main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RotS Plans

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by LordTater, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordTater

LordTater Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2005
    I thought I would add a quick thread for everybody to put their Episode III opening night plans down.

I will be seeing the 12:10am showing @ Jordan Landing with my wife and my brother. We plan on getting in line somewhere between 8:30 and 9:00. We also don't have any type of costumes, so we'll be the only ones not dressed up.

2. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    I'll be seeing the 12:01 a.m. show at Hollywood Connection on May 18/19. No costume.

3. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I'll be with the Alpine Garrison at Hollywood Connection and I'll be Death Star Leia.

4. frio_carr

frio_carr Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    I'll be hanging out with the garrison at Hollywood Connection but I won't be in costume *dang*

--- sig ---

you shouldnt let them delude you into thihnking all morons can achieve the impossible

5. Phantom-Iam

Phantom-Iam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 2002
    Well I like LordTater will be at the Jordan Landing but it will be the 12:05am showing. It will be myself, 3 cousins, one uncle, my brother, my sister, and 5 friends. A total of 12, not sure when we will start lining up but I do want to watch all Clone War episodes before I leave on Wednesday.

But what if any is everyone's plan to see it again during the day on the 19th?

6. saberwielder76

Jan 13, 2001
    I might be seeing it at around 5:00 later in the day. If not, I'll probably wait a week or two to see it again.

7. DESERTJEDI

DESERTJEDI Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2001
    My son is going to kill me. We had plans to see it that night then we figured it would be way to busy we decided to go that day since for the past three years I magically get sick that day "cough" and he is off track. Except I just was browsing for tickets and there is nothing left for Jordan Commons. OOPS.

You think I'd know better

8. leelee

leelee Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2003
    Hey Everyone! I haven't talked to you guys forever (maybe you have forgotten me) But Iam and LordTater, I will also be at the Jordan Landing maybe I'll see you there! I'm going to the 12:05 showing. So excited!!! Oh and no costume for me

9. Darth Blob

Darth Blob Jedi Master star 1

Apr 19, 1999
    I'll be at the 12:01 in theater 7 at Jordan Commons... I would have gone to Hollywood Connection, but my sister wouldn't have come back from California if I did... so it's Jordan Commons for me.

10. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I couldn't help but post this.

[image=http://www.pvponline.com/archive/2005/pvp20050510.gif]

So you're going to have to click it to make it bigger.

11. saberwielder76

Jan 13, 2001
    That's funny.

12. DarthMonopolus

DarthMonopolus Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2002
    I'm going to the biggest and best auditorium in Jordan Commons...the Utah 13, where they showed Trilogy Tuesday. OH BABY, this is gonna be great!!

13. Phantom-Iam

Nov 24, 2002
    Is anyone going to watch the other movies before or after there first viewing of RotS?

I am watching TPM monday, AOTC tuesday, Clone War cartoon series(all two hours) wednesday before I leave to get in line, then after the movie will come home and watch the OT all in a row.

14. saberwielder76

Jan 13, 2001
    I might watch Attack of the Clones and the Clone Wars series.

15. LordTater

LordTater Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2005
    I will watch the last hour of clone wars just before I leave for the theater.

16. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    I watched the Clone Wars cartoons earlier this week...it is still fresh in my memory :D

17. gwelf

gwelf Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2005
    I'm going 12:01 am at jordan commons with darth blob. I'm also going at the 3:whatever am showing at jordan commons as well as the 11:whatever am showing at gateway 12. I'm going in costume (as the late 70's Flanneled One, you know, the one who decided the han shoots first)

18. Lady Kenobi

Lady Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 1

Apr 10, 1999
    --12:15am at The Gateway (as I write this exactly 24 hours away :)) with the costumed, real fans. As plans for a new Padme dress fell through will be using the trusty Jedi garb.
    --7:30pm also at The Gateway with additional friends and family who, for some reason, didn't want to stay up all night for a movie...

19. 20x6

20x6 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    12:01 at Jordan Commons. I'll be in the PC Laptops theater. Not dressing up simply because attending movies in normal street clothes has been my only defense against all accusations that I'm a complete dork. (I'll admit to being "mostly dork" but not complete)

My friend has a full on Chewbacca costume, and his girlfriend has an officially licensed replica metal bikini. That'll be fun.

I won't be watching anything beforehand since right after work I've got my sister's birthday party to go to, then at 7 We're off to wait in line.

20. Jomero

Jomero Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 1999
    My plan is to wait a few days/weeks for the crowds to die down before I see it. I've waited 3 years, I can wait a little longer.

I did camp out for the first one, and I am excited for this one, but I just don't feel the need to see a midnight showing or see it on opening day. Dunno why. Maybe because to keep myself spoiler-free I had to take my hype down to near zero and it's still there.

21. Phantom-Iam

Nov 24, 2002
    Have fun guys, I'll be back Monday and will have seen ROTS probably 4 times. :D

22. 20x6

20x6 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Yay! It was fun. I won a General Grievous, and a gift certificate to some pizza place in the trivia contest.

I also have battle wounds. They were throwing army reserve DVDs out to the crowd, and one of them nailed me in the face!

But it was all fun. I got home at 3 and had to get up for work at 6. And I made it mostly spoiler free. Of course we all pretty much know what happens anyway.

23. Jedi-Baby

Jedi-Baby Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2005
    I am also waiting until everything dies down. It has to come out on my nephews b-day, and that comes first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.