RotS May meeting and Theater discussion

Discussion in 'St. Louis, MO' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KOB Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Oh, I thought of something we'll need for the pics. We need slips of paper or something that 1) people can pick their choices (Info with name/background choice/lightsaber color) ans 2) can be used to help identify and organize when they pick them up. How do we want to do that?
  2. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    I was just thinking that you should do one at a time, which would render the need to have slips of paper unimportant.
  3. KOB Jedi Youngling

star 4
    A "while you wait" thing instead of people coming back after they watch the movie? I guess we could do that, depending on how long it takes to drop the pic to the computer and everything. I updated the "figure" bachground with the name on the package and a date for people to remember the experience. Tell me what you think....

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/KOB/Ithorfig.jpg]
  4. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I like it. It is fun...
  5. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    I like the idea, but I don't know how well it'd work for group shots and those people wanting to get one of us in there.
  6. KOB Jedi Youngling

star 4
    That's why we'll have plenty of options. I'll post a list of backgrounds in a bit.
  7. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    It's great! I will have to purchase one of me and my son for sure!!!!
    Leash
  8. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
  9. NIBBOR11 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Maybe then I can meet some of you while your there.

Maybe?!?

KOB, yea, you know Dajuan, Dagobah Diva and some of the others. You I'm not to sure about you, I've seen your pictures. (lol)

Plan 1 of my scheme to come is almost complete. (i ran out of weedeater line. darn!!!!)
  10. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    Tomorrow's the big day! :D Just another emotional high coming soon. ;)

I wore my costume to school today. SO many compliments. And I think I'm going to have to get a picture taken behind the principals after school with my hand stretched towards them and then photoshop in force lightning later. That would be cool.

Hopefully my friend can send pics that she took of me today online. There was some guy dressed up as Yoda. I gave him a flyer. ;) I'm out of flyers, so I will have to print some up tonight before I go to the Galaxy Cine.

Anyone else advertising today? :)
  11. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    I wish I could be. I only let the house so far to get my new tires. My voice is worse today. I'm going to Ronnies tonight though to work on stuff, I'll mention it then. Congrats Scott, glad it went over well.
  12. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    Dajuan, if you can, stop by here before you head to Ronnie's and I'll keep you company.

Also, the green screen stand is finished:

[image=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/VoijaRisa/greenscreen.jpg]

It will probably need to be smoothed out a bit tomorrow and we'll have to keep it from being backlit. But it looks like it's working extremely well. :)
  13. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    I don't know that we'll be able to sorry :(
  14. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
  15. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
  16. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    Dajuan,
    I meant to tell you that your dress was gorgeous and you looked beautiful in it too. What is the necklace made of? It is soooooo cool! Why can't we dress like that here in Earth reality? Wouldn't that be great. I would love to go shopping then. LOL!
    Leash
  17. KOB Jedi Youngling

star 4
    What time are we getting there for set up tomorrow?

Oh, and if we do the pics while the people wait, are we still going to print them in pairs or make people wait while the second person's pics are done as well?
  18. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Thanks Leash, it's just regular metal :) I wish we could dress like that too, it would make life much more fun, if not cooler :) There are days that I consider saying to hell with the world and doing costumes all the time.

9:30am is set up time Ken.
  19. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    Leash: Dajuan's necklace was made from surgical steel by a professional as well as the belt.

Ken: Yes, I'd make them wait. They're probably going to be standing in line for awhile before their movie, so standing out of line shouldn't be a big deal.
  20. KOB Jedi Youngling

star 4
    OK. Here are the backgrounds. I REALLY need input!

21. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow! Those look good. That's a huge selection.
  22. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
  23. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Ken, they all look great! I know which one I want... :D

Jon, How many powercords do we need if you have any idea...
  24. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ken,
    Wow! Those are great. I am not sure which one I want now. Will have to dwell on that one to figure it out.
    Leash
  25. lost_meteor Jedi Knight

They're great! there is something for just about every location too. That'll give the crowd a good selection to choose from. Good job! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.