main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ROTS Theatrical Trailer on AUSTRIA'S GO TV!!!!

Discussion in 'German Speaking FanForce' started by Billy_Dee_Binks, Mar 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    By now those of you who have Austrian cable TV probably noticed that Pro 7 Austria did not air the Theatrical Trailer today because of their stupid inserted window news and reports and ads that are in place of the German ones. I even phoned earlier today telling them to watch out for the trailer but alas they didn't.
    Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that the Austrian music channel GO TV (or gotv) appears to airing the Theatrical Trailer frequenty. It was said to have aired before the Pro 7 Trailer (or at the same time)....so I kept watching Go TV for the next two hours after hearing that it got aired and at 10:25 or so PM it aired again!

As it seems it will continue to get frequently aired. They even animated a little Jedi version of their logo
    http://www.aon.at/jet2web/FE/PrimaryComponentTemplates/pc_PreviewImage/0,5197,1986475,00.jpg
    swinging around a Lightsaber, deflecting laser blasts. It was also hooded with a Jedi robe. So, Central European TV watchers watch out for GO TV. A nice side effect, you will get to hear a good mix between mainstream and alternative.
    Byebye.

2. Skytalker

Skytalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2002
    Thanks Billy, i recorded the trailer yesterday around midnigth on gotv. Indeed it seems as if they show it frequently. Now i can watch the trailer on video as often as i want. ;)

3. thelostrose

thelostrose Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 1, 2004
    this movie is going to kick ass... the trailer is awesome! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.