main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ROTS @ Prince of Wales Cinema, London - Friday 25th November

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by Raj_Vader, Nov 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raj_Vader

Raj_Vader Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2005
    I hear from Kassy that ROTS is showing next Friday, 23rd November, at the Prince of Wales cinema in Central London.... for £1!!

Thats right - a film in the West End for £1......

......£1!

You can't go wrong for that price - so who's coming? :D

...did I mention it was £1 ? :p We could make an evening out of this - follow it up with a meal or something, finishing well in time for the 10pm repeat of Eastenders ;)

2. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    Count me in!

3. Jedi_Jimbo

Jedi_Jimbo Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2004
    What time?

4. Raj_Vader

Raj_Vader Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2005
    oops! sorry - forgot the time [face_blush] 3PM on the 25th November 2005.

5. Jedi_Jimbo

Jedi_Jimbo Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2004
    I may not make it in time from work.
    I will have to see if I can or not.
    Will let you know.

6. TheDarthVader

TheDarthVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
    http://darthno.ytmnd.com/

7. Ellbobin

Jan 30, 2004
    GAH! I wont be out of school! Why do all these things happen when I'm at school!

8. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    Pretend you're sick and go home early. Used to work for me with cricket, till everyone found out I was a mad cricket fan.....

9. Ellbobin

Jan 30, 2004
    Yeah, but my mum will be in all day.

10. Kassy

Kassy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 20, 2005
    I'll be there 4 sure

11. TheDarthVader

Mar 22, 2005
    Kassy you should move to London, you have been at all the recent FFUK-London meets.

It will ge good to see you again.

12. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Has anyone been to this cinema before? Is it fairly good-sized? I remember my last viewing of AOTC and it was in the Odeon Mezzanine. The screen was about the size of a postage stamp.

13. Kassy

Apr 20, 2005
    TDV Well I do come to London virtually every week on business and other trips and only too willing to support FFUK-London events.

As for The Prince Charles Cinema, it's much bigger than then 50-60 seater sized Odeon Mezzanine, it's a 500-600 seater cinema and the screen is much bigger and with Digital sound.

The last time I was there (last Friday) it was quite busy with about 400 people there, but should be less busy being a 3.25pm performance, however I shall be downstairs at the entrance door inside waiting to bag the front row for Raj, myself and whoever else can make it.

After all £1 is a bargain and they have all other drinks, popcorn, ice cream etc at £1 also, they even have a licensed bar.

check out www.princecharlescinema.com and look at the pictures of the cinema, you will see that even LucasArts have hired the cinema before now.

14. TheDarthVader

Mar 22, 2005
    Who will be attending?

so far:
    Raj_Vader
    Kassy
    TheDarthVader

3 - an official meet [face_dancing]

15. Kassy

Apr 20, 2005
    Sounds good to me, I'll even buy the tickets for you allThe film is at 3.25pm, but I shall be down stairs at the entrance door at 3pm to ensure we get the front centre row.

I am sure it will be relatively quiet given the start time and day, but the last 2 performances at 5pm have been nearly capacity and a bundle for the best seats, hence the 3pm queue start, at least it's better than my HMV DVD day 6am start !!!!!!!!!

Raj and Serj, please call my mobile on 07767 403675 anytime to arrange any meet up before and anyone else please let me know ASAP if you are coming an I shall get your free tickets.

I shall be in London from about 1pm

Cheers

16. Kassy

Apr 20, 2005
    Was great to see you Serj, I'll PM you with the things we discussed.

Was a shame that The Great and Powerful Raj could not make it, he must be turning to the "Dark Side"

I'll keep you all posted on any future performances, hopefully next time will be an evening or weekend performance again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.