St. Lou, MO RotS May meeting and Theater discussion

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -E- Jedi Master

star 3
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/KOB/RotS%20backgrounds/ObiandAnniB.jpg]
    All I know is that Obi and Anakin need to be 'shopped closer together so's I can be in an Ewan/Hayden photo sammich.
    That is all.
  2. Chocoboeh Jedi Youngling

Eh, the costumes were lovely :3 I'm new, so I didn't know who anyone was. o_O I thiiink our great and powerful leader was the one in the Padme picnic gown...that was very pretty ^-^

Of course, I didn't say hi to anyone, because none of you would know who I was. "Oh god, scary girl stalker!" Mwah! Be afraid!

Blasted trivia was hard, too. Like I know what ship Darth Maul was in >__> Ah well.
  3. VoijaRisa Jedi Master

star 5
    Yes, Dajuan was in padme picnic. I was in the Vader. Gabe was upstairs in the tusken raider (generally without the mask) doing pictures. Other people were wearing more generic costumes most the time, so it's hard to describe what they were wearing, but pics will fix all. :)
  4. KOB Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Of course, I didn't say hi to anyone, because none of you would know who I was.

You'd be suprised how many of us met for the first time.....

Jon, you gonna post at least the FF people pics?
  5. lost_meteor Jedi Youngling

Yes, i did meet a lot of people finally in person, you should have said Hi. Now it might be awhile before i'll be back down to see everyone again...
  6. NIBBOR11 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    All of you are probably sleeping in as I post this, But I think you guys did a great job. I did meet a few of you for the 1st time. I will have to make it a point to come more often to events.

7. titania7 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Patrick and I had an amazing time yesterday! You guys were all awesome and the event was flawless!
  8. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I too, had a great time and I think it went very well. Congratulations to everyone for a job well done! :)
  9. twilek69 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I agree, all the costumes were great! And it was so nice to meet everyone and just hang out and enjoy the day/night. I look forward to meeting up with everyone again. Oh and a HUGE thank you to all of you who took the time to play with Rowan (and take his hits) and make him feel welcome. He is a good kid and he really had a ton of fun. He was asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow. I went to tuck him in and he was snoring, so you all really wore him out! Thanks!!!!! [:D]
    Leash
  10. VoijaRisa Jedi Master

star 5
    So who's got pics? I need them for this too.

And anyone that took a picture against the green screen and didn't get a print let me know.
  11. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    I want to thank all of you for everything. You all put in so much hard work and energy. It turned out great. With out you guys this would not have been possible. I'm sad the costume contests didn't turn out, but everything else was such a success, I'm not going to dwell on that.

I really, really want to thank you guys for the lightsaber. I don't deserve it or friends like you guys [face_blush]. You almost made me cry :) And you're so sneaky too!! I was so clueless. It hasn't left my side all day and I think my mom's tired of hearing the story :) Huge hug to all of you :D [:D]
  12. Darth_J35U5 Jedi Youngling

Ah, twas quite the fun time. It was great fun meeting all of you, and since I already went ahead and did that part, I guess I should probably join this forum, huh? Bwa ha ha, I join with thee now!
  13. SteelLepp Jedi Master

star 2
    Hey gang, your friendly neighborhood menacing TIE Pilot here. Had a great time and Desiree had an even better time I think, she didn't want to leave. Although she was worn out & was sleeping before we got back to hwy 40....lol

As soon as we get some pics put together, I'll change our "flier page" on the website over to a picture page for the event.

Steel
  14. DarthShoey Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I had blast Sat. I love meeting people face to face - now I know who I'm talking to on here.

Wish I could have gotten there a bit earlier, but such is life.
  15. twilek69 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Dajuan,
    I think everything went really well. We had a great time and I think most everyone who came into the theatre that day enjoyed seeing us all in costume.

You totally deserved that lightsaber! You worked your little butt off planning this and I personally feel it was the least we could do to thank you!

Leash
  16. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master

star 4
    You guys, Saturday was one of the best days of my life. I had so much fun. I wish I could do it all over again.

Everyone's costumes looked just GREAT!! We really pulled it off. :)

Leash and Steel, I had fun entertaining your kids, and they were very well behaved (even if the did beat the snot out of me a few times.. ;) ). It made me happy seeing them smile and having a good time. They were great. My sister had fun with your daughter Steel, she was talking about it yesterday.

To those working at the FanForce Table (Christina, Amy, Leash, Danielle, and anyone else who I might have forgotten), you guys did a great job. I had people coming up to me and telling me that you guys told them about the FF and such, and that the food was great. Huzzah for you all!

Ken and Gabe, you guys ROCKED with the Photoshop activities. It was funny getting my camera back though and seeing the rough pics of the people that got their pics done. LOL! And Ken, great job on the announcing. :)

Randy, thanks for playing along with my improv for the day. It was fun holding you at saber point and marching you around for a bit. Shooting at you with the nerf gun... ;)

John and Tim, it was very cool to see actual Stormtrooper costumes. You guys pulled it off. John, you are an excellent source of entertainment. I loved it when you shot at 'dead' Ted's corpse on the last show from the 2nd floor. And trying to deflect the nerf bullets was fun as well.

Jon, your Vader outfit rocked. You were really great with the kids. It was awesome working with you. :)

Dajuan, we couldn't have done this without you. Period. It was funny seeing you lightsaber fighting with the kids in your Padme costume. Props to that. And yes, you deserved the lightsaber. ;)

And finally, Claire and Ted, we pulled it off again. Never will I find a better group to work with. We had a few moments we could have dealt without, but we proved we could work around it, even if I didn't think at first we would. We had a great fight, and the audience (when we had one... ;) ) loved it. I'm really wondering how all of the videos turned out, regarding those who filmed it. And we should definitely make a 'behind the scenes' video. ;) Thank you guys, you're the absolute best. :)

I should be putting pics up online soon, whenever I get net access on my PC.

The Force was with us all on Saturday! =D=
  17. Chocoboeh Jedi Youngling

I'm shy >_< So, even though I should have said hi, or tackled you guys, I still didn't o.o

I almost attacked whoever was the stormtrooper a couple times, but I stopped myself >_<

Ah well, you guys were great ^-^
  18. kancerman Jedi Youngling

star 1
    yet another meeting missed ... My life sux lately ...
  19. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm shy >_< So, even though I should have said hi, or tackled you guys, I still didn't o.o

You said you were the one in the Queen Amidala shirt, right? If so, I SAW YOU.... ;)
  20. VoijaRisa Jedi Master

star 5
    I'm sure there was only one girl the whole day wearing a Queen Amidala shirt...
  21. twilek69 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I talked to the girl wearing the Queen Amidala shirt. You came and did the trivia. I almost said something. I should of darn. Make sure to say hi next time. You will never meet a nicer group of people. :p
    Leash
  22. KOB Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Since we never got to take a group picture........

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/KOB/StlFanforcegroup.jpg]

Love you guys.....
  23. twilek69 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ken,
    That is soooooo cool! I am going to print that out and hang it in a special place (tear runs down check, sniffle, sniffle).
    Leash
  24. titania7 Jedi Youngling

star 2
  25. KOB Jedi Youngling

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.