main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark ROTS- Linking to the OT

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Master_Vader, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Vader

Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2003
    I dunno what people feel about how ROTS links to the OT and ties together some loose ends, but I thought I would start us a thread about it and would first like to comment on something that has been on my mind. When Anakin walks into Palpatines office, the time Palps tells him hes the Sith Lord, he is looking at what looks like plans for the Death Star. I dont know if anyone else noticed this but it almost seems as if Palps was looking at the plans with the weakness of the DS that the Rebels stole between epi 3 and 4, that R2-D2 carried with him

2. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    I have been wondering what he is looking at, but couldn't tell. Are you sure?

3. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Hmmm.. I may need to watch this a few more times to catch it.

4. Jedi_Master_Vader

Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2003
    Yes Im very certain. You can clearly see the Death Star on there and part of it being looked at, a shape similar to the octagon i think it was that the rebels shot at

5. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    So certain are you? ;)

6. DARTH_CONFEDERATE

DARTH_CONFEDERATE Jedi Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    I'll have to pay more attention when I go to see it again in an hour.

7. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    It looked more like a planet than the Death Star... I'll have to look again come Sun and/or Mon

8. _Darth_Malice

_Darth_Malice Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    I looked at the scene and it just looks like a planatoid object. This could be the plans for the Death Star or it could just be a frontline planet in the war or it's the planet that he told the Seperatist Leaders to relocate too(information he gives to Anikin in the same scene). Could not see a "octigonal shape", what I saw was when the planet was rotating a square apears on the hemisphere and in the bottom left side of the projection is a row small "planet shape" object running top to bottom.

9. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    I just assumed it was a planet too, but I will be taking the kids to see it this weekend so I will look closer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.