main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ROTS Reviews (100% Spoiled)

Discussion in 'Archive: Philadelphia, PA' started by F16WarBird, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    I liked it alot.

I enjoyed a pissed off Anakin.

I was disappointed with Grievous. I was expecting more and the coughing thing took away from the character.

Padme became a MILF, which is never a bad thing. ;)

I love the scene where Anakin becomes a deep fried crispy critter. :D

I was surprised how quickly the Dooku/Anikan duel ended.

I liked the fact that R2 got to kick some butt, but I still hate the whole flying trashcan thing. Why couldn't he fly in the OT?

It would've been a nice touch if Sidious sent Vader to Naboo to whack Boss Nass and Jar Jar. Oh well. I guess that's what Battle Front is for.

Which brings me up to something I did like. A lot of the commands and reponses from the clones were almost, if not identical to BF. I thought that was pretty cool.

I enjoyed Yoda proving my point that Imperial Guards are punks. :p

But, the one scene that absolutely took my breath away was the final shot of Owen, Beru, and Luke with the twin binary suns with the original score from ANH playing.

WOW!!!!!!!!!

It's ironic (don'tcha think?) because I had remarked earlier to "Hollywood" that I always felt gypped in AOTC when Anakin is in the same exact position as Luke on Tatooine and George did NOT capitalize on the fact. Well, like a lot of things he did in the PT, he corrected it in ROTS.

I'll post more later. I plan on seeing it again on Monday. :D

2. neeldawg66

neeldawg66 Jedi Master star 8

Mar 21, 2002
    I loved the movie, only disappointments were Dooku/Anakin duel and the surprisingly cowardly Grievous.

Vader's march to the Jedi Temple and the Jedi Purge scenes were spectacular.

3. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    I absolutely loved it. The dialogue is much improved, Ian, Ewan and especially Hayden were awesome, and the pacing was perfect.

The only qualms I have about is the fact that the scene where Qui-Gon teaching Yoda about the living force was cut. Otherwise, I have no major complaints. The music was superb as well.

4. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    "I enjoyed Yoda proving my point that Imperial Guards are punks."

Just for that I'm whacking you with my forcepike and showing you what a puke is! lol

5. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Just for that I'm whacking you with my forcepike and showing you what a puke is! lol

Herb already demonstrated what puke is. :p

6. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    So I made a typo!

I shouldn't be posting from work, too much going on and I never catch my typos in time.

Still your getting a whack on the head....

7. neeldawg66

neeldawg66 Jedi Master star 8

Mar 21, 2002
    I thought Hayden and Natalie did a much better job as well. Ewan and Ian were awesome as usual.

8. strangebehaviour

strangebehaviour Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2002
    I thought Hayden did an awesome job. They all did. But Ian stole the show. :D

9. Jedi180

Jedi180 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2005
    I agree. Ian was awesome. He actually creeped me out, and that's saying something. lol Everyone else was good too. Better than I expected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.