ROTS trailer due November 5th

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. REBO1971 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I just saw the trailer before The Incredibles at Macedonia Cinemark last night. All I can say is.......WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks fantastic on the big screen. Vader rising on the table on the big screen is very impressive. It actually gave me goose bumps. The wookies looked great, I can't wait to see them in action. And Anakin's eyes-very eerie!!!!!!!!!!!!!. This movie is going to be huge. Now I just need to build a time machine and travel to next May so I can see this movie already. I am more excited for Revenge of the Sith than I was for Phantom Menace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people have suggested that the computer effects looked a little bad in the trailer. All I can say is that on the big screen, eveything looked GREAT!!! Of course, things flash by so quick that it is hard to get a good look at all of the details.
  2. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    So who does everybody think that last person (with the red lightsaber) was??? Judging from the bad teeth...I'd say Austin Powers

That was the Emperor.

Anakin's "eye infection"...boy, have someone take a look at that
    A little boric acid will take care of that...

Dude, the trailer just hit theaters...and you're already doggin the movie?

Yes.
  3. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    One word
    AWESOME!!!

Come ooooonnnnn May!
  4. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    The trailer was so sweet... I love how they added old and new together! And the new images...WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!

I can't wait!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.