RotS May meeting and Theater discussion

Discussion in 'St. Louis, MO' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titania7 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Awwww - we won't be able to meet you guys for dinner tonight! We drop Teags off at the babysitter at 5:30, so we're hoping to make it to the theater on time.
  2. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    We could just meet at the theater at 5:15-5:30 buy tickets then find a place to eat from there.
  3. yodaismygod Jedi Master

star 4
    The movie theater is by niether the Mall or Toy's R Us, there is a theater in that mall, but its smaller and not playing Sith. Now, if we are eating you can probably ignore these directions, but to get there you would take 70 to St. Charles, go West on Highway 94. Its only about a mile and a half from 70 on your left. If you don't see it at first there is a White Castle across the street from it.
  4. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Thanks John! That is not a problem Dajuan...and not a bad idea.
  5. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    I am not going to be able to make it tonight, due to money constraints. Ugh! Have fun!!!
  6. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Danielle's having net troubles so she called to tell me she can't make it tonight. The babysitter fell through :(
  7. titania7 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks so much for posting that for me, DaJuan! I hope that you guys had a blast tonight! We wish that we could have been there!

But, we did reconfirm and have it in stone that we've got a sitter for next weekend, so we'll be there come hell or high water!
  8. yodaismygod Jedi Master

star 4
    I won't be able to make it unfortunatly, but on August 12 and 19(fridays) they will be playing Sith on their big screen. If you are interested, they are replaying the other big movies from the summer over a couple weeks.
  9. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
  10. yodaismygod Jedi Master

star 4
    Well fine, be that way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.