ROTS Tickets

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Douz, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Douz Jedi Knight

star 3
    Keep an eye out folks. It looks like tickets are starting to go on sale. Cinemark doesnt have them up for sale yet, although TFNs main page is saying slightly different info. I called the office to double check, they should know more within a week.

Rumor has that a lot of theaters will also start presales on Weds of next week (when most of us will be heading to Indy).
  2. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Thanks Douz, I'm in the middle of working out a deal with Valleyview...regarding any JKOC/RL/OG participation with the movie release. The only thing holding us up, is Cinemark getting the official "green light" from LFL. Sound like they're close to making some detailed plans.

Keep an eye on thejediknightsofcleveland.com for updates!
  3. GrnJalera Jedi Knight

star 3
    Cinemark has tickets for sale. I should know, I just bought ours. :D
  4. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    WEll, if you'd checked the boards on jkoc.com...I got a heads up an when the tickets for 12:10 went on sale. Em and I bought 15 tickets, and started calling around to make sure people had a way in. They went quickly, and I hear 12:01 is now sold out!

Looking forward to seeing you guys at ROTS...and check out the main boards, most of our discussion is there now.
  5. DarthDurance Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm going to be in Florida 5/4 - 5/22...True I'll miss the opening here, but I just read that the month of May is SW weekends at MGM/Disney. I've never been to one of those, but the pictures looked pretty cool. Anyone ever been to one?
  6. DangerousDugSebulba Force Ghost

Just a heads-up i just got my tickets for the 12:01 DLP show tuesday at luchtime so there are still some available, if you can just goto the theater, cause i could not get through online.

robout
  7. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    That's interesting...thanks for the heads up!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.