St. Lou, MO RotS May meeting and Theater discussion

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoijaRisa Jedi Master

star 5
    I've been wanting to go see it again. Just can't do it on the weekends cuz I work all day. :(
  2. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master

star 4

The thing is with the Mega Screen, it couldn't go any bigger vertically because it would distort the picture. So it wasn't at it's full height. But it was at it's full width.

And the boards have formatting bars now? AWESOME! I like the way they are redoing the boards.
  3. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    We could go see it on a weekday. I have no problem with that. Just not Mondays or Wed. Does anyone want to try to plan on going? What would be do-able for thoses of you that want to go?
  4. twilek69 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I am free during the day until about 3pm, but I have the kids. I work til 10pm the rest of the week, but would go to a late show.
    I could see if someone would watch the little one at least. She has never been to a movie theatre before and I am not sure I want to start her out with ROTS. LOL!
    Oh and loving the new format for the boards. This will be fun to play with and so much easier.
  5. titania7 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Okay, kids, the theater count for ROTS is going to probably be at or below 400 this weekend which means that its run is ending.

Anyone up for a last viewing?
  6. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    I would really love to go. Just can't Sunday during the day, I have work.
  7. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master

star 4
  8. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
  9. titania7 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Patrick and I are free and have a babysitter for this Saturday night. Would anyone else be up for it then?
  10. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
  11. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    When and where? Ronnie's again? And would someone find out the times please? Randy wanted to see a movie, not this movie, but tough. I can find a way to shut him up [face_batting]
  12. twilek69 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I could probably go on Sat.
  13. spideymj Jedi Youngling

star 3
    count darrell and I "in" too for Saturday night. It would be so fun to hang out again...but I almost want to go see the Island again. mmmmmmmmmmmmewanmmmmmmmmmmmm
  14. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Ronnies does not show RoTS showing on Saturday... :( I'll look around.

Ok, it is at the Des Peres at 7pm and at St. Charles at 7:15. Either works for me...what do you guys think?
  15. titania7 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I checked on times. Doesn't look like Ronnie's is going to have it this weekend. Des Peres has it at 7 and 9:55, and St. Charles has it at 7:15 and 10:10 p.m.

Crestwood still has it and they're showing at 7, but I don't think that they have stadium seating. I could be wrong, though. (It has happened [face_shhh] )

Edited to say: I just called Des Peres and they're not going to be showing it in one of the stadium seating theaters - just the old-school slanted floors seating. Gosh, I'm spoiled! I heard that it's making me lean towards St. Charles which is doing it in stadium seating!
  16. titania7 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Ooops - Christina and I posted at the same time!
  17. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    St. Charles works for me. Randy might be seeing another movie that night. He wasn't too keen on seeing RotS again. Ah well, who needs him :p
  18. titania7 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Come on Randy - every one is doing it! Be a joiner! :D
  19. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    St. Charles is fine. I have the girls but they will be seeing a different movie too.
  20. Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master

star 4
    I doubt if I'll be able to go. My mama's here this weekend.o_O
  21. yodaismygod Jedi Padawan

star 4
    So does anybody want to show up a few hours early in costume and make an evening out of it?
  22. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Oh, that sounds fun... :D
  23. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Can one of you from the St. Charles area give directions to the theater? There are a couple of us that don't know where it is... Thanks!! :D
  24. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Are we going to meet for dinner before or after the movie? And when/where?

Also, Randy might go with Christina's kids to see a movie depending on what they go see (if that's ok) or go shopping.
  25. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Dinner is a good idea. What if we met around 5:30? That would give us a little over a hour and half to eat. (Movie starts at 7:15). But where to eat?

The girls want to see Sky High which is showing at 7:30, and Randy is welcome to join them if he wants. :D I am still not sure where the theater is...is it by the mall or the Toys R' Us?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.