main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ROTS Tickets and Showings

Discussion in 'Archive: Miami, FL' started by DarthKoRnRawker, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKoRnRawker

DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Here you can post any info regarding the selling of tickets, showtimes, and any other information that will help fans in the Miami area get tickets for the climactic conclusion to the Star Wars saga.

I'll start it off...you can buy your tickets at www.fandango.com for Regal Cinemas and AMC Theatres. You can get tickets for Cobb Theatres at www.cobbtheatres.com and Cobb Theatres WILL have a midnight showing of ROTS. Midnight showing tickets for Cobb Theatres should be available Wednesday, April 20, at night. I got this info from the District Manager of Cobb Theatres.
    I would also appreciate if fans going to Muvico could post info on the status of tickets to help other fans who might be interested in going there.

Also this is a great place to organize line ups or to get together with friends from the board at the various theatres here in Miami. Personally, I will be at Cobb Theatres at Dolphin Mall since it's the closest to my house.

So guys post info on tickets here and MTFBWY!!!

2. dvader654

dvader654 Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    FYI you can buy midnight showing tickets on Muvico.com now.

I already got my tickets for me and my 12 person group to the new theater that just opened in Kendall, the new Regal one. Anyone else going there.

3. DarthKoRnRawker

Feb 6, 2005
    Thanx for the alert on Muvico. I've heard that a couple of fans from the boards will be heading over to the new Regal Cinema next to Town and Country, since Dolphin Mall is so much closer to my house that's where I'll be going. MTFBWY!!!

4. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
    I will try to get tickets for the midnight showing at Cobb Theater in Miami Lakes (Main Street).

KoRnRawker: I've been to the Dolphin Mall one and it was very good. Good luck to everyone!

5. DarthKoRnRawker

Feb 6, 2005
    Well today I called Cobb Theatres at Dolphin Mall and asked if they were finally gonna have the midnight showing and they said "NO." So I went to Regal 16 by Town & Country and I got my ticket for ROTS!!! May 18 at 12:01 am in Auditorium 1!!! YAY!!! 29 days and counting!!! MTFBWY!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.