ROTS Novelist, Matthew Stover, Book Signings in Raleigh

Discussion in 'Greenville, NC' started by Dal--Intrepid, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Knight

star 5
    Got this from the lit forum, though my "source" mentioned it earlier. I guess it's public knowledge now.

Besides ROTS, Stover also wrote Shatterpoint & Traitor from the NJO series. (Neither of which I have read because I am infinitely behind on my books. :p )

Saturday, April 2nd @ 2:00 PM
    SIGNING ONLY
    Wal-Mart
    10050 Glenwood Avenue
    Raleigh, NC 27617

Saturday, April 2nd @ 7:00 PM
    TALK & SIGNING
    Quail Ridge Books
    3522 Wade Avenue
    Raleigh, NC 27607
  2. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Knight

star 5
    The way it is shaping up, I'm going up to Cary and staying with Christian Friday night. We're gonna do Midnight Madness at TRU in Cary since he lives like 5 minutes away, then we may go to Walmart, but probably not. We'll likely save that for the next day since there should be a couple of tent events in the area. We'll hit Target early Saturday morning to try and snag a Lava Vader and then hunt down the Walmart tent events. We'll hit the 2pm Stover signing and then I gotta head back to Greenville so I have time to get rested up for UNC/MSU.

Since the TRU Holographic Yoda Exclusive doesn't start until April 10, I can't really see buying much at Midnight Madness now. They'll be selling the same mess on the tenth that they'll be selling on the second and I have no problem waiting a few more days if I can get the Yoda. I still want to go to see the festivities though. It was definitely a party the last time I hit a Midnight Madness. As for the Walmart Early Bird Special, limited to 50,000? They've had items with less than half that edition size that warm shelves at Walmart, Target, Kmart, and ebay. I'll have to pass on that. I definitely want the Lava Vader though, so hopefully that won't be too hard to get, though you never can tell in the Triangle. It should be a fun couple of days though!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.