main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN ROTS tickets possibly on sale tonight?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Mrs_Self_Destrukt, Apr 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    My personal opinion is that we get the tickets sooner than that, especially if we don't know how many screens they will use. I think folks should get their orders in by tomorrow evening and then we need to get them by Thursday evening. I don't want a weekend full of customers to go to Showplace without us having our tickets. Most people have posted here already...Other thoughts?

2. Darth_TKD

Darth_TKD Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2002
    I think Scott's right on this--we definitely need to get them sooner. We don't want to risk not getting tickets for midnight. Does Scott's timetable work for you, Y2Jedi?

By the way, I know Adam wants a ticket too, in case he forgets to post.

3. Mr_Self_Destrukt

Mr_Self_Destrukt Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2004
    I agree, the sooner, the better.

4. Y2Jedi

Y2Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 9, 2001
    Okay, that works for me. I'll do a prelim count tonight and post it. Then see how things change for tomorrow. I've really not got much at all to do tomorrow, so that won't be much of a problem. Unless, like I said, there's a limit on tickets.

Oh, and what's the best way for people to get money to me?

5. Lord_Skywalker

Lord_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Technically I'll need 2 tickets

6. WedgesOtherNephew

Jun 6, 2002
    Sounds good. I'm sure most everyone has posted their request. But, yeah give them until tomorrow morning is cool. If there is a limit on tickets, you may have to go out to your car & go back :)

I think folks will do whatever you request on the money. Mail it to you, give it to you at next meeting, you can even come by my work if you want...plus there is the event at your house.

7. Y2Jedi

Jan 9, 2001
    Sudden thought, we do want the midnight showing, right? Assuming there's a choice. Or are we going for a 12:05 or something?

8. WedgesOtherNephew

Jun 6, 2002
    We want to go for the first showing. Should be midnight or 12:01...

9. Y2Jedi

Jan 9, 2001
    Alrighty, so here's my ticket count for tonight. I'll be going a little after 5, whenever the goddess shows up to join me. So if things change, lemme know before then please.

Stackpole_The_Hobbit- 1
    Darth_TKD- 2
    Mr_Self_Destrukt- 2
    Darth Maul 1277- 2
    WedgesOtherNephew- 1
    TC517- 1
    G1Prowl- 1
    Edric-The-White- 1
    Lord_Skywalker- 2

That's 13 by my count. Plus my own. So 14. Is there anyone on this list we should be considering? I noticed Zar and Syxx haven't put up a count yet. Who else is missing? For now I'll just go with what I have. I can always go back for more, assuming they have them. I suppose if you guys know of anyone, or can get ahold of someone, have them post. Like I said, I won't be going tonight until Red gets off work, so you've got all day.

10. Komill

Komill Jedi Youngling

Sep 6, 2004
    If you can get an extra three, I'd appreciate it. If not, it's all good. Thanks, either way.

11. Darth_TKD

Darth_TKD Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2002
    You forgot Adam (Preacherman007), he needed one. He'll probably be PMing you to get the showing so he can send his wife after one. If not, let him know which showing time and theater we're in, or else try to get him one.

12. Zar_Valen

Zar_Valen Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    Y2Jedi: Due to developments at my workplace and at home I'm not 100% sure I can go to the midnight premiere. Thanks for asking but I'm going to have to wing it until I find out more.

13. Y2Jedi

Jan 9, 2001
    Okay, sorry I caught you last too late. So Kommil and Preacherman, I don't have your tickets. Yet. If you still want them, post how many and I'll pick them up tomorrow.

As for the others, I've got fourteen. So that's mine, and then the thirteen that I outlined above. Tickets were 7.50 (bet ya didn't know we're all students). So what's the best way to get payments? I'm up for working on different things if everyone can't do it at one time (like a GM) or whatever. Just lemme know what's best for you.

14. Preachrman007

Preachrman007 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 12, 2002
    Don't worry about getting me any. I'll get them myself. However, I do need to know what theater number you are in. That way I'll be able to get in the same one. If you could post this as soon as possible, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

15. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    Theater #7
    I'm begining to think it may only be on one screen.

16. WedgesOtherNephew

Jun 6, 2002
    We made a phone call today and it is on 5 screens. If you have a ticket in hand, definetly verify the screen number again :)

17. Y2Jedi

Jan 9, 2001
    Red got it. Theatre #7. 12:01. Anyone know about Kommil?

18. Edric-The-White

Edric-The-White Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2005
    Y2Jedi,

Thank you for your time. I'm still planning on getting a double, perhaps at the Econo Lodge which is real close to the theater.

This probably should be a different thread, but anyone interested in sharing PM me or what ever. I doubt we'll be using it much. I fully expect to be in the theater a lot Thursday.

Peace,

Edric

PS to Y2Jedi, When can I pay you. Thanks again!

19. Y2Jedi

Jan 9, 2001
    When can you pay me? Ha. What's best for you? I'd rather sooner than later, but whenever you can work it out.

20. Komill

Komill Jedi Youngling

Sep 6, 2004
    I don't need you to pick mine up anymore, but thanks anyway.

21. Y2Jedi

Jan 9, 2001
    Okay, so right now the plan is for geekgoddess, because she's so darn cool, to get the tickets from me and collect money at the GM/Refresher Course. Then I'll get the money from her, and all will be dandy. If this doesn't work for anyone, lemme know and we'll figure something else out.

22. Darth Maul 1277

Darth Maul 1277 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2000
    I have to work the day of the refresher. What will work out for you so I can pay you?

charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.