Search +6, Speak Basic, Speak Huttese, Spot +4, Survival +3, Tumble +5.
    Force Skills: Affect Mind +8, Battlemind +10, Enhance Ability +12, Farseeing +6, Fear +11, Force Defense +13, Force Grip +15, Force Strike +7, Move Object +20, See Force +13, Telepathy +14.
    Feats: Exotic Weapon (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Gearhead, Power Attack,

22. MasterKazur

May 13, 2004
    Now after Vader loses to Obi-Wan at the end, some changes ofcourse happen to him which affect his stats.
    His Vitality points needs to be reduced in order to fit with the original Vader stats.
    The armor he wears boosts both his strength and his constitution. This increased his lightsaber attack rolls and damage and Wound points. His Fortitude also increases.
    His balance and tumble also drop (armor penalties). His battlemind and enhance ability increased as a result of his armor boosts to constitution.
    Vaders massive injuries result in a permanent -1 penalty on Intelligence, Wisdom and Charisma. This reduces almost all of his skills (including Force skills) and his will saving throw. And ofcourse with his lost limbs (numbering many) his Skywalker force bonus to Force Points is all but gone!

Darth Vader (end of Episode III): Male Human Fringer 1/Jedi Guardian 11/Sith Lord 6; Init +3 (Dex); Defense 26 (+13 class, +3 Dex); DR 6; Spd 10 m; VP/WP 122/18; Atk +22/+17/+12/+7* melee (6d8+3/19-20, lightsaber) or +20/+15/+10/+5 ranged; SQ Force Points use a though three levels higher; Skywalkers get Force-sensitive feat free and ignore the ?Force Level 1st? prerequisite when selecting the Force feats Control, Sense and Alter; bonus class skill (Repair); deflect (defense +3, attack -1, extend defense and attack), block, resource access, Sith battle prowess, Sith secret, minions; SV Fort +16, Ref +15, Will +9; SZ M; FP 10; DSP 15; Rep +6; Str 17**, Dex 17, Con 18**, Int 13, Wis 11, Cha 12.
    Equipment: Lightsaber, dark armor.
    *Darth Vader has constructed his own lightsaber.
    **Dark armor contains life support apparatus that boosts Darth Vader?s Strength and Constitution.
    Skills: Balance +2, Craft (lightsaber) +4, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (alien species) +3, Knowledge (Jedi lore) +4, Knowledge (streetwise) +4, Knowledge (Sith Lore) +6, Knowledge (Tatooine) +3, Pilot +15, Read/Write Basic, Read/Write Huttese, Repair +7, Search +5, Speak Basic, Speak Huttese, Spot +3, Survival +2, Tumble +1.
    Force Skills: Affect Mind +8, Battlemind +12, Enhance Ability +14, Farseeing +5, Fear +10, Force Defense +13, Force Grip +14, Force Strike +6, Move Object +19, See Force +12, Telepathy +13.
    Feats: Exotic Weapon (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Gearhead, Power Attack, Skill Emphasis (Pilot), Starship Operation (starfighters), Weapon Focus (lightsaber), Weapon Group Proficiencies (blaster pistols, primitive weapons, simple weapons).
    Force Feats: Alter, Burst of Speed, Control, Force Whirlwind, Knight Defense, Lightsaber Defense, Malevolent, Mettle, Rage, Sense.

I think you will find that with the appropriate age modifiers these Vader stats should fit perfectly with the ones from A New Hope.

Darth Vader (beginning of Episode IV): Male Human Fringer 1/Jedi Guardian 11/Sith Lord 6; Init +3 (Dex); Defense 26 (+13 class, +3 Dex); DR 6; Spd 10 m; VP/WP 122/17; Atk +22/+17/+12/+7* melee (6d8+3/19-20, lightsaber) or +20/+15/+10/+5 ranged; SQ Force Points use a though three levels higher; Skywalkers get Force-sensitive feat free and ignore the ?Force Level 1st? prerequisite when selecting the Force feats Control, Sense and Alter; bonus class skill (Repair); deflect (defense +3, attack -1, extend defense and attack), block, resource access, Sith battle prowess, Sith secret, minions; SV Fort +15, Ref +15, Will +10; SZ M; FP 10; DSP 16; Rep +10; Str 16**, Dex 16, Con 17**, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 13.
    Equipment: Lightsaber, dark armor.
    *Vader has constructed his own lightsaber.
    **Dark armor contains life support apparatus that boosts Darth Vader?s Strength and Constitution.
    Skills: Balance +2, Craft (lightsaber) +5, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (alien species) +4, Knowledge (Jedi lore) +5, Knowledge (streetwise) +5, Knowledge (Sith lore) +7, Knowledge (Tatooine) +4, Pilot +15, Read/Write Basic, Read/Write Huttese, Read/Write Sith, Repair +8, Search +7, Speak Basic, Speak Huttese, Speak Sith, Spot +4, Survival +3, Tumble +1.
    Force Skills: Affect Mind +8, Battlemind +11, Enhance Ability +13, Farsee

23. sithreaper

Oct 8, 2004
    Now theres a powerful bad ass capable of taking down jedi in there droves. Although I would also give him a freaky amount of FP these stats are top draw well done Master Kazur.

24. MasterKazur

May 13, 2004
    Yeah I started thinking about that too. The Force Point issue. Give him 15 as of the beginning of Episode III and beginning of "The Duel" and 10 by the end of Episode III.
    That would rival Yoda as far as ammount go and ecceed Yoda in power because Anakin uses Force Points as though level 21. But taking into account his metal arm it would probably be the same.

Glad you like my stats Sithreaper.
    But gaining 11 levels during a 3 years period after only gaining 1 every 2nd year prior to that seems unlikely. But he IS the hero of the clone wars and the most powerful Jedi up to that point, so these stats are not impossible.

Powerful he certainly is. Enjoy!

25. sithreaper

Oct 8, 2004

15 FP it is. Cheers again kazur I will use these stats in some up coming campaigns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.