So NM ROTS Premier

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by movieboy, Apr 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. movieboy Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey guys,

Just thought about this. Since our next meeting is not until May,8 and the tickets go on sale April 20; I think we should finalise before 4-20 if we are going to go to Alberq for the movie. The reason is because if we wait until the next meeting then the tickets might sell out.
  2. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    Neil, we voted at the last two meetings and finalized that we are definitely going to Albuquerque. We just need to finalize our numbers and talk to the people up north after their meeting.
  3. movieboy Jedi Knight

star 1
    Can you keep me posted on this, so I know when, how, and who I need to either give money to for a ticket, or to buy my own ticket.
  4. mandy_djo Jedi Knight

star 1
    don't worry, we'll keep you posted as soon as we have the info
  5. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    I am so glad you guys will be heading north to come see ROTS with us! It is going to be a fun event for sure!
  6. Bloodclaw65 Jedi Knight

star 3
    It is going to be kick Ass time 72 hours of no stop Star Wars we will all crash at Jess back yard.:D
  7. mandy_djo Jedi Knight

star 1
  8. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    I think he was trying to say...."It will be a fun time for all!"
  9. Bloodclaw65 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I-)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.