main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive RPF and EUC Information Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by s65horsey, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    I_H Approved.

The moderators of the EUC and RPF think that both forums can benefit from some coordination and information flow between the two.

This thread will be for posting information on EUC events so the RPF'ers can come and participate in things they might enjoy doing.

RPF events may be posted in the EUS (Expanded Universe Senate) thread or PM'd to the Chancellor. We're eventually hoping for something a bit more, but that will come later. For instance, information on which games are available or looking for players. The information exchanges will hopefully benefit both of our forums.

Currently the EUC would like to invite you to the Summer Party. There is dunking of Sinrebirth, Pie a mod in the face, Pazaak with Horsey for prizes, a kissing booth, and an Egg toss.

Please keep all comments constructive and feel free to PM me with any questions.

2. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    *bump*

Update!

It is with great humility that I accept the honour of being the RPF's Ambassador to the EUC ... because nobody else wanted the job. :p

Basically what I'm gonna do is post RPF news updates to the EUC Senate, and bring news updates from there back here to the RPF. I'm told that there's a SWC Ambassador as well, so the news updates will be from the EUC and the SWC. So if anyone has stuff they'd like the EUCers to know, please PM me or post it here; likewise, if there's anything in particular that interests you in the EUC/SWC, let me know. :D

3. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    That's great Xan, thank you for representing us.

I am sure you will do great and I totally believe in you!=D=

-B-

4. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Yay Xan! I have the utmost faith in your abilities. Now go rig some elections!
    :D

5. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Congrats Xan.:)

This is a great Idea since alot of EUCers are RPers. It's a great introduction for those RPers who may want to step out in to other forums and vice verse.:)

6. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    News Report

The first RPF News Update is live here. Come by to see the Featured Games list: nine of the RPF's best. :D

Over at the EUC they're about to start voting for the new EUS Chancellor. Funnily enough the frontrunners are both RPFers - The_Loyal_Imperial (incubent) and Lord_Vivec, against JEDI_TEEGIRLOO and Jag4me. I think the RPF Ambassador gets a vote, so if you've got an opinion either way, let me know. :p

7. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    (Is the 'Last Activity' column not showing a username for this thread, or is it just me?)

Update from the EUC: We have a RPFer in the top spot again - JEDI_TEEGIRLOO is the new EUS Chancellor! Big round of applause for her and Vice Chancellor Jag4Me. =D=

The new EUS Administration consists of:

Minister of Intelligence: canadianjedimama
    Minister of Internal Affairs: Mister_Master
    Minister of Public Affairs: Ceillean

Aides have (at the time of this report) not yet been chosen, so if you're interested, PM Tee or Jag or post in the EUS thread.

8. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    It's not just you, it's not there for me either.

9. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Yeah it's a glitch in the new system.

10. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    which has proved to be immensely irritating. wonder what'll get that fixed?

:snoopy

11. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I hope they fix this soon. It's annoying.[face_frustrated]

12. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    I've already reported it to Comms, so they're aware of it, but I gather it's somewhat low on zerosleep's bug-fixing priority list.

13. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Update from the EUC: EUCNN is LIVE! With BultarSwan as coordinator editor-in-chief, EUCNN will feature regularish newsbytes about the goings-on in the EUC, so drop in and have a look. :D

14. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Alright, it's that time of month again - I'm putting together the next RPF News Update, so if you have anything you'd especially like the EUC Senate to know, send me a PM or post it here. :D

15. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    New News Update is up here for your perusal. ;)

16. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Newsflash: The EUC is having a banner contest here!

edit - Also, I'll be getting the next RPF news update up soon, so if you have any suggestions for the Featured Games list I'd love to hear 'em. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.