main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ROTS/PT Merge - February 6 - ATTN VIP's - No posting in this forum.

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by RebelScum77, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naberrie_SkyWalker

Naberrie_SkyWalker Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 30, 2002
    it has been a long time since I really posted here...was such a huge part of my life for so long...and reading some of these posts has brought back so many memories...the day "Back in Black" footage was leaked, the first shot we had of Hayden in full Anakin garb on the webcam ,which should have been called the CRACK Cam for the many hours we addicts set glued to our monitors waiting for the next shot of blue screen,bycicle man or script girl. Waiting so impaitently for our fearless one Gabe to upload the latest scans from the Insider till the Evil Empire would close him down. The Thursday night BTH watch..hoping ,praying, knowing it would be worth the wait till 11 pm- midnight, and every now and then *Sleepless Knight BTH =P~ * being rewarded for our paitence. Motee spoilers and Spoilerific pics and all those other things we lived and breathed for soo many months.

and so many familar names and "icon" faces..Pooja and the other Kinghts of the 3SA, my fangirls Rhonderoo,Jedi-Preistess,Darthette ..DJSPYNLL who always made me laugh, The Mod Squad who kept us in line as best they could, and especially the Trolls..who made those long, slow,spoiler free Sunday afternoons fun!

Good Bye 3SA! will never forget you! [:D]

2. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    I deserve one spam post. Just one. Watch this:

STAR III SITH

LONG TIME AGO SPACE BATTLE THEN OOPS DOOKU'S HEAD THEN YOU ARE SHORTER THAN I EXPECTED JEDI SCUM THEN WOOSH ESCAPE PODS THEN CRASSSHHHH!!!! ON CITY PLANET THEN GO ON ANAKIN IM TOO NERVOUS TO BE IN FRONT OF POLITICIANS HES LIKE lol OKAY GOOD ACTUALLY MEETING PADME ANYWAY shhh OH NO IM A DADDY MEANS MORE NIGHTMARES, WELL JUST HAD ONE AND WE'RE ALL NOT SAFE REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO MOM, IMMA TALK W/YODA HE DONT AGREE HE THINKS I SHOULD JUST LET DEATH GO NO BIGGIE WELL MAYBE POPS(ATINE) WILL PUT YODA IN HIS PLACE oh he just did im on his side WOW COOL OPERA FISHTANK WELL KASHYYYK IS COOLER... WAIT JEDI WANT ME TO SPY ON POPSATINE NOOOO WAY HE SUPPORTS ME mace is a big meanie OBI FOUND GENERAL SPARE PARTS killed him no prob bob OH WAIT POPSATINE IS REALLY SITHATINE BETTER TELL ON HIM... wait wheres my allegiance WHO CARES I HAVE A BABE TO SAVE!

(and kids)

MEANIE MACE WHAT ARE YOU DOING WELL LOOKS LIKE YOU SCREWED THAT ONE UP... girl mace girl mace girl mace... wait too hard... NATALIE PORTMAN, SAM JACKSON... NATALIE PORTM--- *knocks mace out the window* WELL THE SITH HAS HIT THE FAN TIME TO TAKE DOWN THE REST OF EM KIDS OR NOT, UH OH OBI IS HEADED BACK HERE BETTER GET TO MUSTAFAR just damn rocks!!!! BYE PADME DONT TELL OBI ILL BE BACK AFTER HARDCORE MURDER. NUTE GUNRAY MIGHT PUT UP A FIGHT BUT I DOUBT IT OH HE DIDNT HES DOWN LIKE THE REST WELL THAT WAS MEAN OF ME SO I THINK ILL GO OUT HERE ON THIS BALCONY AND CRY FOR SOME NICE CINEMATOGRAPHY HEY WAIT WHATS NATALIE DOING HERE OH MAN SHE TOLD OBI *TAKE THIS* OH NO LOOK WHAT I DID I HURT HER, SABER FIGHT TIME zipzapzipOH WAIT YODA AND POPS ARE GOING AT IT COOOOOOOOL BACK TO MUSTAFAR THEN BACK TO CITY PLANET AND SPINNY CHAIRS THEN BACK TO LAVA BOOM BOOMBS AND PIPE TIGHTWALKING... OBI WONT TAKE ME OH WAIT HES GOT TEH HIGH GROUND? THERE GOES MY LEGS

DARTH VADAR TIME SNIZZITCHES

YODA GOT OUT OK THEY MET UP BUT PREGNANT PORTMAN ISNT COOL -------WHAT SHE HAS TWINS OMG!!!!----- (actually that makes sense now that I think about the other movies) AND IM LIKE OOPS I KILLED HER NOOOOOOOOOOO THEN COOL CAPE ORGANA IS ALL LIKE WELL MY WIFE AND I PROMOTE CELIBACY SO SINCE THAT WONT WORK AND WE JUST WANT A KID GIVE US LEIA, ALDERAAN IS (((SAFE))) AHHH NATALIES FUNERAL IS PRETTY *SHEDS TEAR* POPS AND ME ARE CHECKING OUT OUR NEW APARTMENT WHICH LOOKS JUST LIKE A OH THERES LEIA ON SAFERAAN AND LUKE ON TATOOINE ALL SEEMS TO BE SAD FOR THE TIME BEING BUT I HAVE A HANKERIN TO CUT THAT OBIS HEAD OFF AND BE THE DEATH OF HIM

DIRECTED BY LUCAS

Episode III rocks. *salutes*

3. Master-obiwan

Master-obiwan Jedi Master star 1

Aug 13, 2004
  4. CaptainNick

CaptainNick Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2005
    [face_laugh]...Gold

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v706/CaptainNick/1lightning.jpg]

Gold indeed... well done. You have sucessfully emulated the behaviour of the forum troll/thread spammer. Brings back some funny memories. I think I got a good picture...

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v706/CaptainNick/a8a64976.jpg]

5. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    If you don't get it, which you don't, then don't bother. Cheers everyone. [face_coffee]

6. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    Pooj. I love you, man.

-JR :)

7. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    I can remember the furious debates that raged when a webdoc didn't appear on the first of the month. Some of the outrage was hilarious! :p

8. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    More proof that Brandon kicks all kinds of ass.

9. RebelScum77

RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2003
    [face_laugh]

I have a "Pooja owns you" image, but it's got Brandon's photo, so I need permission. :p

10. JediPriestess

JediPriestess Jedi Master star 4

Jul 28, 2004
    oh god I have to do this one more time.... POOJA! [face_mischief]

11. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    Am I hot in it?

[image=http://chaseendicott.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/beavis-and-butt-head2.jpg]

***does this mean I can have a new tag underneath my username?

3SA Attention Whore

Make it happen, mods.

12. LLL

LLL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2000
    Even though I don't post too much here (at least anymore), I too come to this board everyday to look at what's going on still. I will certainly miss this board very much.

Every so often another big reminder comes that time is passing, ROTS gets older and older, and someday will be just another misty memory.

These days of new SW movies have been a very special time for me, never to come again. How can anyone help but be sad?

Goodbye, new SW movies. No TV series will ever replace you in our hearts, and no new boards will ever be quite the same.

RIP. =D=

13. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Wait. Pooja's hot? :eek:

Pooja, how YOU doin'? :cool:

Man, being a fangirl in 3SA was awesome. How many babies do we owe gabe now, Berrie? I'll missing hanging on to every post waiting for someone to move the camera in the Webcam thread. Or coming in from partying on Saturday night to a huge leak or the hours of entertainment from trolls being pwned by regulars. This place gave me the skin thick enough to become a mod. You guys made me laugh every single day about something.

[face_love]

and the many hour of entertainment of posts like this:

OMG, cna somenone link me plz?

14. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    For those saying this is the end of sorts. I couldn't disagree more. I think there will be some huge debates when all 6 films are put into 1 forum. I was getting tired of only being able to discuss Epi.III. But if I went into TPM or AOTC forums and bring up Epi.III it was frowned upon. The same in the OT forum.

My personal feeling is this move will be tougher on the OT forum member (because many don't go out of that forum. So I just want to warn to tread lightly and try extra hard to disagree at least for the first month or so.

But, hey maybe that's just me.

15. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    And for what it's worth I hope there is only 1 banner in the new forum.

16. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    The TV Series should still be very fun.

17. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    Fixed. [face_peace]

We're in the same boat, but it's a violent ocean out there.

18. blicknasty

blicknasty Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    Such heartbreaking news.

19. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    It seems like yesterday when I rushed into Target for ROTS merchandise at midnight, listened to the bootleg score (Didn't we all?), the debating, Motee, the pics, webdocs, Mf.com...

20. DARTH_CONFEDERATE

DARTH_CONFEDERATE Jedi Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    This was the first place I ever posted in. Couldn't we just keep it around?

21. Jedi_Master_Conor

Jedi_Master_Conor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 24, 2005
    this is where i first started looking before i joined the boards here. fun times. it'll be missed alot :_|

22. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    I actually first came here when I couldn't take another AOTC related argument. I've never contemplated suicide more in my life than in 2001-2002.

23. RebelScum77

RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2003
    Well, I hate to break it to you, but we already have many, many new banners. They will be rotated every four days or so. ;)

24. CaptainNick

CaptainNick Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2005
    If you don't get it, which you don't, then don't bother.

Oh, I got most of it... I just liked the picture!

25. yoshifett

yoshifett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 17, 2004
    Pooja dominates once again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.