main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ROTS question/s

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by darthpaul14, Jun 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthpaul14

darthpaul14 Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2005
    Hi, very new at this. First off, love the website! Have spent far too many hours on it in the last month! I have loved SW since I saw ANH when I was 8, but don't have the intimate knowledge so many of you out there have re: all the films. I have a question since seeing ROTS (3 times, I'm probably a bit thick) - I thought that the Separatists had been disillusioned by Darth Sidious in TPM, and thought they were only working with Count Dooku (unaware he was with DS the whole time) in AOTC. Did Count Dooku just make that up when talking to Obi-Wan in AOTC, or otherwise why the hell are they (is it Vice-Roy or something like that?) listening to and liasing with DS in ROTS?
    Also, who is Sipho-Dias? Was he really a Jedi Master who died, and Dooku went and pretended to be him in Kamino, and changed the Jedi files? Or was he a Sith Lord too?

2. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
  3. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards.

Don?t expect a whole lot of discussion on the movies in this forum, this place is only for welcoming and helping new members like yourself. With that, please do follow the links above. Also, I suggest you check out the Map of the Boards, not only does it have a lot of helpful links but it?ll also help you find certain forums that you?ll wonder where something should go.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask in this thread. Also feel free to post around anywhere here you would like, for as long as you would like. Enjoy your stay here.

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Darthpaul14! :)

Good luck with your questions at the movie boards. There (at least at RotS) it is much busier than here, so you maybe need some time to find your answer. :)

Enjoy your stay. :)

5. darthpaul14

darthpaul14 Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2005
    Thanks for the welcome messages and tips. Have spent any spare minutes (?hours) of my day on the suggested links and feel there's been some resolution for me on this. It's addictive stuff isn't it?

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Yep, it definitely is! :D Both SW and these boards... ;)

I'm glad to hear that the links above helped you. :)

7. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    Welcome darthpaul14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.