main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM ROTS Premier

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by movieboy, Apr 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. movieboy

movieboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2005
    Hey guys,

Just thought about this. Since our next meeting is not until May,8 and the tickets go on sale April 20; I think we should finalise before 4-20 if we are going to go to Alberq for the movie. The reason is because if we wait until the next meeting then the tickets might sell out.

2. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Neil, we voted at the last two meetings and finalized that we are definitely going to Albuquerque. We just need to finalize our numbers and talk to the people up north after their meeting.

3. movieboy

movieboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2005
    Can you keep me posted on this, so I know when, how, and who I need to either give money to for a ticket, or to buy my own ticket.

4. mandy_djo

mandy_djo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    don't worry, we'll keep you posted as soon as we have the info

5. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    I am so glad you guys will be heading north to come see ROTS with us! It is going to be a fun event for sure!

6. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    It is going to be kick Ass time 72 hours of no stop Star Wars we will all crash at Jess back yard.:D

7. mandy_djo

mandy_djo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
  8. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    I think he was trying to say...."It will be a fun time for all!"

9. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    I-)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.