ROTS TEASER music

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Hades2021, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bazinga'd
  1. Hades2021 Jedi Master

star 4
    I know this question is many months too late, but for the life of me, I can' t find what track the music from the teaser is on. The music that plays starting when the fighters fly past the camera and ends after Sidious swings the lightsaber. Does anyone know what Track this is from? I can't find it.

Strilo edit: ROTS threads go in the ROTS forums. This question however is answered in the Music Forum.
  2. THEDEVILSITH Jedi Knight

I know part of it is THE IMPERIAL MARCH for Lord Vader
  3. Hades2021 Jedi Master

star 4
    No, no, no, I mean just the part during the action sequence, between the starfighters first flying by at the beginning and the explosion at the end.
  4. ThrawnRocks Force Ghost

star 6
    I haven't a clue. But whatever that song is, I like it :p
  5. THEDEVILSITH Jedi Knight

It is the IMPERIAL MARCH,but the beginning is part of it a lot of people dont hear
  6. Hades2021 Jedi Master

star 4
    It's not Imperial March. I've listened to imperial march (Darth Vader's theme) several times and this is not what I'm talking about. Furthermore Imperial March (Darth Vader's theme) is not even in the TEASER trailer. What you're hearing is Track 10 disc 2 of the ESB soundtrack called "The Darkside beckons" (I think).
  7. THEDEVILSITH Jedi Knight

I have been listening to the trailer forever and Lucas uses different elements combined with the MARCH,...durr!
  8. Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus

star 5
    THEDEVILSITH, it's not the Imperial March. It is called 'Clash of the Lightsabers' from the ESB soundtrack. If you don't believe me then go pop in a ESB CD or go look at Docking Bay 101.

The part during the action sequence was from when Anakin blew up the TF Control ship, although it is not on the CD.
  9. THEDEVILSITH Jedi Knight

no it isnt so go to your little cd or whatever..and get a sound check biatch!
  10. Hades2021 Jedi Master

star 4
    It's not on the CD? No wonder I can't find it! This irritates me, man, I love that music.
  11. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    The part during the action sequence was from when Anakin blew up the TF Control ship, although it is not on the CD.

It is on CD. It's on TPM Ultimate Edition soundtrack. It's track 28, disc 2.
  12. Hades2021 Jedi Master

star 4
    HanSolo, do you know the track title? I don't think it's on the CD that I have.
  13. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    The Tide Turns/The Death of Darth Maul

If it helps any, it's the one in the big blue book-like case. It has a pic of Maul on the front.
  14. Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus

star 5
    no it isnt so go to your little cd or whatever..and get a sound check biatch!

First off, calm down. Even when you disguise cus words, it is still cussin.

Second, it's the part when Vader is rising up. It is called "The Clash of the Lightsabers" on the TESB CD. Could someone please back me up on this.
  15. THEDEVILSITH Jedi Knight

Stop Complaining you now your wrong,dont lie.
  16. Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Before we start acting like children here, why don't you go check your CD or click on this link:Clash of the Lightsabers. You will find the piece of music a few seconds into it.

Also, I completely forgot about the Ultimate Edition CD. I'm going to have to go get that.
  17. Lord_Hydronium Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Hades2021: If you don't have the CD, it's the music that plays as Anakin restarts the starfighter in the Trade Federation ship.
  18. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    THEDEVILSITH, please stop.

jedimasterbac, I can back you up. I just checked the trailer and you are correct.
Moderators: Bazinga'd
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.