main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ROTS Trailer Reaction Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by QUIGONJINN02, Mar 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buzz57

buzz57 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2002
    The trailer was FANTASTIC, when I saw Palpy with the lightsaber, if the movie is going to be like the trailer all the way through its going to be great.

2. JediMistressDragon

JediMistressDragon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 1999
    We watched it and recorded it onto a blank DVD on my DVD recorder, then plan to tape George Lucas thing on 60 Minutes Sunday and finalize the DVD then. Very nice trailer.
    JMD

3. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    *SMACK* - sound of my jaw hitting the theater floor!

What an AWESOME trailer! Best trailer ever!! The line that Palpy says is great.."Are you threating me Master Jedi?"...how evil is that!! The movie is going to ROCK!! I got so giddy while watching it!! Robots was pretty good too!! I love the little robot that kept switching his voice, and got Darth Vader!! I love it when Dreamworks puts little SW things in their movies!

In closing...Episode 3 will be the best prequel yet! I can't wait!!

4. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    LucasFilm did work on Robots, saw them in the credits. ;) And it was even James Earl Jones doing Vader, that was the cool part!
    I'm sure he's planning on it, but I'm hoping Rick's going to do another digital sneak peek like he did at C2.
    I went into Best Buy Monday and they had the trailer looped on a 40 something inch flast screen :) :)

5. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Most folks here at work know I'm a SW nut. I'v had a lot come by wanting to see the trailer. I get the same "WOW!!" or "OH...MY...GOD!!" reaction evertime.

6. brokenyolk

brokenyolk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2002
    I've found the same thing - even the most sceptical Star Wars haters in my office are excited about ROTS after that awesome trailer.

7. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    I admit that the Fox quick teaser didn't get me excited much but I saw the quick 15-second sneak preview of the full trailer at Access Hollywood and was stoked about it. Caught the tv premiere after The OC...I was very impressed! I hadn't noticed Griveous until someone pointed him out on an online mirror site. Not a HS member and still haven't seen it on the OS yet but have seen it on movie sites.

As a big fan of Aayla Secura since her early comic book adventures, I still get a proud grin whenever I see her on the trailer. Awesome. She's now world famous. :)

I gotta say that this was my 2nd most favorite SW trailer. TPM still gets me pumped up and is my favorite one. :)
    The EpIII teaser is my 3rd favorite.

8. SkottASkywalker

SkottASkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    An incredibly amazing trailer! It feels like STAR WARS! =D=

STAR WARS EPISODE III: REVENGE OF THE SITH and STAR WARS CELEBRATION III are getting closer! [face_dancing]

9. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    So can't wait to see the movie! :D

I saw the 60 Minutes with George Lucas. They had a nice couple of clips, including a couple seconds of Anakin and Obi fighting. [face_mischief]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.