Idaho ROTS Trailer to appear first on Hyperspace...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by cmdrwillard, Sep 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Suprise, suprise, suprise

Here's the link to the story

http://www.theforce.net/episode2/index.shtml#24842

2. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Very strong rumors all around that the first theater trailer wil bw shown with "The Incredibles" on November 5th.
  3. codywankenizzle Jedi Knight

holy crap nov 5 is like right around the corner! We should all either get together and have a meeting around a computer on hyperspace for the premier or buy tickets to the movie to see it on the big sceen and then walk out and get refunded in the first twenty min. or both.
    yahhh! can anyone actually believe were going to be getting a trailer for this film? I feel like im about to have my socks blown clean off-death star style baby!!

[face_laugh][face_hypnotized][face_dancing][face_peace]
  4. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
  5. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Go to The Force.net main page to get a full discription of the first trailer. It sounds really cool..Can't believe it is getting so close. May 2005 can't get here fast enough.
  6. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Access Hollywood will premiere the ROTS Trailer on November 4th. So it looks like the "Incredibles" will be the movie it is attached to (it comes out Nov. 5th).
  7. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    hope i have my TV plugged in by then...
  8. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I spoke to one of those knuckleheads at Edwards earlier and was told there indeed would be a midnight showing of the Incredibles.
  9. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    The trailer will NOT be with ALL prints of the film, although it is slated to be released with the "Incredibles". Although it sounds like it is being shipped with all prints of the film, it is up to each theatre to decide if they want to show it. Should we do a grass roots effort and suggest (strongly) to our contact at edwards Steve Wilson that the movie get the trailer?
  10. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    It will be on Hyperspace early afternoon on Nov. 4th. It will also be on Access Hollywood (4pm, Channel 6). on the 4th. Can't wait!!!
  11. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    So should we all do a get together for this?
  12. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    for the internet or access hollywood?
  13. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, we don't know exactly when the trailer will be online so I'd suggest maybe just planning an "Incredibles" outing...for those patient enough, they might be able to wait to see it then..though I doubt any of us have the Yoda patients I'm talking about! Thoughts peoples?
  14. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    It was confirmed that tickets for "the incredibles" go on sale Tuesday (for the midnight showing, tickets for friday are already on sale). I, and I believe Kasey are planning on going to the midnight show. I hope everyone eles will join in!
  15. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Tickets went on sale this morning for the 12:01 shpwing of the "incredibles". Hope to see you all there!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.