main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ROTS tickets on sale at AFEC in REXBURG April 20

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Oscar_the_Gungan, Apr 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    They just announced it today! the tickets are suppose to go on sale tomorrow for the midnight show.

The website shows tickets are up on their website already here. I've never tried to but a ticket from this place before so I don't know if it is wise to just order them online tonight or leave money with someone to buy them.
    Spread the word everybody!

Here is the link!
    http://www.venue-tickets.com/afe/ScheduleAll.asp?MovieGUID={905DED0B-D312-4827-919C-C49AB5AA7805}

MTFBWY

2. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    The guy at the theater said they weren't selling tickets until 10 a.m. at the theater Wednesday. I'm guessing any trouble people are having with online sales is because they weren't meant to sell them yet. We gave our money to Heber's mom to take over there at 10. Post here if you have any problems I will check soon.

3. nordicgal

nordicgal Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    I just bought Alan's and my tickets online for the 12:05 am showing on May 19!!

The process was really easy, but for some reason the confirmation page cut off some information when I printed it. I hope all they need is the confirmation number!!

4. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    I noticed that as well Laura, but you should have gotten an e-mail as well. The e-mail says to just bring it along with the card used. It better all be kosher, or I will be mad!!

5. nordicgal

Mar 12, 2002
    Well, I'm glad to hear that you had problems printing the confirmation page, too, Erin, because I was thinking it was time to reformat my printer!

I'm bringing the cruddy confirmation printout, the e-mail, and my credit card. I think that should be enough.

6. nordicgal

Mar 12, 2002
    Who else has their tickets? :confused:

7. Jedi-Nads

Jedi-Nads Jedi Youngling

Mar 1, 2005
    I have our tickets right here on my desk. Adam, Erik, Melissa, and myself - one each. Prepare to be soiled.

8. spiralpadawan

spiralpadawan Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2005
    Hey Heber, tell your mom or whoever ended up getting them THANKS!

9. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    After seeing that footage at C3, I'm convinced we all better bring squeegies and a couple changes of pants!!

10. spiralpadawan

spiralpadawan Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2005
    I'm just going to fast that day! Then I won't have to worry about anything in my bladder.

11. nordicgal

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm sure the club could spring for a box of adult-sized Depends. [face_blush]

12. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    Dude, they better be steel-belt-reenforced Depends...

13. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    I looked it up and it says the midnight show tickets in Rexburg are sold out so I hope everyone that wanted one got one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.