main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG ROTS Scoreboard: how many times have you seen it in cinemas?

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by wmgan, May 30, 2005.

?

ROTS Scoreboard: how many times have you seen it in cinemas?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Once is enough. If I want to watch it again, there's always the DVD.

9.1%
  2. Twice. That's the bare minimum!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Three time's the charm.

18.2%
  4. 4 or 5.

40.9%
  5. 6-8

27.3%
  6. 9+

4.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wmgan

wmgan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2004
  2. wmgan

Sep 27, 2004
    Just curious to know how many times everyone's watched it. =)

I will be watching it for the fifth time tomorrow, but I suspect that's nothing compared to some of you...

3. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    8th so far for me. Will be watching again sometime this week. Depends on my school schedule. Outside that, maybe depends on the fanfilm schedule also. Pressure's really on for me to come up with at least a story arc soon. =p

I understand Xeno's on 11th. Damm I gotta catch that boy.

4. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    I am on my 11th. Gonna watch 12th on Friday. Gonna set a new record for 20.

5. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    WT*?!

HEy that's my record! Or at least targetted record. Damm nevermind i aim for 21!

hmmm maybe 27 if i have the time. hehehehe I like the no. 27

6. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    u ppl are nuts. nuff said

watched it 4 times already, dun really intend to watch it anymore, until maybe when the craze has died down and onli to catch the digital and thx ones, and of coz once my finances stabilize..

7. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    So far I'm at 4 times, which is quite disappointing, because it's less than the previous 2 episodes for me. But I don't know how many times I'll still watch ROTS

:)

8. kimbilili-k-s

kimbilili-k-s Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    4 times indeed, faiz and ted. ;) i'll join you on that.

no time and no money to watch more! xeno you are either nuts, rich, or obsessed. i'll attempt to reach 6...but no plans as yet. :D

9. siaosaber

siaosaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    i watch it once only. reason being that i want to forget the details of the movie and "relive" the movie experiance once the dvd is out. i did that for ATOC . the excitement can happen twice :)

10. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    I am obsessed... :p I get free tickets, so watch la... Who wouldn't anyway...

11. wmgan

Sep 27, 2004
    Not fair!!!

12. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    4 times... but this is not a very accurate vote, since for me, it's more like "4 times... and still counting!"

13. GetzJedi

GetzJedi Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    3 times for me... Will stop at that for now till I get my hands on the DVD...

14. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    ya my still counting too.

I want to hit 27!! >=i

15. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    can we like stop watching and concentrate on our fanfilm production? =P

16. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    Cannot lah dey!
    It's the last time (possibily) to watch SW on a big screen. Cannot give up this chance too. I just watched some footage from the DVD yesterday. It is so different to watch it on the big screen.
    =p

Besides, like I said in the first fanfilm post. Try not to get too excited about it. I mean, it's nice, it really is, "warm feelings it gives me" to see you guys so excited. But, it's not as easy as it seems. There's a lot of planning to do, if you want the final product to be good. And nothing is really going to start happening until months later, closer to the year-end school holz. From now till then, it's alot of closed door planning and stuff, so it's hard to see anything really happening till then. "I say patience" =)

17. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    6 for me currently. ;)

I still haven't watch it near my house (Eng Wah) as I like to keep the 1 time per cinema company. Also want to watch it at Yishun 10, GV Marina, Causewaypoint, Junction 8 and Suntec as used to go to these cinemas for other blockbuster movies. ;)

Will see if I'll break my ROTK recording which is 10. AOTC only got 5-6 I think and all because of Zam. [face_blush]

18. aanakin

aanakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2004
    for me it would be 4 times...maybe i should watch some more tomolo... :p

19. siaosaber

siaosaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    yo DarthCrovus

i dont want to rush you but must get the script done soon , cause on my side there is also a lot of things to learn and do. :)

20. wmgan

Sep 27, 2004
    Last night was my fifth viewing, and I think it's losing its magic on me already (or maybe I was just tired). I think I'm quite satisfied with holding off until the DVD arrives.

21. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    SiaoSaber

I know, I've already taken that into consideration. In my draft schedule right now, you, myself and a friend of mine will be sitting down and talking animation real soon. Oh and by the way, I'm real impressed with the stuff on your portfolios. Will let you know more when we talk. =)

22. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    ahhhhhhh! 9th time and counting.
    =p

Xeno lil'o'buddy o' pal. I'm catching up =p!

23. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Lucky 13th and counting. Gonna watch digital at Cathay this Friday again. :p

24. padawan_princess

padawan_princess Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2005
    Haha..unlike the majority of you guys, I only managed to catch it 3 times. It is still not enough but I am satisfied. The first time was just for the storyline, plot, etc (I was spoiler-free remember?). The second time I watched it was to absorb everything, listen to the dialogue and appreciate the sets, cinematography and music. The last time was to catch all those little details!! :p I'm not sure if my pocket can manage it but I might catch it again, who knows...

25. kimbilili-k-s

kimbilili-k-s Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    i've got nothing to say about being spoiler free...

*whistles and attempts not to look guilty*

so no one's watched it twice only...that's pretty cool. seems like my ep3 days are over :( - no time no time!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.