main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver RotS Ticket Info

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by omar_r786, Mar 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sister_Sola

Sister_Sola Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2002
    The Paramount theatre is now open but they have not been told yet whether they are getting Ep. III. They will know the same time we know - that is, when they go on sale online; I assume that means May 6th.

The Paramount did NOT put in digital screens. Huh?

I'm just going to buy midnight tickets for Silvercity Coquitlam.

Who else is going to SC Coquitlam for the midnight showing? Phill? Need a ride?

2. Jaden

Jaden Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2001
    Well, I just picked up tickets for the midnight showing at Silvercity Coquitlam. Me, and nineteen of my friends that is. ;)

That was one payment that was painful to make. I'm going to have to start breaking thumbs if I don't get money back.

As of my purchase, 90 tickets had been sold for the midnight showing, leaving somewhere around 300 still up for grabs.

So far, this movie looks to be far more popular then EP II. At this time last year, Silvercity Coquitlam still hadn't released tickets yet. In fact, they only decided they were going to do a midnight show a few days before the movie opened.

If this many tickets have been sold already, chances are its going to be sold out there relatively soon.

Hope to see you all there!

3. Ripped

Ripped Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2005
    I'm still hoping the new Paramount theatre at Smithe and Burrard will be finished in time...

Sorry man, I went there on Saturday morning with my daughter all ready to pick up our midnight tickets and after waiting in line to get to the ticket counter.............. " we are not showing star wars at this theater, you might want to try the Granville Cinema". I was a little thrown by this on as the theater on Granville is a dump! well silver city @ metortown has tickets. I got 6 for my family and freinds. see you there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.