main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Rough Draft of QFV Premieres on 11/30

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Elan-Rai, Dec 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    As you may or may not know, QFV (Nashville Force's own Fan Film) was shown to most of the cast members on Friday, November 30th. There are some snapshots before we all watched the movie, and a few details as to what is going on in the future, internet release times, etc.

Check it out at Quest for Vengeance and Nashville After Darth .

2. JonBonNebula

JonBonNebula Jedi Youngling

Dec 11, 2001
    Now how did I mith thith? I wasth thupossed to be invited! Hey, I'm the thar!! I'M THE THAR!!!!

3. penzargrat

penzargrat Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 7, 2001
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! JON BON NEBULA!!! I'm your biggest fan!! You're the star of the movie in my book!! Hahaha!!

4. JonBonNebula

JonBonNebula Jedi Youngling

Dec 11, 2001
    Juth wait! My true thelf will make a long lathting impression on ALL my fanth. Stay tuned. I will thpread the love.

5. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Ooohhhh!!! Jon Bon Nebula!

*Squeals*

:p

I'm eagerly awaiting the release of QFV to the public. Are y'all going to be showing it at any conventions?

6. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    There were a few problems with the duplication process, not to mention the fact that large portions of the edited footage got corrupted. We still have all of the original footage, but it will be a while before we have the whole thing ready for release. We're starting filming of the sequel before long, and working on editing the original as we go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.