[ROTS] They had it coming I think

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Sevryn, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sevryn Jedi Knight

star 1
    Did you see the Younglings scared hiding behind the chairs? What does fear lead too? Yep, you guessed it, the Dark Side.

*sarcastic/joke topic if you couldsn't tell*

Good to go. Thanks, G_M.
  2. TurnedJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    While I get the joke, and thinks it's kinda funny, I don't think you can put such a spoiler in the thread-title.

I hate to be rude, I really do, but I suggest a change before the mods get here... :p
  3. da_muzzy Jedi Knight

star 1
    Not funny. I almost cried at that part.
  4. DarthBabe Force Ghost

star 7
    Yeah, that would be considered a major spoiler in the title. :p

I didn't think it was sad...I thought it was gruesome and awesome. :p
  5. Jedi knight Pozzi Force Ghost

star 6
    I just knew Anakin would knock off a 9yo Anakin lookalike.
  6. Kavic_Toth Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Well, with his incessant little "Oh help us Anakin... we're too weak to protect ourselves from the big, bad Clones!"... yeah, they had it coming.

:p
  7. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I almost cried at that part. :( And yes, I suggest changing this title to something less revealing.

How did hiding behind the chairs make the padawans cowardly, anyway? They knew they couldn't handle the clones alone, so they turned to Anakin for backup. It was a sensible strategy. Unfortunately something happened they couldn't have anticipated. :(
  8. Lars_Muul Chosen One

star 6
    That sequence is the most horrible part of the movie IMO. The second time I saw it, after Anakin ignited his lightsaber and the scene cut away, I could feel my body wanting to cry. It was awful!

Lucas is a great director
    /LM
  9. Ellbobin Jedi Master

star 4
    I think the youngling that saved Bail is now one of my fav characters. But the younglings would be scared! They're only kids. I sat open mouthed at the part though, one of the 12a parts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.