main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Round Robin: A Padawan Story (between AOTC and EP3)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by padme1967, May 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padme1967

padme1967 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2002
    I have been thinking it may be interesting to see what happens to the padawans during the great Jedi purge. The story begins with a youngling during the events of AOTC. I will get it started and then folks can jump in.

Kiera adjusted her awkward helmet and prepared for another pass with the practice remote. The seven year old padawan was beginning to tire. Her arms ached both from the constant swinging of her training sword and from the relentless stings that found their way past her blade. Sweat beaded on her brow and stung her eyes. But she wouldn?t give up, she would be a great Jedi. Just as the remote swung into action again the door to the training room opened and in walked Master Kenobi. She smiled at the handsome and talented Jedi. He had defeated a Sith warrior and was now the Master to Anakin Skywalker. All of the padawans respected Obi-wan. She felt her cheeks flush when he returned her smile...

2. darla101

darla101 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 11, 2003
    awww thats so sweet...

Can't wait for more.

UP!

3. Ra_Skywalker420

Ra_Skywalker420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2003
    i'll help- but it might take me a while to get something good, good start!

4. padme1967

padme1967 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2002
    Thought I would add a bit to this and see if it catches on :)

"Kiera, Kiera!", a familiar voice called to the young girl.

"Huh?" Kiera was still staring at the empty doorway where Obi-Wan had been just a few moments before.

The room filled with the giggles of younglings.

"Back to your training, you must Kiera," Yoda chided.

Embarassed, Kiera again lifted the lightsaber in preparation to block the shots from the remote. It was impossible to concentrate now and more and more shots were getting by. The constant stings were beginning to frustrate the young padawan. She felt a strange stirring in the pit of her stomach. It grew stronger each time a shot got through. Then it happened. Not only could she sense where the remote was, but where it was going to shoot next. She now found it easy to deflect the angry bolts. It was as if someone had turned on a light switch and for the first time she could see. The fatigue and pain were gone. She felt the power grow with each successful block.

"Younglings, to the racks return your weapons. Time to eat, it is."

For the first time in her young life Kiera didn't want to stop. For the first time she had really felt the Force. It wasn't just something the Masters taught anymore. Now she could access its power....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.